Friday 15 October 2010

Smiles are a Gift You Give to Someone Else

I'm at grandmas house and sat on the cats bed because it is in the warmest place in the room ROFL.

I'm surprised I'm not sneezing by now, but so far so good.

I will probably wake up with a rash all over my face or something.

I hate my cat allergy, because I love cats, they are cute and fluffy and cuddleable...pooor me *feels sorry for self*.

I still cuddle Rocky though (grandmas cat) because he's a cutie pie.

THIS MORNING!

I watched episodes 13 & 14 of Playful Kiss.... OMGD!!!!

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSSOSOSOOSosOSOSOSOOSososOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSO SATISFYING!

I just can't even! *sigh*

There was so much hugging involved..HUGS! HUGS ARE SO NICE!

But it has its sad moments too - I guess it sucks to be the third wheel in a drama.

Poor Joon Gu :(

The new series of CSI Miami is on. You gotta love Horatio with his sunglasses skillz.

but these episodes are always mad crazy, with all the whooshy special effects and whooshy noiseesss.

OOOOO my friend will be in Korea when the YG family concert is on so she is going to try and get tickets for it.

QWelqwenkqwkejlqwkenbqfjkwenqweihqwbolrjbqwneqwellqjwenqwenqlewnqkweqlweblqjwenqwe

That would be a aweeesooommee opportunityyy!!! She should totally go...it would be a crime if she didn't.

11:11!!!!!! HO YEASH!

So yeah, I am in Manchester for the weekend. *YAAAWNNNNN*

Grandmas is great, but its not one of those chill-at-grandmas-house weekends.

Its more like a spend-all-day-and-night at church weekend...which is very tiring - for someone lazy like me.

I wore my SAL T shirt to church this evening...no one will know who G Dragon is hah!

In the whole of Manchester probably only about 3 people know who he is. And that is including Sarah and I.

Goshhhh I'm soooo bored.

Oh the preacher at church today is like an old family friend. He and his wife are like my mum and dads second parents.

Anyway, he was asking Sarah and I how we were. And my shyness suddenly attacked me and I couldn't even look into his eye properly. I was really irritated at myself because it wasn't even anything huge.

but I just went red and felt silly for no reason...so I went outside to get some fresh air and check on Sam (who was in the car). And when I went back inside I was fine and could have a conversation like a normal human being.

I don't know what is wrong with me sometimes.

There is this rubbish movie about sharks on TV the effects are crud. Its called Deep Blue Sea...this is the movie all my school friends said was AWESOME back in the school days.

Me being the person I am refused to watch it...because everyone else did.

I've just realised that I was very wise as a young person...I missed lots of rubbish because of my stubborn-ness.

Yeahhh....everyone decided to tell me that my dog needed a poo.

So I had to tuck my pj bottoms into my socks and go outside into the cold dark night with all those disgusting slugs gliding about (and don't tell me they weren't around because I saw one on the path before - it was horrid and grey and my skin wanted to peel off when I saw it DDDDDD:)

Then I was trying to hurry Sam to do his business and there were these weird whistling sounds in the air...it may have been an owl, but it was still skdjfhsdj and I was sure there was a man walking about...but its hard to see in the dark.

Anyway, Sam ended up just doing a wee and now he is fast asleep.

I wish I was asleep too but everyone is watching TV and I sleep on the sofa when we are here *SIIIGHHHHH* I shall have to wait until people remove themselves from the sofa.

Maybe I should attempt to complain until I get my bed.

HURMMMM!M!M!M!M!

What happened then? M!M!M!M!MM!M!M!.........thats strange

I'm gonna sleep,

Night kids

Love From Min

P.S. 21 days is too long you know :(....1 day is too long

2 comments:

  1. D: slugs!! NOOOO~I can't imagine stepping on a slug!

    Your friend is terribly lucky. I hope she goes!

    SAL T? I feel like an idiot but I'm not a big VIP, what does that have to do with GDragon? (I do however, really love Big Bang's music, I'm just not that involved in the VIP circle~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAL = Shine a Light. Which was G Dragons first concert. I got all crazy one day and bought the T shirt rofl.

    Sorry if you got confused, that's just me being lazy with writing >_<

    ReplyDelete