Sunday 1 August 2010

4 Hours

Its 23:23 - Which means -

Absolutely nothing...I just like symmetry.

Did you know people with the most symmetrical faces are considered to be the most attractive?

That's what I learned in Animal Behaviour anyway...it's the only thing I remember.

Ohhh I'm so hot!!!! Its really warm in my bedroom. *sigh*

I would like coffee too....mmm, I might just get some...wait brb...

Ok yeah, This coffee is lushness, NOMMM.

There was no sugar left and I was freaking out and then I saw that sugar Sarah bought and I was like,

'I aint using that half sweetner yuck in my hot drink of heaven'


because she accidentally bought the wrong kind.

So I found some caster sugar in the back of the cupboard and I was like,

'YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'


because caster sugar is just real sugar but Its just smaller grains so it will melt into cake mixtures better :D

Not quite sure why I'm talking about sugar...I'm slightly high.

I ate a balti pie too...I'm sure you wanted to know that.

WELL today!!!

I woke up late again, because I keep having late nights for some reason recently.
I should have got up earlier actually because my dream was so boring.

It wasn't satisfying at all, it just kept replaying, the same thing over and over. I was thinking.

'Man, surely I must have more info in my head than just this?'


I haven't had a really good and satisfying dream in such a long time now.

You know, the type you really would like to just come true and you want to cry when you wake up because it isn't.

Anyway, after church I had just settled down for a nice sunday afternoon of relaxation when dad called up the stairs saying,

'WE ARE ALL GOING FOR A WALK. GET THE DOG'


I was like,

'Ooo yayyyy family bonding time.'


I love going for walks though, it refreshes your mind quite a bit.

I always end up walking ahead of everyone else and just silently daydream.

Sarah ran to catch up with me and said,

'I hate walking beside you because you walk with in an annoying shuffly way and you are really boring because you don't talk.'


....thankyou for that Sarah, you are so nice.

I said,

'HOW AM I BORING? TELL ME!!! IM NOT BORING!!!!'


she was like,

'NO, YOU ARE BORING!!!! YOU ARE.'


then she started singing really loudly.

I think she is insane.

She is also currently obsessed with a Brazilian model called Francisco Lachowski.
I must admit...He is freaking attractive...but I would rather have him as a son.

If my child looked like that, I would be so proud. I WANT MY CHILD TO LOOK LIKE THAT...

*prays* please God...

I have an interview on Tuesday at the job centre...they have to asses my situation in life before they will give me job seekers allowence.

I hate rubbish interviews like this.

I don't even know where the offices are...google maps will help me I suppose. *sigh*

I cant wait to get money again though...even if it is only £51 per week...I will force myself to save it though and only buy essentials *cough*bigbangalbumanddvds*cough*

I need to save save save for the plane :)

Rina told me I should come to her so she can take me to get a massage LOL
Zaty eonnie said I should go get a job near her
YJ invited me over for meals and a nice long rant session haha
Mico wants to make me that green dessert I forgot the name of XD

IM TORN

Maybe I should just save up and have a tour of Asia haha

I know my beloveds will help me find nice places to stay before I come.

I was just telling Sarah today, its so much more easier to travel somewhere where you know someone. Because they can help you along XD

-----------------

I love the sbox tonight, it feels like back in the days of last summer haha...except more advanced :S

Anyway, Imma sleep...I've stayed up far too late again....and Im sure I will wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment