Wednesday 6 October 2010

I'd Rather Have the Truth than Something Insincere

So, I spent most of this morning baking a cake for grandpa's birthday.

And watching two episodes of Gossip Girl with Sarah...they were good ones too.

Poor Nate, he is such a noob he just gets walked over all the time and he just goes along with it and seems to enjoy it.

He is such a baby.

(is my favouritism showing? Its just that I always loved Nate ever since I started watching Gossip Girl during the procrastination days when I was in my first year of university)

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I wrote all that about 7 hours ago.

We went to see grandpa this evening and it was nice, we just chilled and watched TV really.

He loved his cake though.

I got all touched when we brought it in and sang happy birthday to him.

I guess birthdays mean a lot more to you when you get into your 90's.

Its so great that we can spend that time with him though. It wasn't too long ago when I was sat by his hospital bed crying because I never thought he would come out of a coma.

It's a miracle and a blessing that he is with us today...even if he does complain about being old XD.

On the way to grandpas mum stopped the car and was like,

'Do you want to drive?'


I was like - :D :D :D :D

'REALLY??? CAN I????'


So I did!!! And it was great!!!

I'm so rusty though..this is what comes of not driving for years.

*sigh*

Other than that, I've not done much else the entire day...I've been quite busy...but not in the interesting way if you know what I mean.

We watched the episode of Avatar...you know the one, with the fortune teller??

The one where you start to get a clue about who Aang will marry hahah.

sfhkjshfkjsdhfjsdahfkajshdf CUTENESS!!!

This week has gone by so fast, in fact, this year has.

So far 2010 has been....weird...in both good and bad ways.

Well there are three more months to go, but I'm predicting it is going to continue being weird.

I'm feeling EXTREMELY proud right now, because I want to do something, but my pride is stopping me.

I guess there is a time for everything.

You know what? It would be nice if someone missed me for a change.

I may or may not be slightly peeved.

Peeved at myself mostly, because I make things hard for myself.

And I sometimes fall in love with weird stuff/person/things

but they never seem to love me back...or at least...they love everything else except me...that sadwshdakajhsdjahs!!...*cough* I mean, that lovely person.

Ahh its ok...I've just been underestimated again, like usual...I think its because I'm short.

My brain is ticked off, but my heart is the contradiction.

But just because it's in love doesn't mean it can't be sad.

I am sad....I'm going to sleep.

Good Night.

P.S. It doesn't hurt to care, but it hurts others when you don't...think about it...oh!! yeah, I also advise thinking too. Thinking about what you say and do and who you say and do it to.

P.P.S. You have a beautiful smile


and that is the link to my tumblr :D

No comments:

Post a Comment