Thursday 29 July 2010

Now its so Clear That I Need You Near

I found out I could sign up to the job centre online.

Which means I don't have to go to the scary office in town...

Yeah, I can handle ferocious dogs and other such creatures, but when it comes to office people I shiver with fear...

Well maybe not that bad.

It's just...

I'm really afraid of boring stuff. kekeke

Speaking of fearsome creatures, check this bad boy out -



and yes, you have to watch it sideways, because I held the camera the wrong way round....

I sometimes have those sudden noob moments, bare with me, I try my best XD

Anyway, today I have literally done NOTHING

Apart from watching Book 2 of Avatar.

And yes, I have watched the entire book - well not completely, but I will have in about 2 episodes.

It's just freaking addictive, and after I found out I didn't need to leave the house today, I thought,

'What the heck!'


Its not like I have any friends to hang out with around here.

I'm on the last epi now btw :D

I like the bit about everything being connected.

'The biggest illusion out there is that of separation.'


Comforting really, because I have a huge peeve with separation at the moment.

If separation was a person I'd want to kick it to death.

Or at least torture it until it felt the pain it had caused everyone else...or rather, the pain it's caused me.

Loooool, I have a strange way of thinking don't I? It's just, I take bad situations very personal *sigh*

I've just been informed that

'Michelle, It's your turn to wash up.'


When is it ever NOT my turn?

I ALWAYS wash, Sarah sometimes dries.

It is the circle of life....of dishes.

----

I finished Book Two!!!!!!!

TT__TT

IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!! LOVED the battle at the end, it was completely wicked from ever angle.

Katara looked like an angel when she saved Aang, it was such a pretty sequence.

But I was sad Zuko chose to join his bum faced sister...I expect him to make up for his actions in Book Three, otherwise I will not be happy with him haha.

He is SO my favourite character though...he has a very sexy voice ._.

If big bang were to be the characters of Avatar

G Dragon would be Aang

Bae would be Katara

TOP would be Zuko

Seungri would be Toph

and

Dae would be Sokka

Well the Seungri and Dae ones don't really match, but meh

My big bang Toy Story Characters was better, but I wrote that one on BBVIP :D

-----

I was going to restrain myself from starting the next book tonight but....I JUST NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Its how I distract myself when I'm missing the hell out of someone...

God, I've become so needy -.-

Apparently I've changed too.

I was at my friends house last night and her hubby was like,

'So Minnie what's been up with you for the past 6 months?'


I was like,

'What? Nothing, why?'


and he was like,

'No it's just like, you seem more girly for the past 6 months or so.'


and I say,

'I am a girl.'
-.-

And then he goes,

'Is there a reason for this change?? When are you thinking of getting married?'


and then I freaking change the subject....married??? DUDE!!!

but honestly....have I changed??

And if so....oh man!!!

>_<

I am utterly defeated....this irritates me a lot -.-

So helpless it shows lololol...eish

----

When Sarah and I were washing up before she suddenly said,

'Wow min!!! You are taller today!!!'


and I looked at her and saw her head was level with mine and got a bit shocked,

then I looked down and saw she was bending her knees.

then she pointed at me and went.

'HAHAHAHA.'


She thinks she is very funny sometimes, but I dunno

:D

Anyway bedtimes and sleepy's...I'm up to chapter 5 of the fire book!!! woohoo

*sigh*

Prince Zuko...I want to dream about him tonight muahahaa....ohhh I dislike his girlfriend though...she just is PFTFFTTTTTT.

Though instead of hot cartoon fire benders I will probably end up dreaming about the letter i not being capitalized when its should be capitalized!!!!!

Love from,

A very tired Minnie. (because its 1:30am)

No comments:

Post a Comment