Saturday 31 July 2010

Midnight

I'm just waiting for Sarah to come home with foods - I'm so hungry.

She bought curry. It feels weird that Sarah bought dinner.

Its like - SARAH IS BIG AND OLD!!!

And that's so weird considering I remember holding her in my arms when her hands were smaller than my ears.

-----

So yes, we had dinner and shizz.

It late but mum and dad are still not home, which is irritating since I would LOVE to sleep right now.

I'm listening to the Goong OST because it is very soothing.

But I'm so bored now!!! My happiness is eating breakfast rofl.

I finished Avatar: The Last Airbender, it was WONDERFUL.

I loved loved loved it!!!!

I'm so glad Aang didn't end up killing the fire Lord and that he got together with Katara haha.

I was so rooting for those two right from the start.

Ohhh, I'm so desperately sleepy. I've been having way too many late nights. And I can't wait to wash my hair. Too tired now though, I'll do that in the morning.

*sniff* I miss avatar, I wish they would make a few special episodes or something...but I guess they don't want to ruin what is an already perfect ending.

Its a shame the live action had bad reviews, but to be honest - did people think It would be as good as the cartoons?? It's just not going to be. they should just watch it for what it is. I will go and see it when it comes out and give my opinion...I can now :D

OO mum and dad are home, which means I can go to beds!!! woohoo!!!

Good Night Dear Ones

From Minnie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment