Sunday 18 July 2010

Life Happens and it Happens Fast

I like this song....

WITHOUT YOU by Pixie Lott

I don't know what to say -
I don't know what to say, any more
cos it's all been said before.

and I don't know where you are
all I know is you're far.
...and you're not coming back.

If this is how it goes,
I'll try but, I don't know...

I don't know if I like it

without you
without you
without you

and tell me how I'm supposed to make it?

without you
without you
without you

Look at me crying tonight,
Is this what it's gonna be like?
I try and act like I'm fine, but I wont EVER be right

without you
without you
without you

Without you I don't know...

I'm not sure how to feel
I'm not sure what is real any more,
cos I never felt like this

Sometimes it hurts me so bad
It's the worst kind of sad
And I can't live like that.

Don't wanna be alone,
I'll try but I don't know...


I don't know if I like it

without you
without you
without you

and tell me how I'm supposed to make it?

without you
without you
without you

Look at me crying tonight,
Is this what it's gonna be like?
I try and act like I'm fine, but I wont EVER be right

without you
without you
without you

Without you I don't know...

but one thing I do know that I'm so sure of
Is - with you gone, I'm lost
And I'm so confused I can't do with it no more
Without you I can't say -
I can't say - take this pain from me.
So I can make room for you

Cos you've been gone from me for too long

I don't know!

I don't know if I like it

without you
without you
without you

and tell me how I'm supposed to make it?

without you
without you
without you

Look at me crying tonight,
Is this what it's gonna be like?
I try and act like I'm fine, but I wont EVER be right

without you
without you
without you

Without you I don't know

Without you - I can't be without you....

I've had it on repeat most of today ^_^
It gets to me.

I've been watching the animated Avatar: The Last Airbender.

ITS COMPLETELY AWESOME!

Can someone tell me how it is 12am?
What happened to today. It WHOOSHED!

I can't be bothered writing paragraphs and sentences so I'm going to bullet point my entire day.

*coughs*

  • I woke up - actually Sam woke me up.
  • I remembered I was on my own in the house
  • I went to feed and wee Sam
  • I couldn't be bothered climbing the two flights of stairs back to my own bed
  • I went to mum and dad's room and fell asleep on the end of their bed
  • I woke up and went on the pc to check fb and etc.
  • There was nothing of interest
  • I did a bit of moderating on the forum
  • I decided to get a bath
  • The phone rang constantly while I was in the bath
  • Sam barked constantly at the sound of the phone
  • I couldn't be bothered answering it though
  • I knew it was dad
  • I got out of the bath and got dressed
  • I weighed myself too
  • 8st woooo
  • Dad called again
  • This time I answered
  • He asked why did I not answer
  • I told him why
  • He said why didn't you get out of the bath when I called?
  • I said I didn't want to get the carpet wet
  • He wasn't impressed
  • He said put the kettle on we are nearly home
  • I said ok
  • but I only put it on when they came though the door
  • Sarah told me all about her great weekend away :D
  • I realized after 2 hours that mum hadn't come home
  • Dad told me she had been ill so stayed at grandma's
  • I said ohhh
  • Sarah gave me back my phone
  • I put it on charge
  • Two messages and a missed call...
  • That wan't a call I would have wanted to miss :(
  • We went to church
  • We came home from church
  • I updated a section of the hot issue forum on BBVIP
  • It took ages because it was 2 months overdue
  • I still haven't finished it all
  • Sarah and I went to mum's work to do her job for her
  • This is because she is not here to do it...and she's ill
  • I hate mum's work
  • We came home
  • Sarah went on the pc and watched a drama with Kim Jae Wook
  • I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoons
  • I could hear Sarah screaming because... 'Kim Jae Wook is SO hot'
  • And yes, I do mean literally screaming.
  • I can hear my neighbour coughing next door
  • My laptop crashed for no reason
  • I hate it when it does that.
  • I decided to write a blog.
  • I'd started to write on earlier but the crash lost it.
  • So here I am
  • It's now 12:25 am
  • I'm sleepy.
So that's been my day - not very impressive I know, but its not been too bad...other than the knot in my stomach - the result of missingness *sigh*

Ohhh I'm so dreadfully sleepy.

Zaty eonnie received her hoodie! It took about two and a half weeks, so there you go...

I didn't do any work on my Min Ho picture today. I MUST not leave it. I'm determined to finish it.

I wrote a story you know? Well, I started to write one.

But I refuse to post the parts until my triplets have read it first. I want a thumbs up from them.

:)

I'm torn...should I watch more Avatar until 1am or should I just hit the sack?

It's so darned addictive.

I will get my nightly wash and see how about everything I feel after that.

Lifes difficult decisions ey? haha

Ohhhhhh T____T

Anyway Imma get ready for beds

Good Night wonderful people,

Love from Minnie

P.S. If the time spent on phone call costs 10p per minute, I wonder how much the minutes of life are worth in which a person spends wishing they could hear someone's voice....


No comments:

Post a Comment