Wednesday 7 July 2010

Heartbeat, why do you miss when my baby kisses me ~

I had planned a whole other subject for this post and I wrote part of it and took pictures and everything, but I don't really feel like posting that one, so It can wait in the drafts for a later date.

Actually this evening has been kind of horrible (understatement). I don't want to go into details, but I would have very much liked someone to just come and drive me away to somewhere nice so I'd be able to clear my head.

Why don't tall dark and handsome people who sweep you off your feet really exist??

It's not much to ask for is it?!!

I don't know how I feel at the moment...lets just call it me being insecure.

I'm not really looking forward to the next few days either.

I have my passport interview tomorrow, which sucks...though the interview doesn't bother me, it's finding the passport office...I think I will have to go to town a few hours early, just to make sure I find the place.

Then on Friday I get my results, which is not lovely at all...its DREADFUL.

I think my long run of blissful happiness may be over.

Why does reality bite so much? Silly reality!!!!

Never mind, in two weeks I will FINALLY have a passport!!

And I intend to abuse that passport, I want it to be stamped to death :)

Wouldn't it be cool to visit every country in the world?...although, I don't really fancy going to some places in the Middle East or like Siberia or somewhere, but it would be cool to be able to say you had been to every country.

Thank God for cheap flights and the supremacy of the pound...it makes things a whole lot easier (cheaper) for me when it comes to international travel.

The hardest thing is choosing where to go...the world is my Oyster so to speak.

I refuse to go to America first though...I've always said my first overseas country would never be America and I intend to keep to my word, no matter how much mum and dad say otherwise hahaha.

Speaking of international things...Germany got kicked out of the World Cup and the final is on Sunday.

Spain V The Netherlands

To be honest, I couldn't care less about either teams...but I think now it comes down to family loyalty and I will root for Holland.

Spain irritates me....or rather, the people I know who support Spain irritate me hahaha.

Though I like the Spanish language, it's pretty.

Sarah and I watched New Moon today...we fast forwarded to all the Jacob scenes and watched them...its not that we dislike the rest of the movie, its just the other parts don't consist of our main interest...its extremely shallow and everything...but the guy is hot.

I literally don't understand why people can prefer Edward...he is like, played by an English dude....EW.

I prefer someone a little more exotic.

I was just about to change my facebook DP but I can't bring myself to take away my cow...Its ear is so freaking cute!!! And the poor thing only has two legs and no tail at all so I think removing it as my DP would give it low self esteem and make it feel unloved.

And I love my cow I really do!!!

I cant believe its 12:30 am, I wish it was earlier...tomorrow is gonna be hectic.

I'm just being lazy though...I should rise to the occasion like a princess.

Princess Minnie royally pwning the day she is not looking forward to at all.

Ohhhh I'm just too sleepy to care now.

Good Night Sweet Ones

Love From Minnie

P.S. I feel a bit better now...writing a blog is like getting a big hug.

Well not really, but you know...it will have to do

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment