Friday 8 October 2010

I Wish You Would Believe in Yourself as Much as I Believe in You

I woke up this morning slightly irritated because it was only 7:30 and I wanted it to be later.

The reason I wanted it to be later is because I wanted to watch episode 12 of Playful Kiss SO BADLY!!!

I was like craving it all night...I couldn't just start watching it at 7:30...because I would have to keep pausing to give Sam his breakfast and all the rest of it.

So I waited until mum left to go to work and then as soon as I locked the door behind her I said to Sarah,

'Go put the computer on and find epi 12 of Playful Kiss, I will make a cup of tea.'


IT WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!

I could cry about how good it is.

I just love these characters...I am going to tell the whole truth now.

I did squeal/screech about 3 or 4 times while I was watching episode 12.

Due to multiple reasons (BEWARE SPOILERS.)

1. Kim Hyun Joong is Hot
2. Lee Tae Sung is hot.
3. (I literally screamed at this one as did sarah...we had a scream duet)

OK so, Baek Seung Jo's father has angina so Seung Jo has to run the company while his dad is in hospital to relieve the stress.

Oh Ha Ni has to take care of the house so while seung Jo's mother stays at hospital with her husband...she takes this opportunity to act like a newly wed bride and makes Seung Jo a packed lunch.

When he gets to work the manager see's the packed lunch and says,

'Did your girlfriend prepare that for you.'


Seung Jo looks at the lunch smiles like he loves the question then says in a hesitant and slightly guilty voice,

'Yes'


(this is the part where Sarah and I screamed and squealed like pigs (or cow) in a slaughter house)

Oh you!!! Seung Jo you sneaky little monster!!! Ha Ni loves you to pieces and would die of happiness if she knew you kiss her when she sleeps and says you are his girlfriend when she is not in hearing distance.

I'm so happy for a fictional character!!!!! But I foresee the next few episodes are going to have troubled times, because Seung Jo being the ass that he is told this CEO guy that he didn't have a girlfriend (he only said it because Ha Ni was in the room and he was being mean because he knows she adores him).

Then this CEO decides he wants Seung Jo as his grandson in law and asks him to date his grand daughter (who turns out to be that b***h Yoon Hae Ra).

And now Seung Jo is stuck because he loves Ha Ni really, but he doesn't want anything to mess up the business deal with Hae Ra's grandad because his dads company depends on it.

*SIGH*

Im so happy with this episode :)

I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEEEEEEEK sdfASODFLANSDFASDLFASDJFBANSDFASLDFHANSDKF

(and yes, I am one of those people who gets excited about the small things - BECAUSE THEY ARE SO DARN EXCITING!!!!)

SO today!!!

So far so good :D

Though my sock did get wet because its another rainy day and I still don't have any new wellies.

But BUT!!!

I SAW LIKE THIS HUGE DOG-FOX OUT ON THE FIELD!!! OMG IT WAS SO COOL!

I've not seen foxes around here for YEARS because that PERV farmer put poison meat down and killed them all (it was irritating too because peoples dogs were picking it up and had to be rushed to the vet)!!!

Yeah and it heard me walking and just stood looking for ages until it picked up its senses and ran across the field looking AWESOME!

It was midday so a weird time to see a fox cos they are usually out about early morning and dusk, but it was really foggy today so I guess it felt safer.

BUT IT WAS SO COOL! AFDOASDLFBJNASKDHFLAISDHFNALSDKFJLAKS

Animals are so great ^____________^

Today I read my diary that I started writing last October???

It was really interesting, it made me realise that a lot of people receive things they don't deserve.

The world works in really weird ways.

You know what is also weird?

The things people do to feel loved. Why do some people have to be adored by everyone?

Why can't they just accept the love of the people who really care about them.

Why can't people just act real? Why do they always feel the need for people to be in love with them?

I feel strongly about this.

Why do some people...who know they are loved...who have been told it a million times...why do they still want to make other people fall in love with them?

It makes the people who have cared deeply (and still do care deeply)...feel extremely used and cheap.

I hope I never make the people who love me feel that way.

I guess its a matter of trust though isn't it? I guess some people just don't know who to trust any more because they have been hurt in the past.

Though you would think that they would have enough experience to distinguish between something real and something that will only make matters worse.

This is why I strongly believe in friendship...this is why I will always get to know a person before I give them my heart.

Because at least when you know someone - someone who desperately wants to feel loved and will say anything to anyone to get the response they want...you realize they don't do it to hurt you...its just how they treat everyone...they are numb to your feelings.

At least when you are friends with that person you see them as a person who can be a part of your life...not just an object you can manipulate so that you will feel better about yourself.

So you can continue to love this person...because you know you don't love them because of how they make you feel...you love them because of who they are when they are being themselves.

Ok sorry about that...I had to write it out to clear my head.....because I'm disappointed....

(I just deleted loads of words...a confession... but what is supposed to happen will happen eventually...and I may appear stupid sometimes...but I'm just not)

In other news.

Isn't it great that Aang and Katara have a kid...bless Aang, if only he knew what the future held for him...Nevermind...

We all live in the hope that we will be pleasantly surprised.

That's why I will always give people my trust...I may get hurt...but the times I get pleasantly surprised make every hurt worth it.

You have to believe in people otherwise they stop being real and start becoming something they were never meant to be.

BUT ANYWAY!!! AANG AND KATARA HAVE A KID AND BAEK SEUNG JO LOVES OH HA NI!!!!!!

If the real world lets you down you can always sink into the fictional world haha.

Maybe this is why I love Monkey D Luffy.

He is perfect...his only fault is that he doesn't exist.

But existing might spoil him....I wouldn't want him to turn into a serial flirt (his good looks would bring no end of trouble....don't even get me started on the stretching ability).

At least he sticks with his crew LOYALTY AND HONOUR.

Ahem.


Hmmm, I feel like watching a movie...but first I'm going to take my dog for a walkie...because he is the best!!!

He is one of my cuddly boys XD

So I think I will stop here.

Have a lovely night or day wherever you are.

Love From Min

P.S. Just being yourself wins over you telling me what I want to hear if it isn't true.

And if I Love You too was actually true (which it was...though I think we may have different definitions of what that means) ...please stop saying it to the whole darn world!

I just think I must value our friendship higher than you do....I think you should re-evaluate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment