Monday 22 November 2010

Just Breathe

I got a shower this morning and I felt so refreshed all day, it made me glad that I decided to get the shower in the morning and not in the evening.

I got really peeved when I went to the job centre.

The guy asked me,

'Have you applied for any jobs this past week.'


and I said,

'No.'


And his head like shot up and he said,

'Are you for real?'


What a professional person.

I was like,

'Well, I've looked for jobs I just haven't applied for any.'


He said,

'Allright, but you do know you could be investigated if you say you have applied for a job, but haven't really applied for it?'


I was like,

'....didn't I just tell you that I HAVEN'T applied for any this week.'


He was actually trying to get me to lie, so that he could write that I had been actively searching for work...but the thing is, last week I hardly searched at all...why should I lie about it? Last week I was really busy with other parts of my life. I'm not going to tell some stupid little lie just to make his job easier.

In the end he said,

'I'm just going to say here that you applied.'


So in the end, it will still look like I lied because that what he wrote on his crappy little form thing.

I swear I hate that place, I wouldn't even have signed up for it if my parents hadn't asked me to...it's so degrading.

I know I am a snob...but a respectable one.

Actually, I've not really done anything all day...the babysitting was pretty calm, and he was being well behaved thankfully.

I just watched a bit of TV...Smallville made me spazz because Clark and Lois kissed...I don't even follow Smallville anymore, I just get hyper when destiny starts to unfurl LOL

and I'm also a pretty big superman fangirl.

I mean come on, the dude can fly!!! I love guys who fly.

I didn't really access my laptop a lot today, its sort of awkward to have a laptop on when the baby is around...he likes to scratch out the keys and eat them...and I really don't appreciate that.

I found my first Bible yesterday and decided to bring it here with me...there is so much of my history with that Bible.

Sarah's destructive legacy is apparent, as soon as you open the cover you see a huge scribble over the inside...then you discover that the intro and first 3 chapters of Genesis have been ripped out and if you turn it over there is a huge tear in the back cover.

She was so lovely as a child.

Yes, this Bible brings back memories...me and my best friend wrote our names inside the front cover when we were about 10 years old - my handwriting has improved so much since then XDD

Its weird how certain objects bring back certain memories.

Its like, I have this diary with only one entry - it was the kind which has a lock...and I lost the key.

I remember what I wrote about and why I wrote it...and I'm kind of glad in a way that it cannot be opened...I was 14 or 15 at the time and what I wrote was EXTREMELY violent because I was furious.

The funny thing is that I was completely right about the person who I wrote it about...I still know them now and they are just not even worth a mention.

Ohhh yeah, when I came out of the job centre I felt so free and alive because I was finally able to get out of that stinking place.

I was walking up to my friends car like an epic boss who has just taken over the world and when I opened the door she said,

'Min, your coat is buttoned up all wrong.'


I felt so deflated after that...it seems I can't even dress myself properly.

I'm seriously considering getting my hair cut in the very near future...and I mean drastically too.

Like not just a trim.

I'm getting so tired of it being so long...and if I hate it shorter, it wont matter because it grows really fast.

Emmm its almost 1:30am

So I should just shuddup now LOLOL

GDnight

Love Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment