Sunday 10 October 2010

Love is Brightest in the Dark

Okie this is only going to be a quickie (LOOOOOOL) because its already past 11 and I have to be up early tomorrow cos Monday is school day.

I did quite a lot of work on my doggy pastel picture today, its looking a lot better...all though the right eye still looks dodgy, I'm going to fix that later on when I find the balance of the shading. *sigh* its nie to have found my drawing groove again.

Sometimes it goes missing and I have to wait for it to return...maybe it goes because it is out searching for inspiration.

Though sometimes we have to make our own inspiration. Otherwise we would be waiting forever.

Not that waiting is a bad thing...sometimes its good...I wrote a whole three page poem on waiting once. Its in one of my writing books somewhere. I was very conflicted when I wrote that.

*sigh*

Yesterday we went to grandmas and I just lay about mostly...grandmas house has like a calming effect on me...and I also get so bloated because grandma feeds the heck out of us.

My 'c' key is sticking...it's mildly irritating.

Sarah and I have been watching Avatar most of this evening...I have successfully got her addicted to the show. Not like I had to do much, it is a top class animated series.

A little kid asked me today,

'What are you going to do when you get home?


Without thinking I replied,

'Oh, watching cartoons.'


He looked at me confused and said,

'22 year olds watch cartoons?'


:D :D

OF COURSE!!!

Ahh I was tagged in this thingy on Facebook, but Im going to post it here instead, because facebook is a bore (well it is when my elite VIP family is not around).


Rule #1: If you open this you take it.
Rule #2: You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks.
Rule #3: Tag 25 people.

•Yes or No?:
Q: Kissed someone on your friends list?
• NOPE..wait...I'm not sure...depends

Q: Been arrested?
• YEAH!....for being AWESOME...nootttt

Q: Do you like someone?
• Oh yus I do *hides face*

Q: Held a snake?
• YEP!!! THEY ARE GORGEOUS BEASTS DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT!!!

Q: Been suspended from school?
• Heck no!! I was a model pupil :)

Q: Sang karaoke?
• I never have T___T I don't suppose dancing round the kitchen to 2NE1 counts?

Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
• Hundreds of times...its harder to keep promises you made with yourself, because you get so used to letting yourself down.

Q: Laughed until you started crying?
• Yes I have :D I like to laugh you know :D

Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
• YUS! :)

Q: Kissed in the rain?
• I did once...in a fan fic...with Kwon Ji Yong...more than once - I loved YJ for writing that part in hahaha

Q: Sang in the shower?
• Oh yes, you don't have the full experience if you don't sing.

Q: Sat on a roof top?
• Yes I have :D...I live in a roof too (the question didn't ask that I know...this is a bonus)

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
• YEP! A few times. Good job I like swimming innit?

Q: Broken a bone?
• Nooo

Q: Shaved your head?
• Considering it...people keep telling me I need a haircut and shizzle...maybe I should take a hint...maybe I'll get a new 'do' sometime this week.

Q: Played a prank on someone?
• Oh yes of course.

Q: Shot a gun?
• Yeah

Q: Donated Blood?
• No, I want to though, but I think I might faint.

LAST PERSON
1. You hung out with?
• My sis (how unusual :D) We were watching Avatar episodes from the Earth book.

2. You texted?
• I texted the house to see if Sarah would get that robot lady voice, but she just put the phone down, so it lost its funny.

3. You were in a car with?
• Parents and Sarah

4. Went to the movies with?
• Dad and Sarah to see Toy Story 3

5. Person you went to shop with?
• Sarah and Nicole

6. You talked on the phone?
• Grandma

7. Made you laugh?
• Sokka ROFL!

8. You hugged?
• My Doggy, because I want him to be my animal guide (LOOOOOOL)

•ANSWER TRUTHFULLY(:

1. Sun or moon?
• WTFUDGE!!! I can't choose!!! They are both light sources and I just love LIGHT!

2. Winter or Fall?
• Fall...PRETTY

3. Left or Right?
• Right

4. Sunny or rainy?
• Sunny

5. Where do you live?
• On an Island

6. Club or pub?
• Neither...depends on the definition of club...but the question probably means those places where people go to get drunk and high and shizz...so yeah...I hate that crap.

7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on?
• Yes there are.

8. Do you want to get married?
• Yeah, so I can buy underpants for my husband

9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
• TWIRL!

10. What time is it?
• 11:52pm

11. Are you afraid of commitment?
• No I am not.

12. What is your greatest hope/wish?
• That I will have a rewarding life...not just me, the people I love too.

13. Do you cook?
• Yeah I do...but only when necessary....oh wait Sarah says I can't cook, that I can only bake....but I can cook.

14. Current mood?
• Content, but with an undertone of sadness...because I miss someone.

• IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Kissed someone?
• My dog??

2. Sang?
• Yes

3. Listened to music?
• OYEAH

4. Danced?
• Erm...I have done something...whether one would call it dancing is another matter all together

5. Cried ?
• Yeah

6. Liked someone you can't?
• What? Like forbidden love? No

•FIRSTS
1.Who was your first prom date?
• Prom? Are you kidding me?

2. Who was your first roommate?
• That would be the princess herself.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
• Never have been drunk. never will be drunk...never touch that poison.

4. What was your first car?
• I think it was a van...

5. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing?
• When was very young...maybe 4 or 5

6. Who was your first grade teacher?
• Some grey haired woman, I disliked her because she gave me detention for using someone elses pencil.

7. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
• That event has yet to occur.

8. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
• Probably it was just me on my own.

9. Who was your first Best Friend?
• That would be Philippa

10. Who is your best friend?
• Jesus! :D

11. Where was your first sleepover?
• I have no idea...I really can't remember all this shizz.

12. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
• My best friend

13. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman?
• Ive never been a bridesmaid.

14. What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning?
• Let Sam in the garden for a wee and gave him his breakfast

15. First tattoo or piercing?
• Ears

16. First celebrity crush?
• Keanu Reeves :D

17. First crush?
• Some older lad at holiday club.

------------

That took longer than I though...I have to wake at 6:30 tomorrow.

My mum and Sarah are watching this comedy program and laughing REALLY loud...its quite....erm.

Anyway I'm going to hit the sack/mat/sheets/hay

This has not been my usual essay of emotional trauma...I guess I just decided to give you some easy reading kekeke.

Good Night everyone.

Sweet Dreams, and I hope all your individual Monday's aren't a bit manic.

Love From Min

P.S. GRRRR STOP WITH THE LAUGHING!!! ITS 12:12 AND IM TRYING TO SLEEP. =.=

P.S.S. It was 10/10/10 today/yesterday....big woooo ~ XDDD

P.S.S.S. I almost forgot!!!

Pixie Lotts new song is LUSHNESS!!!



T___T Word....I miss him

No comments:

Post a Comment