Saturday 27 November 2010

Wishes

Since its nearing the Christmas season, I've decided to make a Christmas list.

Yes, I know its futile - I never get what I ask for (this is why I usually never ask).

But lets just say I enjoy making wish lists.

So here goes -




--- I mean, I have all these in mp3 format, but I want the hard copies because I have all their other albums so it would be wrong not to keep up the collection.



Braun Silk-épil Xpressive Pro Wet & Dry 7681 Rechargeable Epilator (cos I have an obsession with experimenting with hair removal *shrugs* yeh Im weird)


71-Into the Fire (DVD) (Single Disc) (Korea Version)





Nineteen (DVD) (First Press Limited Edition) (Korea Version)


Full House (Ep.1-16) (End) (Hong Kong Version) (why is it so expensive though)



Jennifer Leather Jacket from Monsoon



Ok, I'm getting a bit past myself now...but the fact is - I like surprises.

And I just wrote this wish list cos I like looking at stuff I want.

You know what I really want though??

A new dress. And it has to cost over £50 and it MUST be sparkly.

This is such a materialistic blog, I'm so ashamed *insert Capt JJANG kekeke icon*

OHHH and I want a Monkey D. Luffy soft toy - or T shirt!!

Which reminds me -



Right, Im going to make a sandwich and get a cup of coffee and continue with my doggy pastel portrait!!



I've almost finished it now!!!...Its been ages since I finished something *exciting*

Love Minnie

1 comment:

  1. :D we have the same breed of dog as the one you're painting ^_^ her name is Emma. She's colored the same way, too.

    I should make a Christmas list as well~
    Also, thank you for the sweet comment on my post ^_^

    ReplyDelete