Monday 15 November 2010

Far

I dunno where to begin.

If today could be turned into a human, that human would be me...

and that's probably the weirdest thing I've said today.

Though actually, today has a long way to go considering it is still only half an hour long...there is still plenty more time for me to say something even more ridiculous and strange than that.

Well I guess I should start at the beginning...I think thats the best place to begin.

I woke up with a FREEZING head and decided I didn't want to get out of bed...even though I had to. I was kind of tired anyway because I'd gone to sleep late.

(tonight I am going to wear a hat to bed...that is how cold my room is)

I keep banging my head on the shelf above my bed =.=

I eventually removed my carcass from the warmth of my bed. The reason being that the house was empty and I wanted to make the most of being by myself...its so relaxing having no one else there.

Its going to be the same tomorrow. I miss Sarah though.

So there were DJ trails on the forum and mico, max and I are the judges so we all skyped again, but this time we upgraded skype so we could have a conference video call.

It was so much fun being able to see each other when we talked...we gave each other little tours of the rooms we were in.

After the trial max left and mico and I chatted for a while until I had to go to the job centre.

This is where the fun stopped.

It was kind of weird. I was talking to the guy about my job search, telling him what I'd seen available and then I just mentioned something about uni and he stopped and said,

'Wait, you've been to uni?'


I said,

'Yeah.'


and then he was like,

'Then why are you looking at these types of jobs when you can get something so much better.'


It shocked me a little bit. Because recently I've been having the mindset where I should just go for what I can get.

It made me think that perhaps I do deserve more than what I am planning for myself.

It upset me too later on when a load of other shizz just built up and I was making a cup of tea and then started crying because I was just so sick and tired of getting second best and I got so disappointed when I saw something I wish I hadn't seen.

I got that painful feeling near my chest, where it feels like it will explode.

I think its the feeling of not being satisfied.

I must have looked like a right wally crying into my cup of tea. Good job only Sam could see me.

I'm just so mad at myself at the moment.

Anyway, lots of lovely people seemed to appear from no where at the right time and they really cheered me up and I love them.

And Im so tired...there is so much more to say about today, but Im getting too sleepy and its almost 1am already

Just I love you :)

Night

From Minnie

1 comment:

  1. Crying alone is the best, it's gets all the shitty emotion you have inside you. Crying in bed at night is good as well

    ReplyDelete