Tuesday 5 October 2010

Still Dreaming

You know what a very disturbing thing is?

When people talk to you on msn, just to get information about somebody else or just to talk about someone else.

Its seriously irritating!!!

What am I??? Some kind of gossip pool about this person??

NO, HELL NO!!! I don't do that shizz!!!

If you want to know what's up with them, go ask them yourself!!! I don't want to talk about them with you!!! Flipping hell!! As far as I'm concerned I didn't even know you even knew this person...stop trying to suck info from me!!!!

SDFIASLFSDKFAISDGLJASDGKUASPDIGLKASDGAULSDGHILASDGSDOGHILASD

Is nothing sacred AT ALL??!?!?!?!?!

Don't talk to me if you are not even interested in me. If you want to know about someone else why don't you just talk to them?!!!!!

THANKYOU!!!

*end of rant*

*onto nicer less violent feelings*

I've just settled down in my bed with a cup of tea and Wuthering Heights. Its like pure bliss.

The last time I picked up a book was in town right before I was about to have my passport interview (all those years ago).

And then I got distracted by those pervs who kept trying to get my attention, but I ignored them...unfortunately it made me read the same page like 5 times...I hate when that happens...I never finished that book either. Hmmmm

Anyway, I feel completely relaxed now :)

I have to bake a cake in the morning for my grandpa.

Its his 95th birthday, isn't that just amazing???

We are going to see him tomorrow afternoon so dad told me to make a birthday cake, because he would like that.

Wow, I may actually be a little TOO relaxed, I'm dozing off here...NO!!! SLEEP CANNOT RUIN THIS BEAUTIFUL MOMENT!!!!

I must read at least two chapters tonight!!!....make that three or four...each chapter is like three pages long ROFL.

I need to go camping...I dunno, there is something about sleeping in a tent that makes me want to DEVOUR books.

Omg hahahah this book has already made me laugh.

The character who is narrating is just talking about his awkward crush for this girl he met when he was on holiday and he was too shy to tell her, so he just gave like gentle hints...until she finally got it and started to accept his feelings...but then he got terrified of what was happening and sort of went stone cold and she thought she had misread him and felt really stupid and asked her mother if they could go home early.

And after those events everyone thinks he is a cold heartless person, but actually he's just shy.

And then while he is thinking about all this a dog starts attacking him and he is like running around the room trying to get away from it while it is biting his coat and his ankles. hahahahah

This is supposed to be a gothic romance novel...why am I finding it so hilarious???

fdjhsgfjhdgs I got totally distracted from my book by Playful Kiss MV's.

I'm getting ridiculously addicted to this drama. Friday is the day when I can watch two whole episodes of it all fully subbed YAAAYYY.

That's the only problem with watching drama's while they are airing. You have to wait...and it kind of drives you crazy.

I love this song...his voice is gorgeous ~~~



Zaty Eonnie drank out of his water bottle *sigh*

My back freaking kills...I seem to have been sitting in a rubbish position...I need a massage...Its kind of hard to rub your own back.

The Playful Kiss OST is so nice, its relaxing.

I love drama OST's because they keep the music simple. There are no harsh electronic beats and auto tunage. Its just smooth and delightful.

Ok, I;ve made a really strong coffee and I WILL finish reading this chapter before it turns 12am.

I get distracted so easily nowadays. I was a much more responsible person as a teenager...actually, that's not true.

I am glad to be rid of a few of my teenage habits.

Like my phobia of cinemas.

For someone who adores watching movies that was a terrible fear, I'm so glad I conquered that one.

One may ask,

'How can a person be scared of a cinema?'


Lets just say, I had a very bad experience one time and it took me a while to get over it.

It was all psychological though.

Its amazing how many things are blown out of proportion in your head...that's why you should be careful with your thoughts, you don't know where they will take you...or rather you don't know how they will bar you from moving onwards.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be reading XD

brb ~

Hahahah the narrator of this story is so awkwardly cute...he always says the wrong thing bless him.

I think I like him because he reminds me of myself.

He is always having those moments, you know, if you are a quiet person and then you meet someone even more anti social than yourself and you have to be the initiator of conversations and stuff.

Aww bless him, he got attacked by dogs again XD

Well, I've finished 2 chapters just before 12, so that will be enough reading for tonight. I believe that I will enjoy this book. :D

Wow, I am very tired. I don't know why either...the most work I did today was clean the toilet.

I don't understand why cleaning the bathroom is always the daughters duty when it comes to household chores.

Its obvious that the toilet should be a mans responsibility hahaha.

Girls always have to do the gross stuff.

Ohh wow, one of my friends is turning 30 today, I remember when she was turning 20 and she hated the thought of not being a teenager any more so she always said she was twenteen. ROFL

Then later on she told me that she was wrong, the best part of her life was getting married and being a mummy.

I could have told her that when she was going on about all that twenteen rubbish.

I am a firm believer of embracing your age. The fun thing about that is everyone has their own opinions on how certain aged people should behave.

I love my age...In the whole of time and space there will only be one me who is this age right now and I'm grateful for that.

Ok, I'm just going to bullet point the rest of my blog cos I'm so tired and I need to be wide awake tomorrow so I can make that cake really yummy for grandpa.

* Today my face felt horrible
* So I did the whole face mask thing to make myself feel fresher
* When I have a green face it matches my eyes
* Then it goes all dry and you cant smile at all
* I lost my lip balm too...thats terrible
* I bet you didn't know I was addicted to lip balm
* I have to have a tin of it in my pocket at all times
* I freak out more if I forget my lipbalm than I do if I forget my phone
* This is because my phone is almost inactive...nobody loves me!!!
* I just lied, people do love me...just not via phone (ohhh dat sounds weird)
* They are all crayyzay!!!
* Ohhh then I played Kingdom Hearts 2 for a while
* But my controls started jamming
* I need to buy a new set....
* I hate when things go faulty due to abuse
* LOOOOOOOL omg I'm so tired I'm just writing crap
* Bullet points aren't working for me today.

I'm going to get some sleep....Im too tired to think or feel.

I just want a staring match with the back of my eyelids.

Good Night Everyone, you kind of rock you know :)

Love Minnie

P.S. I have no idea what is going on!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate cinemas too! (Although, I live in America so I call it a Movie Theater. Though I think Cinema sounds so much nicer.)
    It's just so loud and dark. I like watching movies in my home, on the couch, where I can pause it if I want to and don't run out of soda or snacks. XD
    I've never noticed it, but Drama OST's really are nice and soothing.

    ReplyDelete