Saturday 27 November 2010

Speed Blogging

Soooooo I decided to write a 'quickie' (lmao) before I sleep.

I was just going to sleep straight away, but then I washed my face and it woke me up a bit so here I am.

Well last night I was home alone, because my family had gone to Manchester, I thought I would wake up really late the next morning, but I didn't - I woke at 8am.

I was going to go back to bed, but then I decided to go for a walk in the snow with ma doggeh, because I am such a child.

Yes, I do just leap out of bed on snow days.

I hope it gets deep enough so we can go sledging again, it was so fun last January.

I spent a lot of the day trying to motivate myself to do my art work and I finally got myself to spend a couple of hours on my spaniel drawing - I want it finished by Saturday so I can give it to the people whose dog it actually is.

I would have done more only my hands were so cold so they weren't very steady and I kept smudging all the time.

Warm hands are kind of a must when it comes to drawing.

It was 0 degrees today, tonight it is -3 degrees....joyful.

Earlier we watched Toy Story 3, it made me cry again. It's so bittersweet. I guess it's like that because I've grown up watching all the three movies...and endings are not my strong points.

I always feel empty after an ending.

I've had an idea on my mind about what I can give people for Christmas presents. I don't want to voice what it is though, because I might not be able to manage it and then people might be disappointed.

HOWEVER!

If I do manage it people will get a lovely surprise so its all goooood

I saw a cute quote on tumblr just before,

'Each friend represents a world in us,
A world possibly not born until they arrive.
and it is only by this new meeting that a new world is born.'
Anais Nin

That's how I feel about each of my friends - that's why they are so special to me.

This week has just gone by so fast (I say that every week right?)

Next week is gonna be SOOOO traumatising...mum's concert is next Saturday and I have to bake THOUSANDS (hundreds) of cupcakes for it - Its probably gonna take me like two days *sigh*

Lets hope I am in the baking mood.

I just hope everything goes smoothly. Mum has been planning this concert for like - 3 months. Its the only thing she talks about.

I will be SOOO happy when it is over and we can relax.

I'm going crazy just thinking about it.

You know what else is making me crazy?...ah nevermind XD

I'm off.

Goodnight :)

Love Minnie

P.S. Man United won 7 - 1 today. Berbatov scored 5 goals!!! Park and Nani got the other two. How lush and epic is that? Poor Blackburn kekekekekeke.

*sigh* I love football.

It's nice to be at the TOP where we belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment