Thursday 28 October 2010

I Like Every Way You Are...just not 'Away'

I woke up at 11am today and I didn't get out with Sam until it 1pm (Sorry baby)

Its the longest I've slept in AGES, it was just so deep - though I did have a really weird dream...I can't remember how it went, only that it was weird.

I guess the all the sleep was good for me though, because I felt really fresh and with more energy today for the first time in like 2 weeks, even now I'm not overly sleepy (FOR ONCE)!

I bought a dvd called Leap Year the other day when I went to get my Iron Man 2 DVD because it was on offer and the lead actor in it is someone Sarah likes to spazz about.

So that was what we watched today. It was pretty good, not like spectacular, but a decent chick flick if you are into that shizz. It had some cute and funny moments and I would watch it again...so I'm glad I got it.

There are some DVD's on my shelf that I would never watch again LOL - for some things even once is too much.

My favourite type of films are clever ones. You know, the kind that make you think or the kind that shows life how it is...or even beautiful ones, House of Flying Daggers is so beautiful, I especially like the fight in the bamboo because its all green, which is my favourite colour....though the kissing in that movie is wierd...I always fast forward it.

I should totally list ten of the best films I've ever seen.

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER (because that is impossible) -

1. The Lion King
2. The Notebook
3. Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope
4. The Great Escape
5. The Princess Bride
6. Superman
7. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
8. Monsters Inc.
9. Cyborg Girl
10. Lawrence of Arabia

I'm surprised how easy I found it to write that list - those are just the movie's that appeared in my head, because I know for sure they are awesome.

but honestly, I could totally fill that top ten with Disney Animated movies because I just adore them...my favourite is the Lion King though so that's why it's there.

Allright, so earlier on the sbox YJ eonnie linked me to an ebayer who is selling the ring necklace that Rinoa has in the Final Fantasy VIII game.

I ADORE THAT GAME!!!

Its so amazing!!! You know what...I' just going to stop here about FFVIII because otherwise I will go into an in depth character breakdown and cover the whole synopsis of the storyline and it would take me forever.

BUT I WANT THAT RING NECKLACE!!!! IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SYMBOL OF TRUE LOVE!!! XD

I dunno what is wrong with my doggy tonight, he's being really clingy and restless and is acting like I haven't fed him when I totally have.

I don't care if he is hungry though, I'm not feeding him anymore today. He is on a diet...the vet told me I have to cut his food down 10% so I'm sorry baby, but that's it until tomorrow.

LOL, the sbox on BBVIP is totally dead. It needs the magical touch of a first gen...but I'm afraid it won't be me, cus I wanna sleep soon. I hope it's another deep sleep - they are kind of addicting...I just hope my dream isn't weird again...I want a proper dream that will make me happy, or no dream at all!

Ok there is totally another 100 Truth's thing flying around facebook and I think it's kind of different from the last one I did...and I'm not sure what to write about right this moment so I will be lazy and just post that here instead :D

I will try and make the answers interesting DONT WORRY!!! ----

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage = Tea in the Union Flag cup...cus I'm just so proud of my country.... and it was the only clean cup left MUAHAHAHHA.

2. Last phone call = That would be Nicole, saying she got back to Germany ok :D

3. Last text message = From dad telling me that he and Sarah had gone to Old Trafford to watch a game....how kind of him -.- ....I don't get texts a lot, that one was from last night ROFL

4. Last song you listened to = Ohhh It was a Michael Buble one and I totally forgot the title, but I was getting all emotional listening to it cos ITS SO TRUE...hmmm I think it was a cover...AHHHH what's it called??!!! Wait Lemme google it ...dum dum dummmm....OH YEAH.... It was Always on My Mind Michael Buble Version... in fact I shall post it here, so you can listen to it if you wish :)



I don't like the cheesy pictures in that vid, but meh...its the best I can find...and it's the song that matters.

5. Last time you cried = I haven't cried this week yet!!! :D I cried watching a film last week, but I can't remember what film it was :/

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice = NO

7. Been cheated on = NO

8. Kissed someone and regretted it = NO

9. Lost someone special = Yes

10. Been depressed = Oh yeah I have indeed...not today though...today I was happy, irritated, confused, annoyed, content, but in love ----and not depressed :D

11. Been drunk and threw up = NEVAH EVER

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

Green, Blue .... and all the rest...can't choose between yellow and orange

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)

15. Made a new friend = Yes
16. Fallen out of love = No
17. Laughed until you cried = Yes
18. Met someone who changed you = Not this year - last year yes
19. Found out who your true friends were = I've always known Who my True Friend is :)
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Probably
21. Kissed anyone on your fb's friend's list = No, not really.

GENERAL:

22. How many people on your fb friend's list do you know in real life = About
half?...I don't get this question, this is all my real life and I know all the people on my FB (mostly) so is it trying to say that the one's I haven't met yet are not apart of my 'real life' because I beg to differ.

23. Do you have a big house = Its big enough.

24. Do you have any pets = A Doggy and a Pony

25. Do you want to change your name = No, my name is fine thanks...nicknames are ok though.

26. What did you do for your last birthday = Had curry...was happy.

27. What time did you wake up today = 11am

28. What were you doing last night = Writing Blog (harhar) and sleeping.

29. Name something you cannot wait for = Meeting certain people...waiting is the only option though at the mo...unfortunately.

30. Last time you saw your mother = Like maybe 10 mins ago, she's downstairs haha.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change in your life = The fact that I put up imaginary boundaries up in my head...they limit me and don't help me reach what I want....I don't like that about myself...I do wan't to change that.

32. What are you listening to right now = Nothing....the wind blowing outside

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Yeah. My nextdoor neighbour is called Tom.

34. What's getting on your nerves right now = The fact that dad just asked me to wash the dishes at 12:15 am .... not going to happen. They can wait till tomorrow.

35. Most visited webpage = Facebook, BBVIP, Tumblr, Twitter....I mostly always have those open haha.

36. Days online = Everyday!!!!

37. Nicknames = Minnie, Min, Cow, Chicken (LOOOL), Nubcak, Lime.

38. Relationship staus = Single, but not available...my hearts been stolen innit.

39. Zodiac sign = Gemini

40. Male or female = I am Female....but I like Male's haha

41. Elementary = Dudley Hill First School and Summerville Primary

42. High school = New Harvest Learning Centre + Homeschool Days

43. College = Askham Bryan College

44. Hair color = Reddy...Auburn???

45. Long or short = My hair? It reaches down to my lower back...need's major cuttage.

46. Height = 5'2 *looks up at you*

47. Do you have a crush on someone = Nooo, I just love them really.

48. What do you like about yourself = I'm pretty easy to get along with I think...maybe???...and I like that I can draw.

49. Piercings = Me Ears.

50. Tatoos = Ew no

51. Righty or lefty = Right

FIRSTS:

52. First crush = Mickey Mouse.

53. First piercings = Ears for my 7th birthday. Didn't feel a thing :P

54. First best friends = Philippa

55. First sport you joined = Gymastics

56. First vacation = The Lake District

58. First car = Still not happened yet I'm afraid :(

RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating = No

60. Drinking = Nope, Im in bed.

61. I'm about to = SLEEP :D YAAAAY

62. Listening to = Haven't we had this question??!!! WTH!!! Can't you be more inventive with your questions?!!!!!

63. Waiting for = This to be finished so I can sleep.

YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids = After this week I don't want kids any time soon, but one day maybe, when someone will make me change my mind haha.

65. Get married = Yep

66. Career = Something with animals...but right now, I would just like to live happily.

WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes = Both are equally important.

68. Hugs or kisses = Hugs are good for everyone...kisses are for special people....I guess, you would use hugs more.

69. Shorter or taller = Taller

70. Older or younger = I don't mind...as long as its not too old or too young.

71. Romantic or spontaneous = Doesn't matter, if you love them you will get all spazzy about everything they do.

'OMG HE BREATHED!!!'

LOLOLOL

72. Nice stomach or nice arms = NICE EVERYTHING

73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive, loud people make me want to block my ears.

74. Hook-up or realtionship = Relationshippp

75. Trouble maker or hesitant = A bit of both at the right moments.

HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger = -.-

77. Drank hard liquor = Ew

78. Lost glasses/contacts = YEAH LOTS OF TIMES.

79. Sex on first date = NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :)

80. Broke someone's heart = Nope

81. Had your own heart broken = Bruised maybe...but it's still ticking.

82. Hurt someone = Physically? Yes. Emotionally? Yes too.

83. Turned someone down = Always :)

84. Cried when someone died = Yes I have.

85. Fallen for a friend = Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself = *pinches self* Well it does seem that I am real.

87. Miracles = Yeah I do indeed.

88. Love at first sight = YES

89. Heaven = Yes.

90. Santa claus = LOL, it's a nice Idea.

91. Kiss on the first date = Depends on how close you are with the person.

92. Angels = Yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

93. Had more than one bf/gf = I've not had one.

94. Did you dance today = I flailed in the car.

95. Did you sing today = Yus I did.

96. Ever cheated on somebody = No.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go , and why = No, the past is the past.

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = Nooo, I think living a day once is enough...and we should look forward to the other days we have yet to live.

99. Are you afraid of falling in love with somebody else? = No, I know I wont...I'm not programmed like that. Being in love with one person is enough. Everyone else can just get lost.

100. Are you in love with someone? = Word. Fallen Hook, Line and Sinker, Bro. I'm a lost cause...'I can't help it...Itss soo beautifulll'

---------------

ANNND its 10 to 1

So I will cuddle down in my bed now sdkhjdkjhskdjhsk SO WARM!!!

Love From Minnie

P.S. noob *points*

No comments:

Post a Comment