Saturday 2 October 2010

My World is Not Complete Without You In It

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!

My skylight is all fogged up because of the cold outside and the warm in the house, but it looks as if the day is bright.

Even if the sky isn't completely clear its nice that its bright.

I need this.

Ohhh by the way, yesterday I got 99 blog views, which is amazing, but kind of irritating at the same time.

I'm one of those people who gets butt hurt if things aren't rounded to the nearest tenth. I would be the same if it was 101 views hahah.....oh dear.

Anyway today is the day of stress and headache (I hope I am completely wrong about it).

Mum has already felt the need to yell up my stairs to inform me that we are going out at 10am....something of which I was already aware...but of course at 22 I am incapable of time management.

Wow, I really need to get out of this bitter phase.

Dont get me wrong, I love my mum...but recently I have been counting to ten in my head before I react to what she says...and it gets old.

Ahhhh nevermind....its just a bad week that's all.

Ohh you must thing I'm so insane...having mood swings all over my blog posts.

Its because I have the page open most of the day and I just add bits here and there.

That's why they always end up being so long. I've tried being concise before, but that shizz just don't work for me hahahaha.

OHHHHH I just ripped my own heart out and stomped on it!!!!

T_____T

I just watched this

Boys Over Flowers PLUS the song ROMANTIC by SHINee



Ohhh that song gets me every time, its so forlorn!!!

Right.

I'm off for now.

My mum is screaming,

'WHY DO I HAVE TO SHOUT NOW?!!! I SAID WE ARE LEAVING AT 10 O CLOCK!!!'


:D :D :D Let the fun times begin!

bbl ~

I am so tired, but guess what folks?

It seems that my fears for today turned out in vain.

It was quite busy, I'm not going to lie, but, it wasn't horrible and rather being glad its over I feel more satisfied that I was able to get through it without losing my temper.

This morning we went round to Dora's for this womens prayer meeting we have once a month.

Basically we pick something we pray for and write it down and the next month we can tell each other the answered prayers.

It was a nice morning anyway, quite relaxing and it relieved me of some of the tension I built up from getting all stressed...

I like prayer meetings cos 99% of the time I can have my eyes closed hahaha.

Then after that Sarah and I took the German girl, who is called Nicole around town.

It was SOOOO full of annoying students dressed up in fancy dress, I have no idea what they were doing but it irritated me. Maybe I was just easily annoyed though, because I had a terrible experience in a McDonalds Toilet and the ordeal had shaken me up.

There was also a table of these people promoting communism.

They bugged me too.

If they want to be communists they should go live in North Korea, see how they like it then.

Seriously, sometimes I think the free speech in this country is wasted on fools.

So after 3 hours of walking around town we said goodbye to Nicole and made our way home and the bus driver totally ripped me off for 30p...I mean come on??? What kind of bus doesn't have change for 50p???

dsFALDFNASFASDNFLNA

When I got in I kind of collapsed on my bed, because my legs were so tired from walking around town, but then I had to TEAR myself away from the comfy sheets because we had to go straight out again to Sarah's piano teachers house.

When we got there Kate (piano teacher) gave us a piece of this lush chocolate cake and some tea.

I looked at her artwork, its so cute and colourful.

Her house only has four rooms and it has a spiral staircase, but its a gorgeous little place...I kind of adore it.

Later on she went out and got a Chinese takeaway so now my cravings for that particular type of food have been satisfied.

It was so YUMMY!!!

Then we came home and I am finally in bed and sooo comfortable its unreal.

Its just a very contented moment.

Sarah is sat next to me reading Crime and Punishment...I'm not lying.

It seems as if she inherited my love of classic novels.

I'm so glad.

I mean, there is nothing wrong with modern literature...I like reading anything.

but there's just something about a classic.

Its like, it has stood the test of time...it can be over 100 years old and still mean something to todays reader.

I find that brilliant and I'm sure the authors of those books would be so relieved to know how loved their writing has become...I know I would if I were them.

Wow, I'm just so sleepy. My eyes are shutting like garage doors.

I can hear rain pattering on my windows too.

Thankyou rain, for not coming down until I was snuggly and warm in my bed :)

And I just made about 6000 typoes then.

I better shut up for today because Im am truly whacked.

Today has encouraged me though, showing me that things can sometimes turn out better than we expect and that its always good to be positive about things.

After all, its good to want to be happy.

Good Night Everyone, you rock

Love from Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment