Saturday 13 November 2010

Being There

I am SO irritated today.

I was pushed too far and I lost my cool and said something that made me feel bad.

And you know, then that makes me the person who is in the wrong. When in fact, Im the one who is right...but because I said that mean thing now I am the one who is a horrible disgusting person.

Life and its twists and turns.

And it wasn't long ago I was ratting at someone else for being mean and horrendous to me, now I'm acting just as bad.

I apologised anyway, even though what I said was true - but it was mean. And I don't roll with that shizz.

Mean is something I don't want to be...no matter how I feel...I don't like lowering myself to that level.

Makes me feel common.

----

Anyway, after a few hours of calming down I'm ok...and actually I'm really tired and its only half past seven.

I was talking to Max and Mico for ages on Skype. It was tons of fun, why don't we Skype more often?!?!?!?

Even though half the time I was just listening and not getting what the hell they were saying and they kept having to repeat themselves for me.

My brain is an epic fail recently. Its like, it's hibernating.

I really don't understand why there are fireworks going off now!

Its been over a week since Bonfire Night.

Is there some other celebration I am not aware of that occurs on the 13th of November??!!

OMG that reminds me I have to give Sam his worming and parasite medication today.

Why does time fly so fast??

Sarah is mad at me because we were supposed to watch more Kim Sam Soon drama, but we were waiting for mum to leave for work cos she was doing some stuff in the living room where our TV is, but by the time she went I was tired so I said,

'Nooo, its too late now.'


because I knew I would fall asleep halfway through an episode like I did last night. She just replied.

'Minnie you are so weak!! You RUINED tonight'
*dramatic voice*

WOW, these fireworks are so loud!!!

Sam was scared of them earlier so he came and squished next to my bed and I put a towel over his whole body.

He lay there for ages looking like a squashed cabbage leaf, but I love him anyway.

haha

I was supposed to make cupcakes for Judah's first birthday. I had everything planned, but then Dora called and said she wouldn't be able to get the ingredients to me on time.

Which is a shame, I was looking forward to doing some baking. Especially the caramel ones...they were going to be particularly delicious.

I was going to post something on my posterous today (remember the extra blog I made for my creative writing?) but then I decided to build up a few on them and save them as drafts and then just post them randomly whenever.

I already have a few waiting so NOT LONG NOW!

I'm going to Manchester again tomorrow. That's three weekends that my family have travelled to Manchester to attend the church there...its quite worrying. And I swear I must have travelled over that same strip of motorway 1000's of times...it get rather dull after the first few hundred times.

Hurm well, Im going to sleep early tonight so I can get a bath early in the morning and take Sam out before we have to leave.

Good Night Lovelies

From Minnie

P.S. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just have to explode at people, so they won't push you around so much. Get in there gril lol. anyways keep being awesome and sexyxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks for that it made me smile, keep being awesome and sexy yo'self :D

    ReplyDelete