Tuesday 9 November 2010

This Never Happened Before

Ohhhh today I did some DJ-ing for a few hours, it was so much fun, I forgot how much I liked it.

The thing is, I like DJ-ing when there is no one in the house, because I feel awkward if someone is there.

I don't know why.

Well actually, I think its because you sort of act over the top and less like yourself because you are trying to entertain the audience.

My sister hates me when I'm DJ-ing, she says I'm being fake, but I'm not, I'm just being slightly more animated so that the people listening don't get bored.

Cos I'm kind and stuff LOLOLOL

This morning I was SO COLD! I actually didn't want to get out of bed because of coldness, thats the first time I've felt like this since April or something. I'm going to have to get all hard core and used to the cold now.

Tonight it is going to be 1 degree....soon it will be in the minuses BRRRRRR.

I really miss warm weather huhuhuhuhuhhu.

Sarah told me a few days ago that Wednesdays would be 'drawing days', which means we would have to produce a piece of art ever Wednesday. I think its a good idea, it with help with practising techniques and also I will finally be able to finish some of those commissions I've been given.

Yep, people are actually willing to give me money in exchange for a portrait and I STILL haven't taken them up even with the cash incentive.

I have like 3 people waiting, and I charge £35 per picture - hmmmmmm I should really get those finished before Christmas muahahahhaah.

I'm suddenly very hungry, but I refuse to eat at this time of night...no, its not because I care about getting fat (which I do care about, but not at this moment) It is because my feet are warm and I don't want to get out from under my bed sheets.

Otherwise I would so go to the fridge and find something to stuff down my throat.

We watched The Lake House this evening, its a well cute movie, I remember liking it when I first saw it...it is a remake of the Korean movie Il Mare. The Korean version is better in my opinion, but the American remake is a good one on it's own...and I like the lead actors. Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock are LUSH acting with each other.

My tummy is making noises haha

Its 11:47 now and honestly, I haven't really done anything today or accomplished anything, but then, I never made any goals for myself today or challenged myself.

I do that a lot you know, inside my head - I disappoint myself a lot too.

Ahh I'm sleepy, I keep closing my eyes and then remembering that I'm writing something.

I know this is short, but I really have nothing else to say.

Its been a good day with very few bad moments and I got to see my favourite nose ever.

What more can a girl ask for?

Good Night/Good day - just good everything.

Love Min

P.S. I'm sorry to all those I deserted earlier today...there was an electric shortage in my house which cut off the power that feeds the modem.

Mianhee!!! T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment