Friday 29 October 2010

You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope.

This post will be short, but I dunno if it will be sweet cos I'm not really the sweet type...I have no idea what type I am actually, I think people see me how they want to...but nevah mindu!!!

Babysitting again today, my arms KILL from trying to get him to sleep...he kept dozing off and as I went to lay him in his bed...he woke up and grabbed onto me.

It happened three times and then I gave up and let him play LOL.

Screw sleeping schedules!!!

He was supposed to sleep at 10:30am, but I didn't manage to get him to sleep until 3pm, bless him.

When I got home I cuddled Sam for like an HOUR!!

I missed him. He got all hyper and brought his ball to me so I threw it down the staircase for him.

Its great exercise and he likes it. It's what I do on rainy days too.

I take him in the garden so he can do his business, and then I bring him inside and throw the ball down the stairs for him.

Running up and down there several times is great for his cardiac. Heck! Even I run up and down the stairs when I have a fat day.

Girls always have fat days. It doesn't necessarily mean you are fat, it just means you feel fat or ugly or something.

but its ok in the end, because then a good day will come around where you are super self confident and the world is at your feet....or something.

Generally I just live.

So when I got home Sarah and I watched Persuasion and The Devil Wears Prada...so much for our VIOLENT movie we wanted to watch.

I guess we will have to wait until we get uber annoyed at something or whatever.

Violent movies are the best when you are annoyed....either that or killing things in a game.

But Persuasion is SUCH a good story...it just shows you how much heartbreak can occur over lack of communication....or bad communication.

If the main guy character had not been proud and had admitted earlier on that he still loved the main girl character...they would both have been happier.

but I guess then, there wouldn't have been that much of a story...

The cutest line in the movie,

'I am in receipt of your proposal and am happy to accept it...thankyou.'


Awwww

It's so cute when someone gets their happy ending *sniff*

It's the kind of story that makes you think that you would rather have no romance at all if you can't have a fine one.

Since when did being in love with someone become so cheap?.....oh right, it was at that moment when some fool decided it would be fun to love multiple humans at the same time.

I really get exasperated with it all.

If a girl loves a guy...then all other guys shouldn't even be guys to her...they should be like, just other people...in fact, the very thought of forming an attachment to anyone else should seem completely ridiculous...even sickening.

Well that's the way I feel anyway...if it's not that one person then it's just completely nauseating.

Why is my time line on twitter being spammed up with Jay Park fanatics =.=

How irritating.

Anyway, I got payed for babysitting so that is going to go straight into my travelling fund....lets hope no dvd releases occur between now and when I take the money to the bank haha...or else I'm in trouble.

I'm DYING for a bath, but I'm too tired now so I will get one in the morning!

EEEK it's like 12:38am!!! My face feels really dry too *sigh*

I guess I'm just saying really random stuff.

We are going to Manchester this Sunday....DNW!!!

I wish I was going to Manchester to hop on a plane at airport and go to some eastern place far from Europe....but in fact I'm just going to perhaps the foulest part of Manchester....and I have no idea why.

I guess dad just likes the place he was born...well where we were all born...apart from Sarah and my doggy.

Ok, I'm really sleepy now (that should completely be my personal slogan)

Good Night

Love from Minnie

P.S. On Bonfire night I'm going to stay at home with Sam and watch One Piece episode's with the volume up reallllllllly high so he wont be scared of the noises that the fireworks make.

*Sigh* Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment