Monday 1 November 2010

Simple

I woke up at 6:45 today.

I SLEPT SO WELL!! It's ridiculous.

But anyway when I woke up I couldn't get back to sleep because of my thoughts.

ALSO, Sam still doesn't realize 6am is the new 5am....His body clock still hasn't caught up with the extra hour since the clocks went forward...therefore he will be waking me up too early for like a week.

But enough of the daylight savings talk!

It is now 00:32

And I am tired and my tummy hurts and there is a computer on in my room which is driving me crazy and I have no Idea how to turn it off....and I don't want to lose anything that might be open on it.

I'm not at home btw. Babysitting again.

But I am a tiny bit homesick....I know weird right?

I dunno, maybe its because I'm tired...this week didn't have a very good start so I'm trying my best.

My interview went smoothly.

Today wasn't as much of a trial as I thought it would be.

Though I was kind of smiling through clenched teeth the whole time.

At least when you have a few trials it helps you to remember Who you should really keep in charge of your life.

I am prone to getting frustrated and emotional....not in public, just inside my head and my heart.

I can't trust myself to do the right thing at the right time, or say the right thing at the right time.

And when I get hurt because of my noobness, I realize that I let my trust in God slip....again. I should stop trying to take things into my own hands.

Nothing is mine...everything I have was given to me.

So I guess tonight I'm remembering that...and remembering to be thankful.

And remembering not to take anything for granted...and realising that I'm VERY blessed to be who I am, despite my faults.

And feeling confident in who I am because God made me like this...I guess He thought I could be of use to some people....those who don't mind a somewhat slow, stubborn and eccentric person to be in their lives...

And I'm just so tired. but but but IIII love youuuu :D

So Goodnight Everyone,

From Min

P.S. If I had rules concerning friendship my new rule would be this - Don't compare me with anyone who isn't me...I'm the only one who is me in the whole world...No-one can live up to being me,...and the same goes for you too...so feel special...cos you are.

Also...don't expect me to be someone else either...otherwise you will be utterly disappointed...why would I want to be a fake version of someone else, when I can be the real me???

No comments:

Post a Comment