Wednesday 10 November 2010

CAPTAIN GD

Allright, I'm all ready for bed.

I love my penguin PJ's...they are my favourite, so comfy.

I love penguins in general. They are epic birds. So awkward when they are out of the water, but once they dive in they are completely in control.

They remind me of myself...except I am yet to find something that I am completely confident in.

That's my excuse for being awkward anyway. hehe.

Today was not a complete waste of time, I managed to store some money I found lying about.

£100.00 to be exact.

Sarah and I realized we had quite a lot of cash floating about our bedroom so we decided to gather it together and take it to the bank and save it there. Otherwise it would filter away on bus fare and food and lots of other dreadful things like that.

I dare not think about all the money we have wasted on meaningless stuff.

However, I do not regret money I spend on DVD's. That is a different matter all together.

I've been having leg issues recently.

My left ankle is giving me grief and my right calf is also being a pain in the leg.

I really don't know what I've done to strain them...maybe I sat funny or something.

Hopefully it will be better by morning.

I'm so excited for next week. It's my sisters 16th birthday

It means at least something fun will happen, and I'm certain that there will be lovely food involved...which I am looking forward to.

So its like 1:16 am atm and the reason I am awake so late is that Im waiting for GDragons new G market MV to be released!

Yep Im in hard core fangirl mode, but man Im soooo tired.

OMG ITS BEEN RELEASED !!WBLJFNSDF SODIFHLKSNDF SHOIFLKSD FHSDFL
sFGIS:KDFLJH DFUPHOJS:DLFH SDPFOHJ:SD F IHGSLNDKF>GSDPFOJ:GKSLD

HERE HERE YOU MUST WATCH THIS



HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HIS CUTENESS!!!

HIS STAR QUALITY JUST LEAPS OUT AT ME!!!

Ok I should calm down!

Its 1:26am and my sister is trying to sleep.

HE WEARS UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

Anyway Good Night,

Love From Minnie (internally spazzing)

P.S. Im too tired and spazzy to think of a title.....hmmmmmmmm

P.P.S. I love that everyone says 'lush' now

P.P.P.S. Two of my favourite boys in one night *treasuring the moment*

No comments:

Post a Comment