Tuesday 13 July 2010

Morning Drama

This morning I got really scared.

Mum and Sarah had just gone out to work and I went back to bed to lie down (kekeke)
Then suddenly I got this pain in my stomach so I thought,

'Hmmm this could be trapped wind or something.'


So I decided to walk around the house for a while, but instead of getting better it got worse and I was getting quite irritated.

I thought,

'It could be cramps I suppose.'


So I went into the kitchen to stretch out on the floor, but instead it got worse and was just lying on the floor because the pain had intensified so much.

Then Sam started barking at the door and I thought,

'Ohhh please postman, don't have something I have to sign for.'


I managed to get off the floor and make my way to the medicine cupboard and found the painkiller straight away, but as I was getting some water my eyes started getting all fuzzy and I passed out...I came round pretty fast and managed to shove the painkillers down my throat.

I stood up, but then it happened again, so when I came round again I just sat on the floor for a while waiting for the dizzy edge to wear off. As soon as my head was clearer I grabbed Sam and locked him in the study because he was getting past himself.

Then I ran back down to the kitchen got a glass of water then ran back to my bed and lay there waiting for the painkillers to kick in - which they took their sweet time doing -.- But now its almost completely gone.

Anyway I'm just sat here on the couch in the front room, waiting for my dad to come home for his dinner.

I'm actually really bored, I was going to go out today, but I think I should just stay indoors until I know that I'm fully OK.

I'm hungry too, but I don't know if I should eat :S

I might make some ramen or something...I don't know.

I havn't even taken Sam for his walkie yet >_< Dad will probably have to when he gets back.

This is so irritating :@

And now I feel suddenly very tired. Gonna have a nap first.

Aigooo

Love from Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment