Thursday 7 October 2010

I Am Irreplaceable ... Just Saying

I decided to start writing a blog in the morning so that you could read something positive on here for once LOL.

When it gets dark I tend to think deeper and get myself depressed.

SO! My sisters piano teacher is at our house at the moment.
I have to scan a book for her, but Sarah is just having a lesson now, so I'm chilling.

I spent most of my morning hoovering the house.

I really hate hoovering.

I just read this thingy on tumblr about expressing yourself and one of the examples they gave was - kissing a stranger.

How exactly is that expressing yourself?
What would you be expressing by doing that?
What would the stranger think???

NEVER KISS A STRANGER!!! BECAUSE I'VE FLIPPING BEEN THE STRANGER AND ITS NOT NICE!!!!

LOOOOL

This is supposed to be my positive morning post and so far its been negative.

But don't worry, I'm happy..all this is written with a happy heart.

Its because I had an epiphany last night while I was trying to sleep.

(it was SO COLD last night, I think the time has come when I need double blankets)

I was thinking about why I like people...you know? Like finding common facts about all the people I like to see what it is that draws me to them.

I thought it would be easy, but in fact its really hard. It made it clear to me that everyone is unique.

I mean, I already knew that, but I sometimes forget because I am too busy thinking about myself.

Then I got lazy (don't blame me, it was like 3am) and decided that I didn't choose any of these people at all, but God gave them to me - whether I like them or not...it has nothing to do with like in the end...nor preferences or things you have in common.

In the end its all to do with how willing you are to accept people for who they are.

Then I decided to write down all the little things about people which make me love them even if we have nothing in common and everything within me wants to reject their very existence. So here it is.

Why I Like People -

1. Firstly, every person has the ability to smile - that fact alone is enough. I read somewhere (probably tumblr) that smiling actually makes you feel better so even if you don't feel like smiling, just force yourself. (I once did this when I was crying once and it worked...but then, I am a weirdo).

Anyway, Its glorious to see a smile when I'm down and I thank everyone who has ever smiled at me...a smile is better than caffeine when you are in need of a quick lift.

2. I like the other side to people. Everyone...even the shallowest person in the world has like this hidden sparkle and its just amazing when you get a glimpse of it.

Most people (myself included) go about the day hiding behind a mask you use to make life easier. Its so interesting when you sometimes see the person behind the mask.

(It reminds me of The Blue Spirit episode in Avatar haha)

3. I like that moment when the awkwardness of first meeting someone finally vanishes and you realise that you have found another person you can be comfortable with.

4. I like people who tell it how it is. It gets so monotonous when people are trying to suck up to you all the time. If I'm being an Idiot call me an idiot...don't just laugh and think it in your head.

(this is to be continued, at the moment all I have is multiple flaming burning reasons why I should dislike somebody...some people are just so stuck up their own backsides they don't even realise when they could be hurting someone else AISH!)

(11:11am)

(omg Im sorry but LOOOL my dog is farting so much, its hilarious)

Mico taught me two new words in Filipino

ligtas - safe

mabuti - good

Those are nice words.

The things I have learned today -

1. I should hoover my bedroom more

2. Some girls are idiots

3. I can handle anyone they just can't handle me

4. Some boys are idiots

5. Yes, I love him...dammit.

6. I'm an idiot

7. Vaness Wu is incredibly hot *wiggles eyebruu*



Thank you Sarah for the Admirable Screenshot it is the YUM OF HEAVEN

My confessions of the day -

1. I came to bed early...partly because Im tired and partly because I don't want to do the dishes.

2. I'm in the 7st bracket

3. I did purchase Avatar the Last Airbender - Book 2: Earth off Amazon like 10 minutes ago

4. See number 5. from things I have learned

5. Number 4 is true.

6. Instead of getting angry I should have just left it to God...next time I will try and remember.

Things to remember before I sleep -

1. Don't let the the sun go down on your anger (THIS)

2. No one ever said life was going to be easy

3. I should be glad mine is easier than a lot of other peoples

4. Tomorrow is Friday which means EPISODE 12 of PLAYFUL KISS!!! :D

(11:11 pm)

My nail polish matches the colour of my sisters font on msn...I find great joy in holding my nails next to the computer screen and seeing them match so well.

I've decided to try and be more responsible and less hot headed...not so I become boring...but so I can become a stronger individual.

And my respect for Bear Grylls has like grown tremendously...I mean the guy is already awesome and then he tweets this -

'Man is never as tall as when he kneels before God; and the man who kneels before God can stand up to anything.'


I like that statement, its a good one to fall asleep to.

I also read another beautiful quote today and I'd like to share it -

The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: A human creature born abnormally, inhumanely sensitive. To them... a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death.

Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create -- so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, their very breath is cut off...

They must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency they are not really alive unless they are creating.

Pearl Buck

Don't let anyone stop you from being creative. It doesn't cost anything and it brings joy to both yourself and other people

So sing or dance or paint or write poetry...or just do whatever you are good at.

It doesn't matter who you are or if you are a bad or good person. Your creativity inspires people like me.

(ooo there's another reason why I should like people...they inspire me)

Its hard to describe a reason why you like someone...I guess you cant really lump people together...they have to be looked at individually.

I suppose I like the people who make me feel alive.

For example, if a person can make you feel sad, annoyed, fiercely angry, upset, dismayed, hurt...within a few hours without even realising they are doing it and you STILL like them - That's a special person right there

So my epiphany of the day is...I'm so tired its not even funny.

Being angry wears you down, don't be like that man XD

BE COOL LIKE ME! (JKJKJKJKJKKJK)

I googled Nubcak again today...the results ALWAYS amuse me.

And now I probably have to wash the dishes that I tried to evade and its 12am.

Dad is mean!!! Why can't he just let us leave it till morning.

Mum calls my Dog Samwich, thats so cute ROFL.

Good Night Everyone

Have a lovely day wherever you are.

Love Minnie

P.S. Hanging on

P.S.S. Ok the following may have spoilers for Playful Kiss so if you care about that shizz, dont read on :)


AWESFPAOLWEJNKFASDHFAOKSJDFAKSYDHOGUFBKJASDFA SDHFJNAKSDFIHALBSDJ

OHHH MY GOSH EPISODE 11 WAS THE BEST YET!!!

HE KISSE D HEERRRRRR HE KISSED HER WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP AND SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM!!!!

BUT HE KISSED HER BECAUSE HE LOVEEEES HERRR AND HE WANTS HER TO HAVE HIS BBBBAAAABIIIEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HIS LITTLE BRO SAW IT HAPPEN SO IT WASNT A DREAM!!!!

I FREAKING LOVE THESE CHARACTERS!!! SDFLAHDFNJKASDFHIALSDFNKaSDF LOVE THEM!!!

.....

Ok so that episode was so darn satisfying...I was smiling for at least 20 mins after it had finished.
.....

My heart just leaped out of my mouth...how is it possible that I still get butterflies???

GoodNight

No comments:

Post a Comment