Thursday 21 October 2010

Those Three Words are Said Too Much, They're Not Enough ~

My mum has turned the internet connection off for some reason so I'm writing my blog on notepad so I can post it later.

WELL! Earlier Sarah and I were like

WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!

Because mum kept banning Sarah from the internet because she keeps getting distracted from her homework.

Sarah has been banned from the net like 5 times this week already.

Personally, I think this form of discipline isn't having an affect...but I'm not the parent (which is a good job...I'd be a rubbish parent atm).

Anyway, we decided to go and get some food at the cafe in Rothwell, cos I needed to go to the shop and get some dog food (which I didn't end up buying because I didn't have enough money).

We really wanted burgers, but apparently they don't sell them after a certain time, which is quite upsetting, so we had baked potatoes with a tuna and cucumber filling and they were actually really nice.

Its taken about 5 minutes for me to get annoyed that there is no internet connection.

I'm looking at the icon at the bottom of the screen and it has that big red X through it and it looks dead and unloved.

It annoys me when mum unpluggs the modem because it just messes up the connection and I know one day I am going to have to buy a new one with my own money.

At least then I can tell the people of the house not to lay one finger on MY MODEM...

That wont work though...my parents have the mentality that EVERYTHING in the house belongs to them, even the stuff I bought.

I'd like to see them try and wear my jeans though...

It must be a parent thing, I'm really not sure how their minds work...though apparently they know everything that goes on in my mind.

....I like to let them believe that...my mind is best left unlocked...Even I have trouble with it and its tempestuous thoughts from time to time.

This week has gone so fast...I don't feel like I've moved.

Actually...I probably haven't moved LOL

Being ill sucks like that.

I'm almost back to normal now...my full recovery awaits me just around the corner.

OH OH!!!

I watched episode 15 of Playful Kiss Today [BEWaRE SPOILERS]

I WAS RIGHT!!!!! THEY DO GET MARRIED IN THIS ONE!!! OMGD ITS SO CUTE!!!!

AND THEY DONt SWAP CLOTHES EITHER!!! Ha Ni wears the dress and Seung Jo wears the suit and its just so beautiful.

AND JOON GU LOOKS SOOOO HOT ITS RIDICULOUS...He's making a point as he watches the love of his life walk down the isle towards his rival.

He is a sweetheart and I would be sad, but I know he has the most adorable romance waiting for him, so its gonna be ok.

I knew they would go to JeJu for their honeymoon. Kdrama's ALWAYS do that. In the Taiwan one they went to Guam.

And I find it hilarious that seung Jo's Mother and lil bro are actually there to make sure they have memorable pictures...like the paparazzi,

trying to hide from Ha Ni and Seung Jo....but he spots his omma right at the start, she makes it so obvious haha.

Anyway when they were on thier honeymoon, there is this other married couple and the other woman like COMES ON to Seung Jo!!!

She was so irritating and wanted to bash her head in!!!

Its really annoying, everytime they were alone together she would come and ruin the moment!!! I felt sorry for her poor husband.

In the end Ha Ni just kicked off, I loved that, she was like

'
HEY YOU WOMAN!!! HE IS OFFICIALLY MINE NOW SO I CAN CLAIM HIM ALL I WANT'


Well she didn't say that exactly, but she made her point and Seung Jo was like WOAH! And got mad at her because he thought she was overreacting.

But then he was alone in the room with this other woman and she was all like,

'You dont like Ha Ni do you?? Don't you wish you'd have met me earlier.'


AND HES LIKE

'
EW NO GROSS, I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN LOOKED AT YOU!!!'


Then he goes running after his wifey and they have a cute moment which involves tickling (and the viewer thinks, 'Ha Ni, you Lucky lucky girl.')

And then they finally make love, but you dont see anything much its just 'indicated' and its not vicious like the Taiwan one its just cute and lovely...

and Seung Jo totally makes your legs go numb and in your head you are thinking 'HA NI YOU LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!!'

Then when they get home the storyline gets more into their uni studies and Seung Jo tells Ha Ni that he wont register the marriage

until she has passed her nursing exams,,,so its like an insentive to do well.

But he's so mean the way he says it...and she like overthinks that maybe he will get it annulled or something...and then the episode finishes!!!

DDD: NOW THERE IS ONLY ONE EPI LEFT!!!!! BUT IT LOOKS EPIC IN THE PREVIEW AND SFLIHNKDS.LFJA GPDGOJKERGHQRNLKGHRSGULDKFGSHIDLGSIEYRIHP!!!!!

*sigh* I love Kdrama's...

You know I'm so bored, I'm thinking about sleeping..and its not even 10pm yet...my eyes are watering like crazy and I don't know why...maybe they are tired?

I can't even post this blog without any net connection so its not like you can read it while I sleep. *sigh*

My bed is so comfy, I can't even.

OOOO OOO, I saw this thing on tumblr and its like a Ten Things Thingy, so you write ten things you like and ten things you dislike.

I shall do that now, but try and say some different ones that I say usually...I mean you all know that I like my dog and kpop and shizz...but,
I do like other stuff too :D

Ten things I like -

1. Water related things -

I love water, I love how it looks and how it feels and all its colours.

I love the ocean and lakes. I love the creatures that live in water.

I find the underwater world fascinating. I love swimming. I love waves. I love how scary water can be...I love the rush you get.

I love surfing (or trying to), I love diving, cos its hella scary, but sososososo exhilerating...and also, you'd kind of die without water..so I owe my life to it haha

Water is just an amazing element...if I were a bender, I would be a water bender, whether I wanted to or not haha.

I read this thing on tumblr (surprise surprise) its went -

Person 1 - Do you like water?

Person 2 - Yeah

Person 1 - Then you should like me already cos I'm 75% Water.

Well, it made me giggle anyway U_U.

2. Tea. I'm English - It's in my blood to like tea.

And yes, I am offended by those English people who don't like tea...It's almost treasonous behaviour!

My tea has to be made a special way. It HAS TO BE Yorkshire Tea, because it has the best flavour - it can be gold blend or or for hard water oor just regular, but as long as it is the brand Yorkshire Tea I am happy. I usually use teabags, but I can make it from leaves too.

The perfect cup of tea for me is this -

Place a teabag and one sugar into a cup (tea tastes nicer in china or porceline - just saying), pour freshly boiled water over into the cup - and when I say 'freshly' I mean BOILING HOT, because that draws the flavour from the leaves.

Leave this to brew for a minute and a half, giving little stirs with a teaspoon if you feel the need.

Then remove the teabag and dispose of it.

Then pour milk into the cup stirring until the colour is a golden brown.

Put the milk back in the fridge, take your cup of tea and enjoy the bliss of a hot sweet cup of heaven.

Ahhhhhhh :)

3. Dancing in the Kitchen with Sarah -

This is like the funnest thing ever!!! (Yes I know 'funnest' isn't a word, but I made it one...if you have a problem call my lawyer).

We have like computer speakers set up in the kitchen and we plug them into the ipod when we are washing the dishes and etc.

Then we basically rock out and sing out of tune. Today we murdered Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, we danced around to Gee by SNSD, we leaped around to Heartbreaker by G Dragon...and other stuff.

The end result was me lying on the kitchen floor laughing with Sammy barking at me and Sarah throwing used teabags at me.

My parents have no idea about the chaos which ensues everytime they ask us to do the dishes when they are out.

But its so much fun :D


4. I like working out. Yes, I know its weird, because I am like a DORMANT person, but I actually do like doing active things. In my earlier years at school I used to be in a track team I used to play netball and hockey, I used to do gymnastics (I could somersault U_U) and go swimming frequently, but then I changed to a school that was more into academics rather that Physical Education (LOOOOL) so my love of active things was put on hold and I became and algebra geek.

I know it seems weird but I actually do enjoy exercising, I love the straining and tension of it all, and I love getting dizzy with adrenaline and sweating off my fats (haha).

My only problem is, that I don't like exercising alone (that is my excuse anyway) and most of the time I'm too lazy to get off my backside...thats my biggest flaw :/

5. Star Wars. Yep. I love Star Wars.

The story begins when I am 5 years old and my same age (slightly younger cousin) comes to England in the holidays from Holland and brings his set of Star Wars Videos.

I visit grandpas so I can stay with my cous while he is here and we watch A New Hope Star Wars Episode IV and the adventure begins.

So while all the other little girls begin to like boys and play with barbies, I become a rabid Star Wars fangirl who refuses to look at any male apart from Luke Skywalker and Han Solo (omg Harrison Ford in Star Wars is just hot).

If you know me VERY well, you will know that I have a box under my bed which contains pepsi cans, chocolate bar wrappers and crisp packets among other things which I kept just because they advertised Start Wars Episode 1 when it came out in 1999.

My dad doesn't like Star Wars so he asked his friend Simon to take me to see it and I ended up going to the Cinema without my parents for the very first time...with 4 males.

I remember needing a pee half way through and they got annoyed because I was 'such a girl' I still feel irritated about that...even though I was 9 at the time.

But yes, I am an advanced Star wars fan and I will teach my children the ways of the force so they can be a Jedi like their father before them

....cough.

6. MSN CALLS!!! I've recently got more into these :D I LOVE THEM!!! *warm snuggly feelings* It's so much nicer to hear someone annoy you than get it over FB or MSN...though its not always annoying and its usually pretty much always makes my day when it happens. I can't help it, the loveliness gets me everytime...and the singing :D

:)

OK its 1am now...so I will continue with this tomorrow!

Mum finally plugged the modem back in, but Sarah was on my lappy for ages reading all her past posts on BBVIP and giggling at how funny she finds herself hahaha.

She's too cute sometimes.

Sooo Im off to bed ebrebody!!!

I've actually enjoyed writing this blog haha, I mean, I usually do enjoy it, but I've enjoyed this one especially.

Good Night everyone, have a beautiful day and take care

Love From Minnie

P.S. I'm so feeling the love today...hope you are doing ok :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the spoiler alert~ I almost ruined the series!! O__O I would've cried.

    And, I also hate the look of a disconnected internet. It just looks so sad. T_T

    ReplyDelete