Sunday 4 July 2010

I Lay My Head Back Down and I Lift my Hands and Pray to be Only Yours - I know now You're My Only Hope ~

Its really hot these past few days.

I love 'window open nights'

It means that its not blowing gale force winds and freezing raindrops falling from the sky making you hair all wet and therefore making you more prone to the flu and other infections that fly around public places.

I've been quite sleepy the past few days.

After my holiday I was quite rejuvenated and feeling great because for some reason I was fitter.

It surprised me because all I did on my holiday was eat...all though I did climb a lot of hills....

anyway!!

I keep oversleeping.

Which bugs me sometimes. because I like getting up early and doing all the boring stuff first so I can then do nothing for the rest of the day.

Yes, I am quite aware of the fact that I need to get a life....my parents remind me...as do my grandparents and uncle, people at church and occasionally my sister when we are arguing.

I hold no hard feelings towards them though...not all of them *giggles*

----

I just watched the movie A Walk to Remember with Sarah - I didn't cry this time.

The book is more detailed and I laughed at parts, whereas the film is more serious, but its amusing how the girl character had the guy character completely whipped :D

Nah, he was in love and didn't care.

I want to talk more about it but I would spoil it...even if its an old-ish book or movie...but you should check it out...its sweet and not too predictable.

And not as hot and heavy as The Notebook hahaa

----

Dad wanted to go to some American friends to their 4th of July BBQ, but I disagreed.

Considering it's celebrating how the colonial people kicked the British out of America...I think it would be so inappropriate to accept such a BBQ haha.

I had a rant driving home from church about how the Native Americans probably think its a farce because these foreigners came along and then claimed the land without even considering that it belonged to someone else.

And now they have little celebrations on how they got their 'freedom' while the populations of Native Americans got smaller and smaller...

But then I'm just really bitter English Woman :S

And I think Red Indians are hot, they are like epic animal tamers...I'm in awe of them. THEY FREAKING HAVE WOLVES FOR PETS!!! :D

----

Mum has arranged for us to go see some relatives tomorrow. I really cba.

I'm sure it will be nice, but you know those days when you decide to be productive and you make plans and stuff, and then someone arranges for you to do something else because they think you don't have anything to do...and then they unknowingly have caused the evaporation of what little inspiration you had.

...well its kind of one of those situations.

I had planned to clean my room and look for some jobs....

Oh well...heehee.

Apparently there is no signal where we are going...

We always go to places with no signal *sigh*
----

Meh, this post is a tad boring, but to be quite honest...today has been quite in-active.

Apart from church...oh the drama. I don't even want to talk about it, it's that silly...

YJ eonnie drew me a picture of Key from SHINee, it's gorgeous I love it...especially the little tongue. You should so check out her blog which is on the list to the right there and look at her lush drawings >>>

In fact check out all those blogs because they are gorgeous sweet amazing baby :D

----

I'm gonna sign off here, because I'm just rambling now.

I will say however...I love talking to Lily on msn...the topics today ranged from Big Bang to Christiano Ronaldo's bum (which wiggles when he runs kekeke).

Good Night Sweet Darlings

From Minni with an 'e'

No comments:

Post a Comment