Monday 5 July 2010

Oh You are Beautiful

Today we went to see our Great Uncle like I mentioned in the previous post.

I actually really enjoyed myself, I'm glad I went.

He lives in such a beautiful part of the world.

Some people are so lucky. The Yorkshire Dales are considered some of the most picturesque and beautiful pieces of countryside in the whole of Britain.

The scenery literally takes your breath away.

The colour that comes to mind is 'green'.

Google the Yorkshire Dales and you will see what I mean haha.

----

I finally posted Zaty Eonnie's ELT hoodie to her today...she bought it ages ago and had it sent to my house because it ends up being cheaper that way. I didn't send it on to her until today because she was studying in a different place. So hopefully by the time it gets to her she will be back home in KL :D

I reaaallly love sending things to people. I actually love it more than receiving things...

I know it sounds weird, but when you send things it's like a more physical connection or something.

Maybe that's why my parents always encouraged me to send letters to friends overseas rather than email's.

There is just something special about a letter.

I keep all the ones I've received in a box under my bed, sometimes I get them out and read them and it's completely lush.

I used to send letters to friends all the time, but then I stopped because I got lazy and I was also afraid of the post office :S

Actually, as a child I was afraid of anything that involved speaking.

...but it's a shame because I lost touch with a lot of people who I used to correspond with.

---

My great Uncle was telling me today about all the places in the world he has visited. He has been to every country in Europe, plus loads in Asia and parts of America and Canada.

How amazing...he seemed to like Singapore a great deal, but wasnt too keen on Korea haha.

Oo actually, my tummy really hurts. I think ate too much chocolate.

I'm sorry if I've been boring for the past few days.

I keep coming home too late to be awake enough to write a decent blog.

...

Yesterday YJ eonnie watched The Proposal and I remembered I'd bought it on itunes a while back, so Sarah put it on the ipod and we watched it on the drive to Great Uncle John's.

Its the second time I've watched it, but I really like it.

Its like funny but serious at the same time...I mean, its not deep and meaningful with a solemn message, but I really like the way the characters swap roles and the guy becomes the one wearing the pants in the relationship HAHA

Women who try to be powerful like men are seriously unattractive...I know for sho' that its all an image anyway...all those 'feminist' woman people like being treated nicely just as much as the next girl...pft please, you don't need to act like a man and steal all their jobs to be independent and powerful.

Girls win anyway, cos guys need us to carry their children...believe me, this can be used to manipulate.

LOLLL

I have no Idea why Im blabbing on so much.

I just get really irritated when the girl proposes and not the guy.

It dissapoints my soul.

I need to wash my face.

Good Night

Love Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment