Thursday 4 November 2010

Just Fine (ish)

This may be my last day away from home after a full week of babysitting.

LOL, I thought it was only going to be for a couple of days and it was a full five day job.

I'm shattered its 11:30 already...I think I've been sat in a weird position because my right shoulder kills like its nobody's business.

Its strange living at someone elses house. In my house everyone goes to bed way past 12, but here everyone gets tired around 10pm.

It makes me wonder if our family just has no control over their sleeping habits and all other families actually get to bed before 11pm, but I guess every household is different.

You know, the TV in England after 10pm is just full of so much foulness.

It's like we have these really great and hilarious comedies...but they just get ruined by REALLY bad language and crude speaking. I just have to turn the off.

I CANNOT abide foul language, it's pathetic. I mean can these people not get a more extensive vocabulary??? I try so hard not to be a snob (LOL) but when I hear people swear I immediately feel superior to them.

I feel the same way about people who don't drink tea.

Anyway, today was pretty much the same as yesterday and the day before that and the day before that.

Do you know I haven't set foot outside since Monday morning? Is that even healthy?

I did however stick my head out of the patio doors for a breath of fresh air today...it was so...FRESH!

So how was Minnie feeling today??

Well...not perfect that's for sure...but I'm happy to say my skin is improving in it's clearness this week...October was the month of facial flaw for me.

The first week of November 2010 has had some TERRIBLE moments, but I am glad to say my face is improved...there is at least one think I can take from it then.

I feel like the week is slowly getting better, but I have this horrible feeling like I've missed something important...oh yeah and not being wanted...

I KNOW!!! I know there are people who want me...its an actual fact that I have been claimed more than once this week by people who I have ferociously claimed for myself. It's so wonderful when there are people who you want who want you back...but there is always that one person who likes to make it difficult for you and that is the kind of thing that nags at my brain and keeps me awake.

Some people are so extreme...others are freaking hard to read...even when you ask them something and they give you an answer, you still feel as if you have to read them...

but it's ok.

I found myself smiling like a noob today. You know when you are just doing something random and suddenly you remember something that makes you grin like mad. It was one of those moments. It washed away a lot of annoyance I felt towards a certain individual.

There are some people in ones life who can just make you smile...even if you do really want to hit them or at least put them through some mild form of torture.

Anyway, IM SLEEEPEHHHH!!!!

Goodnight Loveliesss

Love Min

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with the swearing!
    So many of my friends use foul four-letter words (and no, I'm not talking about "darn")
    and it just makes me sick. It's not necessary and I know that because I (and many others)don't use them and we can express ourselves just fine.

    ReplyDelete