Tuesday 23 November 2010

I'm Just Trying to be Happy

I told myself.

'Self, tonight I will retire to bed early.'


and yet here I am at 00:38 having just got to bed.

don't blame me, I was watching this program about America in the 50's with my friend and giving out mocking comments about communism and ignorance.

It was really informative though there were these two housewives.

One of them was a winner of Mrs America - sort of beautiful and from a pretty prosperous family - the perfect example of what a woman in that society was expected to be...the other was just your average housewife who had the 'Mrs America' example to try and live up to.

The latter ended up addicted to vicodin and telling her children that she wanted to commit suicide.

It's kind of like a horror story with a plastic smiley face.

I'm not sure it was ever like that in Britain...British women just tended to get on with life in a less 'Stepford Wives' way.

In Britain a nice cuppa tea at the end of a bad day makes everything better before singing God Save the Queen before getting under the Union Flag printed sheets and drifting off.

lmao, I guess every place has a weird stereotype to live up to.

I should sleep really but my throat really itches.

I don't know what it is, but something in this house is irritating my tendency for allergies.

I've yet to find the cause of the irritation though - annoyingly.

Toy Story 3 came out on dvd here 2 days ago and I feel like I'm committing some kind of crime by not owning it yet.

The first thing I do when I get out of here is purchase it...LOL, I make it sound like I'm in some kind of prison, if it were a prison it would be a very comfy one.

You know, I discovered quite a while ago that people are weird...but I still get surprised each and everyday with how much they try and prove it.

For example...why do people want what other people have...when they could have something of their own.

Like they see someone has a good relationship with someone and they instantly want that same relationship because it looks appealing to them.

HELLO!!! Its called chemistry!!!!

Just because two people may get along doesn't mean that it will be the same way for you if you butt in...it doesn't work that way.

Its happened to me a lot over the past few years.

But I will give you a tip if you are an envier of someone elses relationship.

WORK ON YOUR OWN SHIZZ...stop trying to take what I have and recycling it for yourself...thats not commendable at all.

TBH I hate jealousy between friends...its really awkward. Growing up I was in what you might call a 'friendship triangle'...

Maybe that's why it irritates me so much...friendship is about how individuals are with each other...you have to comply to different peoples tastes and beliefs and moods...you cant just have pre manufactured friendship.

Its all about love...you have to change yourself for other people...or not change yourself...but be more appreciative of what they are and love them for it...even if you sometimes clash or are sometimes not on the same wavelength.

That's why people should work on their own relationships with someone...and not try and butt into my relationship with them.

Its like someone being jealous of how I am with my sister and then trying to act like me so that my sister will like them more.

Its STUPID!!!

You know what else bugs me...when people presume they know me....or like, when someone gets along with me, but I'm not quite exactly what they like...so they try and change me so I will fit better with what they like.

Why can't people just like me for me??? I know I'm not perfect, I'm probably made up of 99% flaws...but this is who I am...and tbh, if I'm not doing something immoral or illegal...why do people think I ought to change?

I don't expect them to change for me...sometimes I do see characteristics in people which make me annoyed or whatever, but if it's part of who they are, then I will try and love them for it...not judge them.

If you like something...you don't let anything get in the way of that...not even pre conceived ideas of what you THINK you like.

I know, I'm ranting a bit, but its something that's on my mind atm and I will sleep better if I get it out.

and I just want to say,

I LOVE LILY FOR TOPPING THE 100TH PAGE IN THE BBVIP STAFF SPAM THREAD.

The first generation BBVIP-ers still hold the 100th page crown thanks to her!

Yeah that was totally off topic, but my angry mood will always change when I think about my love for first gen.

We are a very special group of people...it's like we all clicked in a strange and wonderful way.

Aaaaand its 1:18 so I better just go to sleep...I've had too many late nights in a row...Its going to catch up with me soon enough.

Ahh nevermind, I'm young and in love and life is good.

Good Night gorgeous sweet amazing baby,

Love Min.

P.S. I was doing exercises in the living room today when the baby was napping, and I did this stretch and nearly broke the light.

I felt so tall being able to touch the light until I realized that the ceiling in the living room is abnormally low.

No comments:

Post a Comment