Thursday 28 October 2010

I Love 'Weird, but in a Good Way.'

HEYYY!!!

I'm at my friends house again today, ready for another day of babysitting tomorrow.

I had no idea how tiring it could be, but Its nice and this bed is just sooo comfy.

I know tomorrow morning I will have to sit through mind numbing Episodes of Into the Night Garden where Iggle Piggle and Upsie Daisy will dance and kiss each other because they are best friends....Since when do girl and guy best friends freely kiss each other!!!

WHAT ARE THESE PROGRAMS TEACHING CHILDREN?!?!?!

There are even these characters in it who take off their pants, Im not lying

THEY LOVE TO TAKE OFF THEIR PANTS AND THEY HAVE A SONG ABOUT THEIR PANTS!!

It just stresses me out...

BUT ANYWAY!!!!!

Apart from the scariness of what I will have to watch tomorrow.

TODAY HAS BEEEN GOOOD!!!

Well

It had a few weird moments.

Like when I was totally hyperventilating (LOL).

You know when you like have energy in your body and you feel so spazzy inside and you don't know how to release it...but you kind of wish you could redirect the energy out of your arms like in Avatar where Unle Iroh redirects the blue lightening???

Well thats how I felt.

Then there was an shouting downstairs and I was like DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: hoping I wouldn't be somehow brought into the sdfjhajdfhakjshdfkjas of it all.

I really hate shouting, unless its at appropriate places, like a football match or a Big Bang concert or something.

I should have really gone down and helped my sister, but I think I would have only made things worse....I have a habit of doing that nowadays.

And in the end the telephone rang and she was saved by the bell hahahha.

THEN! I went on the sbox to see if they were spazzing out so I could release some of that energy by keyboard slamming....but they were talking about friggin hard drive hard disk thingies and saying words like 'ram'....to me that is a male sheep!!!

One guy even said a dinosaur name and called it computer equipment...which is VERY strange of him.

Fanboys these days HUHUHU

Anyway I was staring at the sbox in complete and utter confusion watching people argue about their hard drive knowledge...but it turned out all right in the end because some lovely person unknowingly rescued me and then everything was ok then.

Then of course I got picked up from home and HERE I AM!!!

And you know I am very tired and tomorrow will be busy, so I apologise for the short post but I do want a good nights sleep.

Thankyou for understanding darlings :)

Love from Min

P.S. Smile Smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment