Friday 1 October 2010

Hope, Never Forget It

Its another rainy RAINY afternoon...autumn is definitely here.

When people think autumn they think brightly coloured trees and warmer clothing...but actually is more like.

Rainy and windy and soggy leaves all over the floor sticking to your shoes.

That's England for you though, we don't have lush green countryside for nothing you know.

Anyway, I am absolutely CRAVING Kingdom Hearts 2.

I've been thinking all day about the hours and hours of time I could spend perfecting it. Getting all the best weapons and getting all my characters stronger and shizz.

Its like a drug that makes you feel like you are doing something when actually you are just wasting time.

Still fun though!

Ok, before I continue, I just have to say one thing,

EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (to be read in VERY disgusted tone)

I just saw something that repulsed me, eish, some people.

Ok *continues*

So last night, my dream actually woke me up, because it made me laugh.

There were these two scientists and I was lying on like an operating table.

and they had like a little netbook with them.

and one of them got a USB cable out of his pocket.

And I started getting confused and annoyed with them because I wondered why they were messing around with computers when I was lying there sick.

Then they plugged one end of the usb cable into the netbook and the other end into my side,

And I said,

'Hey what are you doing?
'

and one of them replied,

'This will give us insight into why you are so ridiculous.'


And then I woke up feeling all ridiculous because even my dream scientists thought I was.

Then later on I woke again because Sam was barking and I was all

ASDFLASDJNFKADSLJFAKSD

'DOGGY WHY ARE YOU BARKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!!!'


So I went down stairs to get him and bring him up so he would get comfy on the bed and refuse to move till like 8am, but then dad called from his room,

'Minnie, feed him and take him for a wee, its 6am'


And then I felt pathetic because it was dark at 6am and I suddenly missed 3am sunrises so much!!!

I hate waking up when its still dark.

Oh winter T____T

So the highlight of my day so far is the two latest episodes of Playful Kiss!!!

They were just so scrummy yummy full of deliciousness and cute and loveliness and I could just melt.

Ohhhh I desire marshmallows so much right now!!!

but I don't mean just the usual ones, I mean the ones which are covered in chocolate and have the biscuit and jam at the base.

I'm craving them SO MUCH! Why is there no chocolate in this house???

It seems my appetite has come back LOL

Welcome back dearest appetite *hug* why do you keep abandoning me?!!!

Where was I? Oh yeah, Playful Kiss -

Oh wait, I better not talk about it because I don't want to spoil anything.

but its asdgfkjahdsgkjhasdkjngasdkfihasdkjfnasdloflajsdnflkasdfjkansdf.

So then I remembered that my mum had told me to make sure that Sarah does her work and I swear I must have been sat next to Sarah for like 3 hours trying to motivate her to study harder but ITS SO HARD!!!!

She just did not have one tiny bit of interest in what she was learning.

But THANKFULLY (and painfully) she finished what was asked of her...but now my head feels like its been hit repeatedly...

At least it was only History and Etymology...the worst is Algebra...I always end up shouting at her.

OMOMOMO!!! This girl.

If I had money I could bribe her into doing her work.

It would be like,

'Sarah, if you finish your level one in everything by December, I will buy you a PSP plus the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep game and FF VII crisis core.'


because I'm one of those siblings who spoils the hell out of their younger sibling and doesn't actually realise it until I think about it.

Lily calls me a pimp.

OOOOO Mummy is home!!!

She stayed away at work last night so we've not really seen her for two days.

I better say hi, I wonder if she brought any food home?

brb ~~~~


She brought no food home and I've just had an argument with her LOOOL.

I swear though askdjaskjhdjkashdkjahsd

I just DISLIKE when I have made plans in advance and then she just turns them over to fit her schedule.

So I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and getting really into the whole game thing, when she comes downstairs to use the phone.

Now, there is a phone in her bedroom. Why did she come downstairs to use the phone in the room I was???

I'll tell you why.

because she likes to organise everyone's life :@@@@@@@@@@@

So I go upstairs in a mood, because she totally ruined my alone time with my PS2.

I'm not being bratty here either, I know it sounds like it...but when my mum is in this kind of mood...she searches you out so that she can tell you to do irrelevant stuff...because she likes to be in control.

We all hide when she is in these moods...because they are seriously dodgy for real.

Anyway I come to hide upstairs and then when she finishes on the phone she screams upstairs,

'MICHELLE GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!!!'


And I reply,

'Why???'


and she then screeches,

'BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!'


I just wanted to put this dialogue to illustrate how irrational she gets.

I am not even exaggerating.

Its freaking scary beyond many levels.

Hmmm, I think she's on the PC watching something now...I'm just going to wait a while until she is caught up with it and then sneak back downstairs to continue my game...I hope dad comes home early.

The troops need support.

*sigh*

asdFALSNKFDSADFLAS

ALSO

Sarah made me a coffee but with the espresso powder and she put two spoonfuls in and SDFLASJNDF T______T

I'm SOOOOO high

Theres this part in the game where you have to enter a tournament and when you hit the opponent they drop these like orbs and you have to collect them and the one who collected the most wins.

Anyway I was literally screaming,

'I WILL KILL YOU AND TAKE YOUR BALLS!!!!!'


or

'OMG HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY BALLS AWAY FROM ME!!!!'


because as I've said in previous posts, I get quite animated and vocal when I play games.

Its like when I watch Big Bang concert DVDs

I freak out.

I think maybe its partially because I drink so much caffeine too...I get so sdfkjhdgnsjdfgkjsdfgbnsjdfngdsfjlksgnsdfg!!!!!!

Like right now....I have no idea OMO!

FLIPPING HELL!!!

I have had 82 views on my blog today!!!! O: O:

But somehow I feel that a robot has given me multiple views.

OH NVM!! 82 YAAAYYYYYY

I broke two records in a week!!!

*HAPPY*

I feel like my heart is getting a work out because I'm sitting down but its beating like crazy due to the caffiene I guess.

LOOOOL

Sarah just made me laugh, she said,

'OMG THIS WOULD BE SUCH A GOOD TITLE FOR A BIG BANG FIC!!! 'FORBIDDEN HOMESCHOOL LOVE''


That's funny.

Ohhhh, I'm just laughing for no reason now...sarah just said

'Oranges.'


and I'm laughing so much OMOMO!!

Wait I have to calm down for a while...otherwise I will just be writing nonsense.

------

Wow, my mood has completely changed...I am sedate and peaceful and my room is now clean...apart from the floor, it needs hoovering, but its too late for that now.

Today I spent 6 hours bashing about on a game LOOOOL.

Its a good way to take your frustrations out on something.

but my right thumb has been through a bit of a rough day hahaha.

I don't even want to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be a HORRIFIC un-enjoyable day thanks to my mother, who has rearranged it so we will be rushing.

She should never be allowed to touch daily plans.

I cannot wait for when I'm in bed tomorrow evening.

Its so unfair too. It was supposed to be a nice day tomorrow.

We were going to take our new friend and show her around Leeds in the morning.
And then in the evening we were going to go to Sarah's piano teachers and have a Chinese takeaway.

Now its all a jumbled mess. I don't even want to talk about it. This is what always happens.

I hate this part of my life, I refuse to talk about it on a blog :(

-------

And I wanted this to be a happy post too *sigh*

sdflhasdfhlkasdhfnasdfalksdnf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIFE!

I need to find my small joys again.

Please let tomorrow be a sunny day, please please!!!

I don't know what to do so I'm just going to fill this in IN THE MOST HAPPIEST WAY I CAN -

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT?

On my right index finger, Sammy bit my hand when he was a puppy really viciously. I cried too, not because it hurt, but because I loved him and he bit me haha.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BED ROOM?

Shelves? I pulled all the posters and photographs down.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE?

Its black and square...it looks phone-ish. And its old, but I'm not complaining, it does it job very well.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?

Anything that I like the sound or meaning of :)

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?

Its a picture of Sawako from the Anime Kimi ni Todoke.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

That everything would just be lovely.

7. This question was irrelevant to me so I deleted it :)

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?

I think around 12 am....I'm not sure, I really can't remember XD

9. WHEN WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?

I refuse to admit that that was even legal...it wasn't legitimate...I will not think about it!

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

The sound of Silence. shhhhhh

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?

No.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?

Myself.

13. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Dark/Brown

14. DO YOU LIKE PAINKILLERS?

OMG YES THANKS....psht, what kind of a question is that???

15. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?

Coffee

16. FAVE PIZZA TOPPIN?

Anything as long as theres no mushrooms....they look like slugs.

17. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Nothing, my appetite has once again left me *sigh*

18. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?

My mum

19. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?

VERY broken.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT SOMEONE GAVE YOU?

Erm...I can't even remember. Probably money on my birthday.

21. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?

Yes I do, very much

22. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?

No...but I do have single joints XDDDD

23. FAVORITE FRIEND?

Jesus :)

24. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR?

Mini Cooper black convertible, diesel engine, with checkered wing mirrors and manual gears (obviously).

25. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER-LIFE?

Yes I do

26. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE?

I think it is one of the most important things in the world. It is also the most disrespected things in the world.

(11:11 btw)

27. WOULD YOU GROW TO LIKE SOMEONE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?

Yeah, I would they to find something I liked about them, if I didn't like them already.

28. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?

Truthfully, because they deserve to know and sincerely because they might have been lied to before.

29. Say a number from 1-100.

7

30. BLONDE OR BRUNETTE?

Brunette

31. WHAT IS THE ONE PHONE NUMBER SHOWS UP ON YOUR PHONE THE MOST?

Dad

32. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?

Myself

33. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY YOUR IN.?

I've been out of England, but not the UK

34. YOUR ONE WEAKNESS

Laziness

35. WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT YOU GAVE?

I took my sister out for dinner yesterday? Does that count haha.

36. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY?

Christmas

37. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?

Oh most definitely :)

38. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE THIS?

Killing Nobodies and Heartless

39. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?

No

40. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?

My drawings

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?

I'd be incredibly happy. As would other people whose family members have lost their lives because of it.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Proof that I'm loved.

45. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Yes, my mum's friend...and a Queen(figures)

46. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?

No, but I think they are beautiful.

48. WHICH FINGERS ARE YOUR FAVORITE?

All of them??? LOL

49. WHAT UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?

The normal kind

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Yep, its nice.


51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE VEGETABLE?

Sweetcorn (my sister hates it haha)

52. ANY BAD HABITS?

Bite my nails, Lazy, I overthink ... etc..

53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?

No, its all good

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Yeah...I think.

55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?

I don't swear on anything...I make promises

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?

If the person isn't important to you then I guess you can let looks matter.
If they are important, they appear beautiful whatever they look like.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?

I rant on my blog (Im sorry readers)

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?

The places where I've sent the pieces of my heart.

59. DO YOU TRUST OTHER EASILY?

No, but when I do allow myself to trust them I don't let go of it

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?

My timmy teddy

61. ARE YOU AFRAID OF GROWING UP?

No, but I am afraid of letting down the little girl who expected so much of me.

62. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

I do

63. ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?

I wouldn't call myself religious...but I do have faith and believe in something.

64. DOES 11:11 MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?

Its a fun game

66. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?

We have our good days and bad days, but I love them everyday...even today *sigh*

67. WHAT IS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED?

Ask me when I've had a child.

68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Nope

69. LAST THING YOU SPILLED?

Tea, and dad always tells me off when I spill it....

70. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?

YES :D My baby!!!

71. WHAT DON’T YOU LIKE?

Being lonely.

72. WHAT YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?

Green

73. WHAT’S THE LAST BOOK YOU READ?

The Book Thief

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?

I seem do be doing so...do you want to be more imaginative????

76. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM VACATION?

Going to Korea to attend a Big Bang concert with my friends

77. LAST THING YOU ATE/DRANK?

Water

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Dad

79. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Smile

80. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?

Yes

81. FAVOURITE THING TO HATE?

Alcohol

82. FAVOURITE DRINK?

Tea

83. FAVOURITE ZODIAC SIGN?

I don't even know

84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT?

Football

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?

Red

86. EYE COLOUR?

Green

87. TALL OR SHORT?

Short

88. SIBLINGS?

One big little sister

89. FAVORITE TIME?

Whenever I'm happy

90 DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?

I do, I had some for lunch :D

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?

Playful Kiss

92. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?

I'll tell you when this years over :D (like I'll remember saying this)

93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?

I don't ask people out

94. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Summer

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?

Relationships

97. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?

Me, obviously LOL

98. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?

The male of the species

99. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?

I don't know. There are people that love me...but as for IN love :/ I wish.

100. BIGGEST FEAR?

That those I love don't reach heaven because they were too closed minded.

---------------

What a depressing last question!!!!

I need to say something lovely before I finish here because I don't want to go to sleep with negative thoughts.

I think we can allow ourselves to get torn down by bad days or we can take them as a challenge and grow.

I think sometimes we have difficulties because we start to rely on other things rather than God.

Why the heck do we do that anyway??? God is like ALL POWERFUL.

Why don't we just go to him in the first place?

Silly us.

I mean, we can only do so much for ourselves...but we cant make miracles.

Don't ever give up or let things get you down, because you cant see the future...you can prepare, but don't ever let presumptions of what you think will happen make you unhappy.

For example, Im terrified of tomorrow, but I might have a really good day.

Its the same in all aspects of life...don't ever give up on the fact that you may get a nice surprise.

It is SO 'need a hug day' today.

because I do.

Good Night

Love From Minnie

3 comments:

  1. It's always nice to see bloggers believe in God and are open about it ^_^
    I also don't see the point of alchohol, and mushrooms DO look like slugs (and I think they're slimy! They're heinous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant, nice to see bloggers -that- believe in God. Sorry for the double comment -__-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I wish more people would be open about it!! I think they sometimes forget the one who gets them through their days...well I forget too more often than not, but I try and remind myself and encourage others too

    and slugs are scary haha ughhhh horrible *shiver*

    ReplyDelete