Sunday 11 July 2010

HELP!!!!! :)

I just realised I accept people on FB without looking at who they are.

Like just before I accepted a request from a Ki Kwang Lee and I thought,

'Wait a second, that name is familiar.'


and then I realized it was just a FB one of my friends made so that they could make themselves to be in a relationship with Ki Kwang (AJ from Beast).

LOLLL

These hardcore fans.

I mean I adore GD but I would never go that far XD

Ohhh G Dragon *dreamy eyes*

He is an utterly delicious distraction you know.

SOOOOO.

Does anyone want a portrait??

I have nothing to do and I need to keep in practice.

If you do, send me a picture...it can be of anything, you, a family member or friend or even a pet.

Then tell me if you want it in watercolour, pastel or a sketch.

Ja Ne!

From Min

2 comments: