Tuesday 19 October 2010

Anything is Possible

I felt a lil better today...less like a zombie and more like a human.

I had a nice surprise too.

Max popped up on MSN and was like,

'Hey.'


and I said,

'Hey Maxxie!!!'


and he was like,

'I have something to tell you, I'm just not sure how to tell you.'


And my stomach turned cos I thought for sure he was going to demote me.

I said,

'Just go ahead and say it!'


Because I hate the thought of my dongsaengs being uncomfortable around me

He continued,

'Well it's hard for me to say this but I had a meeting with the admins and we decided that because of your age we are going to demote you from your position as monderator on the forum.'


I was kind of confused actually and didn't know what he was talking about...I read it over about three times, but all I could see was the word 'demote' because frankly, I was a terrible moderator...when it came to catching spammers and violators....the friendly talking part I'm pretty good at, but in most forums hard work is more important than chatting on the shout box.

I felt myself accept the fact that I would be demoted, but I also felt a bit upset, because I would miss my staff family and Lily had just been re-hired as project manager....and Lily is one of the most AWESOMEST people EVER IN THE WORLD.

I was about to write my reply, when Max suddenly said,

'JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJKJKJKJKjKjKJJKJKjKJJKKKK!!!!!! I was kidding we want to promote you to global moderator.'


My jaw dropped to the floor.

GLOBAL MODERATOR!!!

My first thought was,

'FINALLY THE TRIPLETS WILL ALL BE THE SAME AGAIN.'


This is because YJ and Mico, my beloved siblings are also Global Moderators on the forum and I just adore them you know :)

Maybe I should explain a little better.

Maybe will write a brief history of my VIP family and its beginnings so my readers will understand better the bonds I made because of a decision I made one fateful day on the 2nd of May in the year 2009.

Not tonight though...I start writing these summary things and they end up being like mini novels and its nearly 12am and I want to get a good nights sleep because I think it will help me to get rid of this nasty cold.

I'm sure I got this cold because of my wisdom teeth...I know it sounds strange, but every time my wisdom teeth have a growth spurt I feel really ill.

Ugh this is another shortish post, but I think I really need to sleep.

Night peoples :)

Love Min

No comments:

Post a Comment