Sunday 3 October 2010

Oh, What Miracle Has Made You the Way You are? ~

Today as been so lush and chilled.

My legs feel so relaxed....do you get what I mean??

When you are just so comfy and your legs are just so happy about it???

I know its not just me who feels like this... I KNOW IT!!!

So I'm in like a hella good mood...it may have something to do with the fact I have drunk a cup of tea within the past five minutes but it also may be the fact that I just browsed 41 pages of Kataang tumblr, and Kataang makes me SO smiley.

(for all those who are unaware, Kataang is the OTP of the Aang and Katara characters in the animated series of Avatar - AND ITS REAL! *cough*)

So I woke up to the sound of rain BEATING on the skylights - Its been raining all day, and there are loads of floods now.

We were like pwning all the petrol fuelled cars, with our diesel war machine, because all the petrol ones break down if water touches their engines, but diesels can take a little more stick from the elements.

I have like a diesel bias. When I drive petrol cars I tend to stall and they feel less powerful.

I like to start the day with a RAWR! and diesels do that shizz for me.

What am talking about driving for, I'm not legally allowed to do it yet.

*sigh*

So yeah the water was pelting down when I took my boo out for his walkie so I thought,

'I aint taking no chances, I'm going to wear daddy's raincoat'


because it totally covers me like up to my knees and I don't care if I look like a blue thingymajig when I'm wearing it either.

Anyway I had the walk and it was lovely and dry, but yet not, but yet I was (XD).

Then later when we were in church dad suddenly said,

'WHO WORE MY RAINCOAT TODAY?'


and he stares at me and everyone looks at me and Sarah says,

'Not me.'


and I suddenly feel as if I have done something terrible so theres nothing else to do but confess with honour.

'I wore it. WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO WEAR?????'


and dad is like,

'Wear your own raincoat!'


and I said,

'I DONT HAVE ONE!!! I DON'T SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!!'


MAYN! my family is so weird!

Even my sister doesn't go mad when I wear her clothes (apart from last week when I wore her Man U shirt and she said,

'WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY SHIRT AGAIN YOU PERVERT!!!'


but then she wasn't as mad at me because the Avatar DVD's had arrived)

UGH!

You know when you see someone's status on FB and its a person who annoys you and you just want to stab them or tell them to shut the hell up.

And its not even the status that's annoying, just ANYTHING they do annoys you?

Well that just happened to me.

I don't even know why I am 'friends' with this person to begin with.

I know it sounds horrible to me, but there are just some people out there who are a REAL challenge to like.

Like when I was at uni, there was this girl who ALWAYS smiled- and I'm sure she was nice, but I really wanted to tell her to please stop smiling like that cos its freaking creepy.

It was too...it wasn't happy and delightful, it was like...she was possessed or something.

I don't know....me and my pre-conceived ideas of people. I should be nicer. I do try.

UGH, I just got this immense feeling of missingness. You know those times when you miss someone so much and it feels like your heart turns to stone? And its so heavy??

I just had that feeling.

Ohh I think I'm going to have another PS2 killing spree...so I don't have to think for a while, otherwise I'm going to overthink and things just get so confusing when I do that.

Be back later foo's

Ok I'm back, but not really much better.

I spent about 4 hours on the PS2 killing baddies and got my characters so buff I haven't even had a KO since I started playing it.

OMG my life.

And then I watched Gigi which is a musical about a completely darling love story and that made me kind of depressed.

Its sweet tough, truly.

The story is set is France and its about this brutally rich young bachelor called Gaston, who is so rich that he doesn't know what to do with himself and is very bored.

Anyway, his only point of happiness is going to see an old friend of the family and her young grandaughter who's name is Gigi.

Gigi is very wild and unladylike and like a little sister to him.

Anyway, after some circumstances he begins to realise that Gigi is in fact grown up and he starts to see her as a woman rather than a younger sister.

(it sounds perverse but its not LOLOLOL)

Anyway, he makes an arrangement with Gigi's grandmother so that Gigi will eventually become his mistress.

but when Gigi finds out the plan she gets upset because she thinks he will end up getting bored of her like he did with the other women...

after a little thinking Gigi comes to the conclusion that she would rather be miserable with him than miserable without him, so they go out for their first 'public date thingy'

Anyway, Gigi totally acts the part as she has been taught, but Gaston realises that she is more to him than a accessory on his arm....she is 'Gigi' and he loves her and he asks her to marry him.

And it is all romantic and cute and beautiful....and simply depressing XD

There was also a quote which described perfectly how I feel!!! I couldn't put it into words, but now I can.

I feel 'Edgy and almost depressed.'

There is also a song in it that reminds me of myself.

It may not be a complement to me though, unfortunately.

and I cannot for the life of me find the lyrics on the internet...how dreadful. I must be such a bad googler.

Nevermind...maybe today was not the day for relating to lyrics.

Though recently I find myself relating with the un-happy ones rather than the happy ones, which is quite de-heartening really.

Ok I need to list todays things that I should be happy about, otherwise I will end up having a restless nights sleep and I'm not looking forward to tomorrow as it is.

* I have had a lovely bath and feel very deliciously warm and clean

* Made dad laugh while he was talking on the phone by being completely ridiculous...then his friend asked why he was laughing and he couldn't tell muahahahahahaha

* Liverp**l are 18 on the table...which is just hilarious...they got beat by Blackpool as well. R O F L! What fun!

* Kataang is ridiculously cute and I am aware of it, therefore - reason for joy.(If I can't get a Luffy soft toy I want an Aang one, because he is adorable ashfajkshfjasf - but I would rather have both)

* I am glad that I have a bed...the things that we love the most are the things that we take for granted the most hahahaha.

* The other day I saw a name that I would like to call my child, its so refreshing to see a name, that is not too common yet not to abstract and pretty at the same time...the only problem is, I've forgotten what that name is and also I am getting to a point where I'm starting to believe that I will never marry and have children, but the closest thing to love that I will have is a male best friend who I will love forever and we will laugh about it when we are too old for romance and talk about all the times that could have been and all the little accidents that almost ruined the 'friendship' over tea (LOOOOOL, I just copied that scenario from a scene in Gigi XDDD)...but I related to that old woman so much...its sad really...NO!!! THIS IS MY HAPPY LIST!!!! sdjhsjkhfjskhf

* I should be happy because this weekend that I dreaded was a complete success :)

* I'm happy because I feel like tomorrow will be a good hair day, despite the fact I may get a scary job offer (or rather - a challenging one) and that I have to go to that horrendous job centre and explain why I failed to apply for two perfectly decent vocational opportunities. I hate the job centre and its population of high school drop outs.

* Someone asked me to draw another picture for them....however, they didn't mention money....but its of a flower, and I kind of like the idea of drawing a flower because I haven't drawn one in ages....and so I feel as if I don't need money from it because I will enjoy doing it.

Isn't it funny how I consider that anything to do with making money is rather un-enjoyable?

I find money just makes clean things dirty.

I do need it though

* God created the tea leaf....I should be rejoicing. I love tea so much. It is so sweet and hot and creamy and makes you feel so warm and happy and alive.

Boys should totally use tea as an example...they would improve VASTLY.

* I am childish yes, but I'm beginning to discover that is not me being immature, but I think it's just how I am.

Its a part of me that I can be pleased about actually.

I think I'm fortunate to have stayed similar to how I was originally intended, with not too many hurts or scars or bitternessess.

Don't get me wrong, I am aware of how people can change as they get older...and how they SHOULD change...but I'm glad I haven't made too many mistakes that would have made unnecessary and harmful changes within me.

I know some people say that you learn from your own mistakes....but I would rather watch other people make mistakes and learn from theirs ROFL...

I don't know whether that is due to selfishness or just plain laziness, but I find it works for me.

Its funny isn't it...how people mock you for not doing what they are doing and in the end when they have been hurt they come running to you for comfort.

And you know, I'd rather be that person. The one who listens and doesn't talk much and can just be there for people.

I think its more beneficial for me and for everyone else if I am like that.

I'm not a person who throws myself in at the deep end.

I'm the type who sees what I like and then goes for it, I don't settle for less.

If I can't have the best...I would rather have nothing.

That goes for anything - jobs, belongings, situations

With people its different....because people can be surprising...there are some people who you think you would never ever like in a million years and you end up loving them more than anything.

People are so interesting like that...you never know what they will do next.


I have sort of got sidetracked from my happy list haven't I?? XD

Well never mind, that heavy feeling in my stomach is a little less intense than it was before.

OH OH!!!! I have another thing to add to the happy list!!!

* My eyebags are less noticeable because I've slept tons more in the past few days...pleaaaseeee help tonight not be the exception!!!

* SADFLAJNSDFAS DFLHAJSNDF THE NEW BIG BANG CF'S WITH THE SMURFS ARE SO ADORABLE SDFGALDGASLDGBNASDGNASLD GLSDHGNKDGA SDLKNFA SDFHLAKNSDF ASDFALSJDKGASDIG LHA sdfgahsdbfhkjasd bfjahsdmbnmf asdSAFKJASDF AOSUDKFJASDFUASDRFAOWEUHFJDVB!!!!!!!!!

Made me smile like a loony ^_______^

---------

OHHHHH I MISSED 11:11 BOTH TIMES TODAY!

Life goes on ROFL :D

----------

I feel quite good now, I have to admit a few hours ago I felt like I wanted to cry into my pillow and drown in my tears.

My mood swings are HUGE recently...I'm hoping this week they will calm down and I will only have my average sized mood swings that I can handle.

Seriously out of all the people I know the one who terrorises me the most is myself.

though, my sister is also pretty weird, at the moment she is laughing uncontrollably over the fact that she has to wash her face.

I have no idea what she has eaten or drank for her to be in this state...but its even worse than that laughing fit I had over the word 'orange' a few days ago.

Ok...this blog post is so long...if you have read up to here I commend you.

Here, have a chocolate *gives*

I'm gonna chill a bit now before sleep....and pray that I fall deep into slumber before my mood swings back to the -

'ImissyousomuchIcoulddieandIprobablywillbutnotbeforeIeatmyweightinchocolate.' mood.

You know, for all my complaining - I'm kind of glad that I am me...I think I'm the only person on this earth who can just about handle being me.

I can at least take comfort in the fact that God trusted me enough to manage it...at least someone does.

Its so confusing talking about myself like this ROFL!

Good Night Darlings,

Love from Minnie who is incredible snuggly all of a sudden.

P.S. ASFOULBJASDFDSAFHAOSDLF PLEAAAAASEEEEE TOMORROW BE LUSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment