Tuesday 13 July 2010

More than You Will Ever Know

I thought I was tired, but actually I'm not yet and I don't want to be rolling around in bed trying to sleep.

I just like to flop into bed and fall asleep straight away - but my mind is so active recently that I just stay awake thinking and then find myself wide eyed at 5am in the morning.

Ooo look its 12:am!

Hurray for a new day! Please please please let it be lovely!

And help me manage to do things.

I have a list of things I want/need to do or start doing this week:

Apply for jobs - which is kind of number 1 priority because I need money to use that passport of mine and I DESPERATELY want to use it.

Restock my favourite shampoo - I know it may not seem much to you, but getting shampoo is of great concern for me at this present time....the lack of it is affecting my hair in a deadly way.

Start a drawing - I want to draw someone with nice hair, so maybe a girl this time, and I want to use pastels - but I don't know who to draw TT___TT...if not a girl then possible someone with interesting clothes. I think the only reason people draw nude pictures is because they can't be bothered drawing the detail in the clothing hahaha.

'Ohhh lets just have them naked, its a lot easier.'


Clean my room - It needs a major blitzing, its a complete mess of the first degree....awww I miss Final Fantasy X (There was a kind of mini-game in it called blitzball, I was crap at it and only ever won it once haha).

Thats all I can think of for now ~

----------------

I'm so peeved, I washed all of Sarah and my Jeans, but it was raining so I didn't hang them out to dry. Then mum came home and was like,

'Why didn't you hang the washing out?'

I said,

'It was raining .... oh yeah and I fainted twice.'


Sarah said,

'No it wasn't raining!'


I thought,

'What a brat'
XD

Mum said,

'
Well just put those jeans out now because its dry outside.'


So I did...and now its raining...on the Jeans, which I washed... -.-

I just deleted a whole bunch of text that I wrote TT___TT...

and It wont undooooo how irritating :@

In a nutshell this is what I wrote -

My stomach started hurting again, but I took painkiller before it got severe.

I like sunflowers because they are pretty AND nutritional haha

I forget stuff I want to remember and remember stuff that I want to forget.

- but obviously I described it in a much more interesting and nicer way >_< stupid blogger deleting my crap!

-----

We watched Ever After tonight. I always liked this version of Cinderella, because they didn't make her out to be too girly.

I like it when she throws the apple at the princes head and knocks him off the horse. Its funny seeing his legs fly in the air.

There is only one thing that bugs me though.

There is no way people kiss like that for their fist kiss, they are like CARNIVORES!!

You feel like jumping in the screen and separating them before they eat each other.

-----

I lost a follower on twitter hahah... maybe they didn't appreciate mine and YJ's JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ spamming.

Well it's their loss,

They will never know the value of the naked umbrella stick.

I find it hilarious that YJ is the only one who will possible understand this XD.

-----

I just found the most gorgeous quote

'Just living is not enough. One, must have sunshine, and freedom and a little flower.'
Hans Christian Anderson

I would love to have a little flower hahahaa

I would call it 'My Little Flower' and I would keep it forever.

----

Ok now I am tired,

Good Night my dear wonderful people.

I wish the sweetest of dreams upon you.

Love from Minnie

P.S. The tip of the iceberg is nothing compared to the submerged part. A lot of things in life are like that too...Ive noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment