Wednesday 20 October 2010

New Days + Old Friends = Beautiful Moments

I've started writing my 'Story of the First Gen.' Post, but I've realised it's actually going to be longer than I thought haha, so I guess you will have to be surprised when I publish it on here :D :D

Meanwhile in my life - Still having trouble getting over this stupid cold, but I think my antibodies are slowly getting to grips with the whole thing. AJAJAJAJAJA

TOMORROW is the second to last episode of Playful Kissu!!! T_____T

(allthoughIdidhearrumoursofanextensionofsixmoreepisodes)

I'm so excited about the next episode, it's going to be momentous.

I have a feeling there is cake in this house somewhere and allthough I like the sound (taste) of cake, I'm just not hungry for it. I think its because dad made home made pizza...I also think its because I have trouble eating with my teeth issue.

Did you know from when I was 15 I started this habit of frantically brushing my teeth?

I used to brush my teeth like 6-7 times a day I don't even lie...I was like infamous for it. My dad used to tell people we were late to events because 'Minnie was brushing her teeth.'

That excuse probably sounded dumb to most people, but its was also probably the truth.

And what the heck is up with this whole Wayne Rooney thing. It's inevitable he is going to leave Man United for some lame ass reason, but what can you expect from a guy who goes off with prostitutes behind his wifes back.

I mean I know she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she's still his wife and the mother of his child.

I don't really care about the whole situation...cos I'm a Man U supporter, I was never a Wayne Rooney supporter.

The whole thing is just silly, he is just being disloyal and greedy and disrespectful to Alex Ferguson...who needs a person like that??

He needs to remove himself from up his own backside and sort his life out.

11:11!!!!!!

Ohhh I felt the need for twitter just before and then it was like over capacity and I was just so depressed about it, but then I checked again and its fine now and I can live on...and no, I'm not addicted to twitter like some people are, but I do get those sudden urges where I need to speak my mind on the twitterverse.

Ah yes! Iron Man 2 comes out on DVD on the 25th of October :)

That is such a delightful thing for me because there is a space on my shelf right next to my Iron Man 1 dvd and it needs to be filled so the universe can be in order once again.

I also want to watch it again, because its freaking awesome!!! :D :D

Also I have to have something to make me joyful. I mean Zaty eonnie is going to S'pore this weekend and Jae is freaking going to watch Big Bang + others at the Kpop concert thingy there...Iron Man 2 DVD will never top that, but its better than nothing...I'm just aFDOLAHSDFASDKFsdFLAKSDF that my darlings will be like so close to Big Bang....I mean I would be spazzing out just being in the same city!!!

AHHH Im getting myself all excitable now...but I can't help myself, its how I work. haha

Today I had my first GMOD meeting experience. It was interesting, though the best part was going off topic.

We started off all serious but then the subject sort of changed course.

Its was like -

Gmod Work
Mico Mentions headphones
We talk about headphones
Oh! Yeah Gmod Work
Max Is hungry
Lily wants cake
Mico says he's eaten already
GMOD WORK EVERYONE!!! MAX NEEDS TO EAT!
Zaty disappears
Lily and YJ eonnie bash the hell out of AllKpop for being biased
Others agree that AKP fails
Max goes to eat leaving Gmods to discuss Gmod Stuff
Lily and YJ discuss the hypocrisy of the 'Hottest's'
Its decided that G Dragon just PWNS the hell out of Jay Park
Don't ask how GD got into the conversation...we are VIP's, he controls 85 percent of our brains 24/7.
Minnie Lily and YJ talk about makeup
Mico makes comments here and there
Sarah is added to the conversation
Nipples become the subject
Suddenly the conversation turns to me
Everyone says that I am selfish when it comes to sharing nipples
(this sounds SOOOO weird out of context)
I say NO! I am only into GDots...I LIKE DOTS not nipples!
Only Jenny understands me
Max comes back and then leaves
Lily goes to bed
Sarah goes to do some housework
TRIPLETS ARE TOGETHER AT LAST
I go to do some hoovering
I come back happy to see my triplets are still there :D
We talk about triplet-y things together and just generally enjoy each others company

(meanwhile I get a lovely call which consisted of 'Can you hear me?' 'Yes, can you hear me?' 'NO, WAIT ohhh yes its fine I can' somethingsomething friends hairspray, AN INFURIATING lack of interest in my wisdom teeth, and half a rendition of 'I'll be Back' R2D2 style - And much to my dismay I loved every second of it, good job there were no foreheads or I would have been slayed badly *phew*)

Then we triplets did some serious GMOD stuff...it was quite exciting, but we are totally the awesomest team ever!!! I feel happy to be in the same bracket of staff with them once more.

I love people who I just can't help but love.

Then we triplets decided that we had to either go to bed or do some chores so we all logged off at the same time.

And yeah - that was the end of the GMOD meeting HAHHAHAAHHA.

Then I went and attempted more hoovering, but failed cos Sarah and I just ended up goofing around.

Its ridiculous, how we actually start doing something constructive and end up laughing and dancing around in the kitchen like madmen.

We are the weirdest EVER. There is not even a contest. I'm LOLLING just thinking about it.

Then we went to Dora and Dominics for Bible Study and it was the last time we would see Nicole because she's going back to Germany so it was nice to spend that time together...even though at first I wasn't keen on going because I still feel crap and I didn't want to give baby Judah my germs...turns out he was asleep anyway. So I just lay on the sofa.

Thats another thing.

You know you are comfortable with some people because you can go to their house and be all ill and looking like death and they wont even notice.

Its great that.

Wow its already 12:26.

I better go to sleep.

Night Night :)

Love Min

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha.. well you really love those dots.. hahaha XD

    OOHH I sometimes do that.. unintentionally that is.. I always play music while I'm cleaning and when i got into the music and dance along.. THE HECK with cleaning I'm dancing.. ahahhaa.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why I always like cleaning when my parents are out hahah.

    DANCECLEANING HI5!!!!

    I cant resist a good dot ROFL drives me crazy!!!

    LY!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete