Friday 23 July 2010

And when you smile, my whole world stops and stares for a while, because you're amazing, just the way you are ~

I'm just sat here on my bed in my comfy PJ's and a WELL deserved cup of coffee.

Today *drumroll*

I cleaned my room.

*gasp* !!!

Yes I know, and tbh, I was SO in the mood for cleaning, I just got on with it.

I was like

'Right!!! Where is the ipod?'

*gets ipod*

*stick's headphones in ears*

*cranks up volume*

This my dear readers now means that the body is in full operation mode for hard core labour.

and when it came to my room, 'hard core' was less than an understatement.

I could kick myself for not taking pics of the mess it was before.

*attempts to kick self*

*fails*

However, I did take pictures Of my lovely clean and clutter free abode.

The only thing is, the walls look SOOOO bare and dirty.

Mainly because I always put posters up and then they fall off leaving a greasy blutac mark on the wall....sometimes I can't even get the blutac off so it's just there - stuck to the wall.

Mum said our room desperately needs painting but she said,

'I'm not letting Minnie paint anything ever again, she made a right mess of the study.'
Which is true - there is still paint on the carpet to prove it.

You see, I should always keep my painting to the fine arts...I'm just useless at walls....unless its like a fresco - then I would love to paint the walls.

Anyhoo - here's some piccies of my lovely clean room.


Fare thee well university work...may I never have to lay eyes on you again.
You can go in the cellar in a black bin bag...until I have the guts to burn you.
(That's the title page of my final project/dissertation - which I passed thankfully)

Why does it still look messy? I just spent hours cleaning it haha.

This was the messiest part of the room IT WAS TERRIBLE!!!
and look how clear it is now :)

My 'finishing room treat' was a yoghurt haha, honeyed apricot and Greek yoghurt to be exact.
My doodles ^_^

Final piccy - my CLEAN tea stain free bedside chest of drawers, which holds and contains my 'stuff', I juse can't get over how tea stainless it is. haha


So yeah, I didn't do as much work on my spaniel picture as I would have liked to today, which is a shame, but I will make up for it over the weekend.

Here's how it's going so far.

Mostly highlights, I've actually added more colours since then and begun work on the snout. HWAITING!!!

This is my 'workbench' hahaha or in other words
VERY very tiny desk on which I spend hours drawing.

And thats enough pictures for today haha, sorry if I'm boring you XD

My sister has been playing this song repeatedly all day and the lyrics are going round and round in my head.

'When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, cos you're amazing, just the way you are.'
Its and incredibly sweet song, just I have no Idea what the title is, all I know is that it is trapped and swirling around in my head.

Mum made steak casserole for dinner, and it was lush apart from the fact I only got ONE PIECE of steak in my portion...it wasn't fair really so I found daddies and took some steak from it MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

I don't know what was wrong with Sammy's belly today, but he was sick three times. It wasn't even full sick with foody bits, it was just yellow bile. Anyway, I didn't feed him in the morning and just made sure he had plenty of water and he seems fine now, but a little downcast - poor baby.

Ah you know what? I'm dead tired so imma shhhh up.

Goodnight and sweet dreams to all.

Love minnie

P.S. I'm still highly amused by the 'stop in the name of love' *sigh* haha

No comments:

Post a Comment