Wednesday 3 November 2010

Don't Underestimate Dreamers

I'm going to start my blog now so that I am not posting rubbish at late night when I'm tired.

I have this weird mindset where I HAVE to post at least something once a day. I told myself earlier this year that if I wasn't going to write anything of value I just wouldn't post anything, but it feels so WRONG not to post anything.

*sigh*

I've not been home since Monday morning

11:11

Imma go put a pizza in the oven.

House is on the TV!

I really love House, I watched like 4 seasons of it in my first year at uni and I felt so brainy when I understood what they were talking about when they were speaking in medical mumbo jumbo.

My favourite character in House is Wilson!!! He's the adorable best friend...and I love his bromance with House

ASFULASJFAJSFLKAS

I've missed so many seasons of it though!! I really want to catch up. If I see the box sets on offer at a DVD store I AM SO going to purchase.

I'm happy with myself cos I've been sparing with my spending and I've earned a bit from babysitting...which it seems I will be doing until Friday now.

I'm not going to deny it, I miss home...it has a weird sort of comfort there. I saw my dad tonight though so that was ok. I asked my sister to send me some clean clothes and she sent me a pair of socks that she had already worn...LOOOOOOL

It seems to be 00:15am :/

Time flies by.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI SEUNG HYUN aka T.O.P. of Big Bang :D

You are an awesome dude, OVERWHELMINGLY AMAZING artist, great actor, and freaking handsome to boot.

Man, you are like so perfect - AND your ears are made out of mango pudding...thats unbeatable.

All the girls love you and all the guys wanna be you...that's crazy lush :D

I know you will never see this, but HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!

-----

Yeah, I know it isn't as spazzy as my message for GD on his birthday...but I feel TOP deserves a more classy message.

Its like...with TOP you'd wanna go on a date with at a classy restaurant in a posh car.

With GD....you just want to lose all control of yourself and jump on him...

....yeahhh.

So Dora and I watched Iron Man 2 tonight.

I was getting all emotional earlier because I REALLY MISS MY DOG! I saw my dad walking out of the door and I wanted to just go home with him.

I even asked Sarah to film him and upload it on MSN so I could see him.

She was like,

'Hell no.'


D:

but its ok, I will just get along here and enjoy myself, because there is no point in being grumpy.

You only have every moment once...you can't afford to ruin it by being moody or nasty, it does leave a mark...and you never know how you affect the people around you.

I have such a huge rant right now...but I shall guard my feelings...wouldn't want to test any ones patience...like they seem to love testing mine, which it seems I have to reboot constantly the past few days.

What else can a I do when I have no idea why a person behaves like they do?

Paste a smile on my face and vomit rainbows for them...love is weird like that.

You know what else I love? Baby elephants? Actually I just love elephants in general.

The fact that they are so cute you don't even realize how strange they actually are.

You have to think about an elephant remove all your emotion when you look at it and you realize that it is actually a fiercely weird creature.

They are HUGE. Their noses are so long that they can reach the floor. They use their ears as air conditioning. Their skin doesn't seem to fit them. And they eat almost constantly. They can get into huge rages and are one of the most dangerous species on earth.

If a HUMAN was to look/act like this...it would be the most unattractive human ever...but we find these creatures to be cute and they are one of the most loved and popular animals.

I guess that's what its like with certain people...they can be strange and unexplainable, unimaginably confusing at times, they can be made up of almost 99% ridiculous, treat you like crap...and yet they are your elephant...

-----------------

Now is it just me or is facebook becoming increasingly rubbisher? What is with the tiny writing and 'See friendship'

What is that?

TUMBLR IS NOT WORKING AND THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!

*calms down*

I should go to sleep but, I don't want to think about stuff that will make me want to cry, because I'm happy right at the moment, but I feel like I'm walking on a knife edge and just the tinyest drift in my emotion will make me UGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am also getting an increasing urge to dabble with my creative writing skills and am considering adding like an 'extension blog' to this one for like short stories and poetry and stuff that comes to mind.

And its not gonna be like one of those emo poetry/creative writing blogs either...my mind is not ALWAYS centred on emotional potentially depressing things. I once filled a whole notepad with silly poetry about penguins and inanimate objects.

but I'm just thinking about it anyway...its a thought.

ALLRIGHT!

I will sleep now as it is ALMOST 1am.

Good night everyone :D

Love From Minnie

P.S. If you are on twitter don't forget to trend #happybirthdayTOP...do it once at least...even if you aren't a fan or don't know who TOP is :D

FOR ME :D (long shot)

LOVE YOUUUUU

2 comments: