Sunday 21 November 2010

The Special One

Ok it just took me like 20 mins to get my laptop working.

Its 12:11am.

How did it get so LATE (early) so fast???

Today has just been busy, I went to Manchester this morning for church (again) I think this is the last time...hopefully...allthough I wont lie, I loved seeing my friends.

My best friend asked me to draw her a picture of Rain to twin with the one I did of Lee Min Ho.

I just love it when I get commissioned and payed to draw hot men...it makes my life so much better.

Anyway, at this moment I'm not at home (again)...Its another babysitting week...FIGHTING!!!

I'm so glad this bed is comfy...I'm getting so used to living here now...I actually locked the house up tonight LMAO...I'm not used to all this going to bed early shizz.

I was going to log into msn, but I figured everyone would be asleep now so I just left it...I can catch up later.

I just lose grip over the weekend...busy busy busy.

I'm quite happy now though...earlier I was like on a knife edge...you know, those moments where you can either fall deep into a depression or just be happy.

It didn't help the my sister was playing depressing music on the piano...even when she tried to play happy songs they sounded depressing...she keeps her foot on the pedal far too much...it gives off such a mournful sound.

I tried playing Michael Buble over her depressing music...but its sounds tinny out of the ipod speakers and kind of irritates your ears so I gave up.

Then we decided it would be best for everyone if we made a cup of tea...so we did just that and plugged the ipod into the kitchen speakers and had like a Minnie and Sarah kitchen rave, which is kind of like the party that TOP and GD had, but the complete opposite and with less zany hair.

And of course, I ended up laughing on the floor.

We have this game where we dance in the most peculiar and awkward way and its just so funny...if it ever got filmed and put on the internet it would be one of those infamous hits where people laugh at you until the end of the world.

but it made me laugh, thus propelling me on the contented side of that knife edge I was balancing on.

The fix of caffeine may have also had something to do with it.

Anyway the people Im babysitting for were supposed to pick me up at like 8pm and by the time it got to 9pm I was like wth man!!! I'd been waiting around with my coat on for like an hour...so I called them and they were all

'Ohhh are you ready now.'


and I was like

'yus'


so they said,

'ok we will call when we are gonna come getchu.'


So I was all PFFFT and took my coat and shoes off and watched an episode of My Name is Kim Sam soon with my lil sis.

I was a bit sad though cos the time I had to leave we were just up to my favourite episode...so I guess I will have to watch that when I go back home (whenever that will be)

and now I will complete this quiz, which apperently, I have to answer truthfully...Ive not even read the questions haha.

A N S W E R - T R U T H F U L L Y

0. Do you like anyone?: Yes

1. Do they know it? Yes

2. Simple or complicated? Special

3. Best guy outfit: Whatever looks good, Im not anal about how other people dress to be honest.

IN - T H E - L A S T - M O N T H - H A V E - Y O U

4. Had sex: nope

5. Bought something: Of course!!!

6. Gotten sick?: Yes, that nightmare of a headache last Thursday

7. Been hugged?: Yeppp!!! :D

8. Felt stupid?: Ohh every single day...Stupid becomes me, it goes with my eyes and hair.

9. Talked to an ex: Nope

10. Missed someone: All the time, Always and even now

11. Failed a test: No *phew*

13. Danced: If dancing is what you call it...it looks more like a malfunction of bodily movement.

14. Gotten your hair cut?: I wish...but no

15. Lied?: yup =\

U N I Q U E

16. Nervous habits?: I bite my nails and I blush and I generally act very awkward.

17. Are you double jointed?: There's not such thing.

18. Can you roll your tongue?: YEP!!!

19. Can you raise one eyebrow?: Yep!! I just did it now and I bet whoever read this does it too hahahaHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

20. Can you cross your eyes?: No, I fail at that actually.

21. Do you make your bed daily?: Nope

22. Do you think you are unique?: I'm unique just like everyone else :P

H A V E - Y O U - E V E R’S

23. Said “I Love you”: I've said it yes.

24. Given money to a homeless person: Yes

25. Smoked?: EW hell no!

26. Waited all night for a phone call?: No

27. Snuck out?: Yes

28. Sat and looked at the stars? Most certainly...stars are so friendly...they prove that things can affect you even when they are far away.

M A N N E R S

29. Do you swear/curse?: Not if I can help it.

30. Do you ever spit?: Yeah...when I've been out running or jogging I always have to spit...I don't know why, but I've seen footballers do it too, so maybe its like a habit when you run about a lot....its really gross though. When I was little I used to like seeing how far I could spit...I was so ladylike as a child...some things don't change haha

31. You cook your own food?: Yeah, if I'm not being too lazy...which is the case usually.

32. You do your own chores?: I try.

33. You like beef jerky?: Yep

35. You’re happy with your life?: No...but I am occasionally, because certain things in my life make me happy.

36. You own a dog?: YES!!! MY BABY!!

37. You spend your money wisely?: Other than my DVD cravings...I think I do.

38. Do you like to swim?: Ohhh yeSS!!!!! I LOVE TO SWIM!

39. When you get bored do you call a friend: Sometimes...though most of the time when I'm bored I actually do the stuff I'm supposed to do

D O - Y O U - P R E F E R’S

41. Flowers or angels?: Flowers

42. Gray or black?: Both

43. Color or black and white photos?: Either...depends on the content.

44. Lust or love?: Love

45. Sunrise or sunset?: Both...but I guess sunsets are more romantic...SUNSET GLOW!!

46. M&Ms or Skittles?: M&M's

48. Staying up late or waking up early?: BOTH! hahaha...of course it depends on the company too.

49. Being hot or cold?: Hot

50. Winter or Fall?: Autumn

51. Left or right?: Right

52. Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends?: Best friends...but why 2??? I want 10 best friends and 2 aquaintances haha

53. Sunshine or rain?: I don't mind either....but I only rain when its warm...not cold rain :(

more have you evers;;

Sleep in a bed of the opposite sex?: Yes

Hooked up in the woods?: Nooo

Drank a bottle of alcohol by yourself?: I don't drink

Hooked up in the shower?: Hahahaha no

Been Dumped?: Nope

Stolen money from a friend?: NO!

Slept naked?: Nooooo

Been in a fist fight?: Yes

Snuck out of your house?: Haven't we had this one???

Had a crush on a teacher?: D: no way man!

Been on an airplane? NOOOOOOO :(

Slept all day?: Nope (I say 'no' a lot)

Missed someone so much it hurt?: Yep, it aches like heck.

Fallen asleep during school? Yes...on the floor once LMAO...I can sleep anywhere.

Been lonely?: Yes

Cheated in a game?: YUP!

Been to the ER?: Once, but I was too small to remember

Been in a car accident?: No, thank goodness.

---------

So thats that shizz anyway...its just the usual bumfaced donkeyness really...but it fills my blog up nicely LOOOOL

Its nearly 1am now...I have to get up early I bet...UGHHHHHHHH, not looking forward to this.

I'm more prepared this time though...I brought DVD's MUAHAHAHHA

I have no idea why I put evil laughter after that....it was so uncalled for.

I think I should sleep now...I could actually go on and I did have a few things on my mind, but I think I there is a time for everything and that time is not now.

Now is the time to sleep and get refreshed.

Good Night Everyone,

Love From Minnie

6 comments: