Wednesday 30 June 2010

Returnings and Beginnings and Such Things :D

Its 1am in the morning and I should really be sleeping, but I thought I should write a comeback blog so I dont lose the vibe.

I wont be long but you get the gist.

Well, my holiday in Cornwall was gorgeous, to say the least.
The weather was kind of perfect and I was sad to leave...but I think that's what makes a holiday magical.

The fact that its a short time and that its rare and something you have to treasure.

And there are plenty of reasons why I'm glad to be home too.

I get to cuddle my doggy again, I missed him so much!!! I even stalked other peoples dogs on the campsite cos I missed having a dog around.

I bought him a new collar and harness and toys and a CUTE doggy hoodie WHICH HE LOOKS ADORABLE IN!!! Pics coming soon haha

Im so glad to talk to YJ again too!!! I MISSED HER and I missed chatting with her!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow and if Mico is online we can have a convo on msn all together.

All the triplets together again!!!! CHHUNNYUUUUU ~

I thought it would be hard being without net for over a week, but I kind of got used to it...I think binge able to text helped though. Thank God for texts. I was able to speak to YJ eonnie and Jenny and Zaty eonnie and Lily and Jae...so It was easier to be away from net because I could kind of bring them with me...YOU ALL LIVED IN MY POCKET!!! lolol

Jae was such a darling too sending me info about Bae's album when the previews came out and giving me the football results (even though they are depressing and extremely shameful)...he is the loveliest wally duck duck ever ever....roflll

*cough* anyway....

Me and Sarah went to look at a bird garden today and we took some pics so I'll pst them later...they will be blog exclusive...I hate putting everything on FB.

I get my results on the 9th of July

Im kind of nervous about it...its the worst thing about coming back from holiday...

The horrible reality of results.

Im in the middle of post holiday depression haha.

I need a hug.

Its so hot in this room because Sarah wont let me open the windows because she scared of moths......PHEW SO HOT.

OMO speaking of scary things!!! all my holiday I didnt see one slug!!!! and I was camping!!!

but then just now I opened the back door to let Sam out for a wee AND THERE WERE TWO ON THE DOORSTEP!!!

I was like,

'wueghb daddy I cant look at them!!!'


and he said

'You silly girl.'


and Im like

'They are disgusting.'


Slugs are my biggest fear...after losing people I love.

I thought a lot over my holiday and I decided I needed to get a job, but I also decided to continue drawing.

I want to sell my artwork and put the money towards travelling....being away ade me realize that I like being away...

It also made me realize I appreciate home more

It also made me realize I miss people quite a lot...and its amusing that most of the people I miss...I have never actually met HA!

Not that it matters...I love them

And one day will eat tempura chicken nuggets with YJ haha and we can play on the PS3 and scream at the screen.

Its a strange dream I know, but its one I wish to be reality....among others.

I've decided I must be an impossible person....I always seem to set my heart on impossible things...or my heart sets itself on them haha...

It has a kind of beauty though, to care for people who aren't near, its like a kind of unconditional friendship.

Though its hard when you just want to hug them and can't.

Maybe one day...

Haha I'm all emotional today for some reason...

I read four books when I was on holiday....Im glad!

And I was able to buy and read The Notebook too

Its like written backwards compared with the movie....but I tried not to compare cos they are slightly different.....I really liked the book though...I like how you could get into the characters heads.

I can relate to the story a bit because my grandma has alzheimers....its a sad disease...

I dreamed about shampoo last night....lol

I just remembered.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now.

I love you

and I'm glad to be back

From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment