Wednesday 13 October 2010

I'm So Fly Like a Bird Bird Bird ~

I feel violent.

I just spent most of today on a drawing and was told again that it wasn't good enough.

Could have bloody told me before I spend five hours shading the thing.

I just want to rip it up and give up.

*sigh*

What a pain in the backside, what a waste of the day.

And don't tell me it was good practice, because I've already drawn that picture 4 or five times previously.

I'm fed up and I feel incapable.

Drawing is the only thing I'm good at, but apparently I'm not...

Or maybe I just respond badly to negative criticism.

Actually, I know I respond badly to it.

I have lost the will to live.

My life sucks...and yes, I know there are people out there who are worse off than me, but even they would not want to be me...because they probably still have some belief in their own abilities.

Ugh, maybe I should stop typing, because I have a bad attitude right now and I will probably say stuff I will regret when I'm like 60.

I need to watch Big Bang vids...they make me happy.

OH OH!! There are rumours that Big Bang will come back on the 17th of November :)

That's my lil sisters birthday.

Anything I buy her will be totally outshone by the glory of Big Bang.

....

Ok I went out for a while and now my violent feelings are mostly gone.

I'm completely shattered though, I'm running on the bare minimum of the energy that I left and wondering whether I will have the mental strength to restart that picture again tomorrow - even though I have no idea if I have enough paper left.

Nevermind, tomorrow can take care of itself.

I've just been furiously reblogging Playful Kiss pics on my tumblr, TOMORROW = NEW EPISODES!!! sdfhkasdjfjaksdhfkjahskdjfha

I can't wait, I'm in need of my Hyun Joong weekly fix - and from all the spoilers I've seen I have a feeling that tomorrows episode will be EXTRA satisfying so I am anticipating it immensely.

:) :)

I was right about the vet, Sam has gained almost 3 lb's since last year.

I guess this means someone will be going on a diet XD Poor Baby.

At least he didn't feel his injection - he never does.

Daddy says,

'Where there is no sense there is no feeling.'


but I don't think Sammy is senseless - he's my good boy.

It is officially too cold for just hoodies now :(

I had to wear an additional jacket today, but I find this ok actually because hoodie + jacket looks pretty good on me (if I do say so myself).

What I mean is I felt comfortable in it.

Don't you just hate clothes that make you feel uncomfortable and give you a lack of freedom when you wear them.

When I feel uncomfortable I always walk around like a scarecrow with my arms plastered to my sides.

Its horrible!!! I LIKE TO BE ABLE TO STRETCH!

My lappy is lagging crazily, I think I better post this before it crashes completely.

Short I know -.-

I think my msn is having difficulties and making the rest of my lappy go slow.

BAD MAN!

So tomorrow is looking good. New Playful Kiss Episode AND my Avatar Fire Book Dvd's will arrive sdkfdfhksdjhfjksdhfkjhwkhfj!!!

Its all very exciting :)

Night,

Love from Minnie

P.S. Why 3 Weeks??? T___T :( *pain*

No comments:

Post a Comment