Thursday 14 October 2010

I Struggle With Forward Motion

I just found 7 pounds that I'd forgotten about on my bedside table.

I will probably buy chocolate with it in the long run.

I'm really craving a twister...or a time out...or a flake.

Something messy and chocolaty and crumbly.... *sigh*

Or I could just make more cheese on toast and then watch episode 13 or Playful Kiss with my sister...

Wait, since when does Playful Kiss have anything to do with me feeling tortured for 3 weeks??? WHAT KIND OF A SUBJECT CHANGE WAS THAT????

*cough*

but yes....hmmm, maybe we should just watch episode 13 and 14 together tomorrow.

I think that would be best, considering it's almost 10pm

and also considering I've spent most of this evening watching the TV...maybe I should rest my eyes for a while....and sit in front of the laptop XDDD

My walk with Sam tonight was just so autumny...I only saw one slug.

That's my favourite thing about autumn and winter. It gets too cold for slugs therefore I don't need to be afraid of standing on them.

sFSDILkfSKDf They are so sdfhsdkjf UGHHH!!!

Anyway, I spend the most of my day waiting for the postman to bring my dvd's.

Then when he knocked on the door he brought a parcel, but not the one I wanted (it wasn't even for me).

So I was like all ferocious, because I'd waited for this shizz instead of taking my dog for a walk.

OH MY LIFE!!! My phone just rang and made me leap from my skin. It always makes me jump and what is funny is that it was on silent, so its just the vibrating noise that scares me...I was almost afraid to pick it up lmao...*sigh*

WELL continuing...

in the end my Dvd's arrived by special delivery. Sam went berserk because he didn't expect two postmen in one day and he started attacking the kitchen door and snarling viciously and stuff.

I literally had to lift him from the floor while he was screaming and raging and then drop kick him into the front room where he went and attacked the door stop thingy.

Then I went and opened the kitchen door so I could receive my parcel and I acted like nothing weird had happened...even though the postman had heard everything.

OH!!

Someone called me a 'lady' the other day. It made me feel old.

I was just walking along and there were these kids and a little boy said to a little girl,

'Move out of the way for this lady.'


And All I could think of was,

'Omg, I looked OLD TO CHILDREN!!!!'


It was sad in a way...I sometimes forget I'm not a child anymore.

Im SLLLEEEEEEPEHHHHHH its 12:23 now and the light is off in my room and I'm like staring at the keys so I don't make typos.

I'm actually not EXTREMELY tired...but I'm getting there.

Sarah just asked me which character out of Avatar do I think I am most like.

Her first suggestion for me was Uncle Iro...I'm not sure how to take that.

But she said I had hair like Katara...I'm not sure how to take that either.

Why does she ask me such a deep and meaningful question so late??? :D

Wow I'm becoming the princess of short blog posts nowadays.

I end up leaving it too late thats why.

I'm sure I will make it up to you with some essays in the near future.

I love to spam out my feelings...but I guess when I'm tired and my arms feel like they are falling off...feelings sort of fall asleep.

Oh I'm sure I will have lovely dreams about lovely things.

You know what is funny?

When you think you are mad at someone and in half a second you realize that it's kind of impossible for you to be mad at them because.

Number 1 - You are a noob
Number 2 - There is always one person in your life who is an exception
&
Number 3 - And Oh yeah - you love them

Funny innit?

My life is incredibly strange...

Well, goodnight loves :)

From Minnnehhh

P.S. Sometimes I think I'm rubbish at expressing my feelings sincerely, then I get annoyed at myself and want to shake people until they get my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment