Thursday 25 November 2010

Be Assured - Its Always You, Only You

Its been a reaally weird day today.

Firstly I woke up at 11am - which is EXTREMELY late for me!!

ITS ALMOST MIDDAY!!

After I had recovered from the shock of how late it was I realized that I was frozen to my bed...my legs were so cold I couldn't even move them, like from the calf down...Its been a problem all day...so tonight I stole Sarah's duvet to add to the many layers I now have on top of me.

Two duvets
one fleece
and
a throw that we usually use on the sofa

Cold weather just aint my shizz, I miss 30 degree heat in summer.

Don't worry,Sarah wont miss her duvet cos she isn't home tonight haha, hats why I can steal it.

I'm also wearing socks and I never wear socks to bed.

There is only one good part about cold weather and that is snow.

And today I saw my first snow of this winter, which softened my anger about my cold sensitive legs.

Sam and I went for our usual walk and half way around the circuit got bombarded by a miniature blizzard.

I think it is practising for the main event...it is exactly one month until Christmas...I REALLY want it to snow this Christmas...snow makes all the difference.

I want to get everyone really good gifts too...I love it when I can make someone happy...I'm really not particularly fussed about getting anything myself...it's just to me, Christmas means thinking unselfishly - which is hard for everyone. It means more than just celebrating. It's special for me.

Sarah and I watched more Samsoon drama, I finally got to watch my favourite episode. Its SO good.

My favourite part is this -

They've broken the contract (yes, contract dating is an essential part of Korean drama) and the guy (Jinhun) has gone back to his ex GF who came back after 3 years of absence.

Anyway, he starts missing Sam Soon reeallly badly, like he keeps hallucinating seeing her on billboards and hearing her voice and wanting to talk to her.

So eventually he calls her to come get her bike from his apartment really late at night.

And she is like,

'WTH dude, I will come for it in the morning.'


cos she's peeved at him because he totally disregarded her feelings before when she confessed to him.

but anyway, he convinces her to come over and collect her bike, but he has to take her home because the tires were flat.

Then his GF calls while they are driving and when he is talking he gets distracted from the road and Sam soon shouts out when he almost goes through a red light.

So the GF on the phone is like

'??????????????????'


So he says,

'Im driving now I have to go.'


and hangs up.

Then Samsoon is peeved because he made her feel like they were cheating or something, even though she was just picking her bike up.

So he gets to where she lives and she gets mad at him and is like,

'Why are acting like this? Do you like me or something??'


and he replies,

'No, why would I like you, you have ugly hands.'


and she is obviously upset - the person she loves is being a bumfaced donkey.

She says,

'Tell me, did you ever for one moment like me?'


and he replies,

'No'


She knows he is lying - we all know he is.

She composes herself and says,

'Then dont try and hide my presence when you are on the phone, don't call me out in the middle of the night - don't do stuff like that because it gives the impression that you like me.'


and then he says meanly,

'I'm sorry if I made you feel like that.'


and then goes and kicks her bike over childishly and then drives off.

...

I really described the awesomeness of my favourite part really badly. It's such a mixture of amusingness and cruelty.

It makes me want to cry everytime.

And then he kicks her bike over and you think to yourself,

'He only gets away with acting like a brat because he's so darn cute and hot and the rest of it.'


I really love this drama LOOOOL...its from 2005, but its almost completely perfect...I can watch it over and over and never be bored.

....

Anyhoo, I FINALLY gave my sister the birthday gifts that I got for her...I was 1 week and one day late, but she was so happy!!!

I kind of filled a bag full of presents for her.

They were all wrapped up, because I believe that gifts should be wrapped...it makes it much more exciting.

Anyway I can reveal what I bought her now since she knows.

2pm latest album?? or mini album..I forget, but yeh that XD

Big Show 2010 concert dvd

2NE1 self titled album

Chansung kiss me mug

Toy Story three

A box of Ferrero Roches

the latest Elle magazine

and some cosmetic stuff

-

So in the end it was worth it being a bit late, and she was so happy when she opened them all, the look on her face was sfkhjdfhsdkfjhsdk.

It made the day so much awesomer...because there were some family issues which were just annoying and ruining the evening...I don't even want to rant about it.

So pathetic.

SO yus, thats pretty much my day...so now I will sleep cos Im shattered!

much love to all

From Minnie

P.S. Still lmao over the 'blog job' I almost died when I read it at first...so cute!!! rofllllll

3 comments:

  1. Why do you like Asian pop culture so much, I don't understand the appeal of it for a westerner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many amazing gifts! *___*
    Um, will you be my sister? (LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon westerners need to get out more then. there is no deep reason why I like it. I just like what I like.

    @mary-claire hahah sure sure XDD

    ReplyDelete