Friday 22 October 2010

Days Like These :)

Ahh sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, but I was up like until 1am talking to my Zaty eonnie before she got on the plane to Singapore and then I just fell asleep.

OHK I shall continue with my 10 likes now!!!

Where was I???

HURMMMM

7. DVD's - If you are a friend of mine, or a regular reader of my blog you will have realised by now that I purchase DVD's very regularly. The fact is - I am an addict.

If I don't buy at least one dvd a week, my whole system crashes and I lose sight of reality.

but, seriously, one of my favourite things to do is to sit down on the sofa with a nice cup of tea and chill in front of the TV watching a lovely dvd that I chose all for myself.

We don't even watch the TV in our house...we don't even have TV licence (yes we have those in England...cos then we don't have to have annoying commercials :D).

The fact is though...I just like the way DVD's look on my shelf...so colourful haha.

Iron Man 2 will be the next addition to my collection on Monday muaahahahaha!

-----

Actually, I think I am going to do one '10 things I like' every post rather than all at once, cos I end up writing huge essays about them.

Its 07:48pm now and I'm completely shattered. I think I will probably go to sleep early, I dunno why, I'm just so epically tired.

Actually I have been quite active today....more than usual...a lot more haha.

This morning I was like feeling the need to use my exercise bike so I rode on that for about ten minutes and discovered I was terribly unfit, cos my legs felt dead just after 10 MINUTES!!! I used to be able to ride it and watch a whole Big Bang concert dvd...I need to build up my stamina maynnn! If I was in the desert I would totally die...I don;t know why I chose the desert...

LOOOOL my sister just said,

'I despise people like you.'


because I told her I feel weak and then we both burst out laughing.

I was like,

'Why are you like that Sarah? You are going to be one of those people who is mean all the time.'


And Sarah was like,

'I'm not really like that, it's just i want to throw a hardback book at your head.'


Then we both started laughing, then she straightened her face and said,

'I'm not laughing MINNEH!!!'


and I was like,

'but your eyebrows are...'


And she was like,

'NO THEY AREN'T!!!'
*starts laughing*

I think she is really weird :D

So yeah what else today???

OHHHHH I was completely spazzing out over the tweet updates of the kpop festival in Singapore....those tweeters were making me so hyper talking about G Dragon wearing glasses and Big Bang in all white with black bandanna's (they talked about the other groups there too, but meh....Big Bang were the best LOL).

It seemed as if Big Bang got the best response, but I'm not sure if the person updating the twitter was a VIP or not.

I will have to ask Jae later cos he was there!!! :D AND he got fancams bless him, I'm confident that Zaty eonnie and Nath will spoil him to death for his bravery in the midst of the standing pit rofl.

After my spazzing had calmed down dad was like,

'YOU WANNA GO OUT TO THE SHOPS DON'T YOU??'


And I remembered I wanted to get some pastel pencils. So we went to the outdoor mall place thingy and I went into the art shop but they were way overpriced...so after that Sarah and I just followed dad around into random electronic shops.

But then when we entered Comet, something magical happened...I swear, I actually thought I was dreaming for like a whole minute.

We were walking around coveting the HD TV's and looking for Beats by Dre because Sarah wanted to show dad something, when I spotted something in the corner of my eye.

I had to look twice, but after staring for a few minutes I realised I wasn't mistaken.

Without hesitation, I grabbed Sarah's arm and dragged her toward this HD LG £1999 TV and we stood there staring in amazement.

2NE1 I Don't Care mv was playing on the screen...in an electronic store...in Leeds...In England.

This is something I had never even dreamed of. I don't know how many times I've said to YJ eonnie how my country will never be into KPOP for another 10 years At LEAST...and here my predictions were being proved utterly wrong....apparently YG got here a little earlier than planned.

It's just a good job it was a 2NE1 MV and not a Big Bang one...or else I would have probably screamed.

If only they would play kpop music in the store *sigh*

But I should be grateful that I got this treat haha.

After that we went to the shop and bought loads of ingredients for food and pumpkin pie and shizz (cus I make a lush pumpkin pie...Im like pumpkin pie maker in the house u_u).

I looked in the dvd section, but refrained from buying anything because I'm getting Iron Man 2 on Monday (aren't I good?).

Hey Hey Hey!!! BBVIP just got 21,000 members...how awesome is that??? *feels proud*

Dinner was curry tonight. MY FAVE!!! :D

But my appetite just left me (which is really weird) and I just felt so overwhelmingly tired....mum was like,

'GO TO THE DOCTORS FOR A BLOOD TEST!!! YOU COULD BE ANAEMIC YOU KEEP FALLING ASLEEP! '


But I just think I'm tired because of all the walking and getting exercise and lack of stamina and stuffs + not being well all week can't be helping.

I have about as much energy as a pancake.

Well its 9pm now, so maybe it would be best if I slept now and get a good night shuteye...cos I think next week will be pretty busy.

I'm babysitting on Tuesday and Wednesday for my friend, but I think she is paying me so that's good...cos I'm so going to put that money in my savings account.

Aaand I think Monday I'm working at the school...unlesss its half term....hmmmm.

Woow seriously my eyes are closing, my whole body seems to be on complete shutdown...I wish it would freaking slow down I have to get a wash and put my PJ's on yet!

Good Night Everyone :)

Love from Minnie

P.S. My heart is fulllll!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment