Saturday 6 November 2010

We Could Rule the World

Well I'm back home :D

Something I am completely happy about, it's ridiculous how uptight I have been all week.

You know, I thought I was so relaxed and being cool and stuff, but actually I wasn't because today I have discovered just how chilled I am when I am home...it's like another flipping level of chillage.

I feel like a princess that has returned to her castle after doing community service for a week.

Yeah I didn't post last night because I got home at 10 and I just stunk of baby, so I just got a wash, changed into some lush clean PJ's and sat down in the front room to watch 'Taken' with dad and Sarah.

We didn't get to bed till past 1am.

'Taken' is dads new favourite film. According to Sarah he has watched it three times already this week, but I think it's a very daddy-ish kind of movie.

Its about this guy who is an ex secret service agent. Anyway he has this estranged daughter and he really loves her and wants to get to know her better...because he was away a lot when she was little and then he and his wife divorced and now his daughter lives with her mum and her mum's new husband.

ANYWAY, his daughter wants to go to this trip to France with her friend and he isn't sure because he is really cautious and stuff, but in the end he relents and lets her go.

Unfortunately, his worst nightmare becomes a reality and his daughter and her friend get kidnapped by these sex traffickers.

So basically the rest of the movie is about her dad hunting them down and killing and torturing everyone who is involved with her kidnapping until he finds her.

It's kind of violent, but there is barely any swearing and no crude scenes and the storyline and acting is really strong, I would totally rewatch it.

but I guess it is more of a daddy film because dad's love to be the hero haha.

Once when I was little there was this pervert who touched my head when I was in town (this guy was know for being a strange dude anyway...he thought he was Jesus and wore a robe and sandals - since when was Jesus bald?)

Anyway I told my dad because I hated it and he just went right over to that guy and punched his face LOOOOOOL

Thats the only time I've ever seen my dad lose it, but I still think it's kind of cool that my dad would punch someone for me.

Well today I woke up pretty early, due to an overactive mind and also, I have my doggy to take care of again :D

btw, when I got home I hugged Sam for like a full ten minutes I missed my lil baby puppy so much!!!!

I felt kind of in with the money this morning because I've hardly spent any the past few weeks so I asked dad whether we could go to the shops so I could buy some art supplies that I've needed for ages.

He was like,

'Ok, but you have to get ready fast.'


and I was like,

'WHY??!!!'


and he said,

'Because I have to pick up a van from work in a bit.'


and I said,

'AWWW but I stink, I need a bath first!!!'


And he said,

'HURRY UP AND GET ONE THEN!'


but you know, the words 'hurry' and 'bath' do not line up together well in my vocabulary or dictionary or whatever.

In my view, there is no point in running a nice hot glorious bath if you are just going to leap in and out of it in two seconds.

and besides, I had to take Sam for a long walkie.

So we ended up going shopping after dad had been to fetch the van.

In the meantime Sarah and I started watching House of Flying Daggers (which we have never EVER finished watching before), but daddy came home and took us out RIGHT AT THE VERY SAME MOMENT where we ALWAYS stop it.

One day I will see the ending haha ONE DAY!

I found what I wanted while we were out shopping. ACTUALLY IMMA SHOW YOU!!



I know I know!! For some reason I got all flustered and spazzy when I was filming that and looked like a stupid idiot, but in my defence, its 11pm-ish and Im tired and shizz so MEH!!

Maybe it would have been better if I'd have just taken pictures of my new stuff. Ahh never mind. My embarrassment is out there now.

Anyway, I bought two new dvd's today - Stardust and the Lakehouse.

We watched Stardust tonight, I forgot how AMAZING it was!!! I seriously love that movie, its so sweet and romantic.

My favourite part is the very ending because it makes me tear up and also the part when Yvaine confesses to Tristan, because its so beautiful -

You know when I said I knew little about love? That wasn't true. I know a lot about love. I've seen it, centuries and centuries of it, and it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable. All those wars. Pain, lies, hate... It made me want to turn away and never look down again. But when I see the way that mankind loves... You could search to the furthest reaches of the universe and never find anything more beautiful. So yes, I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing, and... What I'm trying to say, Tristan is... I think I love you. Is this love, Tristan? I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine.
- Yvaine

I wish I could have said it like that It's almost exactly what I wanted to say...but it came out like - 'fpsfialjfASDLFIOHASDFLAS' - instead.

ALLRIGHT!

I made a posterous account because YJ eonnie recommended it and said it was very easy when it comes to posting fics and stories and poetry and shizzle.

So here is the link to that if you wish to check it out.

http://nubcak.posterous.com

I just wrote a little introductory post, nothing new as of yet, but I promise there will be soon, my brain just needs to tick over some stuff :D

Emmm and I think that is about it for tonight/today/now.

Tomorrow I'm in Manchester...joy of all joys =.=

I would be lying if I said I was pleased about this. I REAAALLY wanted a peaceful weekend at home, but life just refuses to give us what we want so I shouldn't be surprised that it's doing irritating things tomorrow.

It smells all smoky in England today because yesterday it was the 5th of November which is bonfire night. I kind of like that smell haha...

Well the tiredness is sweeping over me, Ive had a good day :D

Look! No complaining (hardly) ^____^

Love you loads,

From Min

1 comment:

  1. hahahha.. I'm glad your home.. ^^

    WELCOME HOME MINNIE NUNAAAA!!

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL..

    I also have a film almost like that.. but up until now I don't know the title coz whenever HBO airs that movie I always catch the ending part, maybe 30 minutes before the ending.. it's always like that!.. =.=

    hahahha.. XD

    i wish you could have fun in Manchester!!!!
    have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete