Sunday 24 October 2010

Some Things Just Can't be Helped :)

Its past twelve so I will be brief in this post. I didn't sleep well last night after all my screeching about drifting off to sleep.

I woke up around 11pm and then got up and watched funny big bang clips until almost 1am with Sarah, THEN! I was tired enough to sleep...I hate my overthinking brain sometimes...why can't it sleep like the rest of my body wants to? XD

Today was preety ok, nothing to shout about...allthough there was shouting in the car on the way to church XD

Our family is so weird, but I suppose a weird alive family is better than a normal dead one.

After church some people came over to our house for dinner, it was nothing special, they just chilled out and borrowed my dvd's rofl. But it was nice and comfortable.

Man U won their match today...*happy* It makes me smile when they win you know, cos I kinda think it's the best club in the world....hands down.

'HANDS DOWN THIS IS THE BEST CLUB I COULD EVER REMEMBER...'

Erm...sorry, it just popped into my head, favourite songs tend to do that you know...even if I do change the words to suit a topic in my blog.

I had a wonderful time on the BBVIP sbox today, boasting about my first gen family...so much so one of the newer sboxers decided she wanted to know all of them haha....but I think I just found her cute because she called me 'nubcak unnie'.

I wouldn't usually allow anyone else to call me nubcak, but it was endearing so I let it pass haha.

Oh yeah!!!!

Like Number 8 can be - My Nicknames...I like my nicknames that people give me....so far they have all been good...ok 'cow' is a little outlandish and is an insult in 95% of the world, but meh I kind of like it really. Did you know 'Minnie' is a nickname too? My mum started calling me 'Minnie' when I was a newborn and it stuck. Now that I think about it...who on earth is called Minnie??? Apart from the obvious one...I mean I don't mind it, I like it...I guess it's one of those things I have for myself.

I guess nicknames are just that though...something that people know is you...when they hear that name, they think of you...or something.

It's funny that hardly anyone calls me by my real name though...I guess that's reserved for the special ones.

-----

All right!!...I had something to say and I have nooo idea where it flew to!

Today I was talking and nobody seemed to understand what I was trying to say and I felt so stupid and then Sarah was like,

'Minnie, I think you should just better stop talking.'


and I was like D: on the inside.

and then everyone was like,

'Minnie, why do you not draw anymore? You only draw pictures of these asian guys who no one wants to buy.'


I was thinking in my head...actually freaking loads of people would want to buy them, just because you are not interested in Korean celebrities doesn't mean there aren't people who are.

So I was like,

'Actually, I have been drawing and it's not just hot guys who I fancy.'


I didn't say those words exactly...but I know you get my drift haha.

Anyway I showed them my recent work and suddenly I was talking like an intelligent person who has knowledge about something and it totally boosted my ego.

You know those people who could excel more, but get scared of failure and look stupid.

Well I'm like that.

Like really simple things to be explained to me, not because I can't do it...I just want to know that I'm doing it right (because I like to be right and HATE being wrong).

but then I get scared that people will think I'm stupid so I don't get anything done in the end.

I guess this is just my pride getting in the way....but I've not discovered yet if I am someone who likes to be in control...or someone who likes to be directed.

I should be more humble though.

I think love humbles you...it teaches you a lot of things...but it's so confusing...because it humbles you and yet...it gives you pride.

Allright, I better stop before I get lovesick....I need a good night's sleep ROFL

Night everyone, I wish sweet dreams and epic times upon you all.

Love Minnie

P.S. Iron Man 2 day tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment