Thursday 11 November 2010

No More Bitter Chocolates Please

You know, I love the beach, everything about it - even those little sand mites that always manage to get into your swim suit and bite the hell out of you - you know they always seem to live on the nicest part of the beach too.

And I love it when its so hot the sand burns your feet when you walk on it so you literally have to run or else your feet would fry.

And then I love that little fresh water stream that is always there running from the mainland right down the beach and into the sea (and I don't mean the sewage dump - its England we have award winningly clean beaches).

I love the breeze that is so warm before you go swimming and then makes you shiver when you are thoroughly drenched.

I love the first time you visit the beach when you are on holiday, only meaning to have a nice walk before you go back to camp for dinner and you always end up in the water fully clothed desperately trying to save your phone and camera from the salt water.

I love how it takes ages to submerge into the cold water because there are certain levels of depth which are more than particularly dreadful to experience.

And I love when you finally get brave enough and dunk how your body seems to pump the blood around faster and you get that amazing adrenaline rush that warms every inch of you up.

I love when you are walking deeper and deeper and suddenly you sink because the water is now past your height (this happens to me much earlier than my family because the second shortest person, my sister, is 6 inches taller than me LMAO).

I love when you discover that you can actually swim underwater with your eyes open and that salt water doesn't even sting your eyes at all.

I love when a fish touches your leg and you scream insanely

I love when someone screams 'jellyfish!!!!' and immediately the whole sea is evacuated.

I love the fact that for some reason the beach is the only place you can basically strip and it is normal and appropriate.

I love the random dog who goes crazy when it sees the water and drags its master in with it.

I love when you are swimming and you find a random warm spot in the water.

----------

Yeah there were lots of beach pictures on tumblr and now its getting so much colder I REEEEAAALLLY miss summer.

It made me want to be on holiday again.

I miss the sun man!!!!

-----

Sarah and I have started to re watch My Name is Kim Sam Soon drama. It was the first Korean drama we watched, so its kind of special to us.

Its the thing that got us addicted to Korean media shizzle and its so fantastic.

If you have never seen it you should watch. It will crack you up seriously.

Kim Sun Ah is a genius and Hyun Bin is like pure hotness on a plate (first Korean guy crush muahahah, he's LUUUUUSHHHHHHHHHH. Sarah and I call him 'the celestial one who cannot be reached').

We watched the first for episodes this evening, it just fills me with glee.

-----

I cannot believe its 12am already. Actually, I woke up at like 10:45am. I was so annoyed. I dislike waking up late.

Then I sat in bed for hours afraid to get out because it was so cold, but then I was forced to leap out after remembering I had to post a package to some guy who wanted to buy my Biotechnology book.

I realized Amazon is a poo place to sell things on because you don't even get half of what you bought it for originally.

I should totally try selling on ebay. Im kind of intimidated by its hugeness though.

---------

I have a feeeling that this weekend is gonna be busy. I have to bake for baby Judah's first birthday too. His mummy likes my baking ^__^

She has to pick what kind of cake she wants though.

-----

This week has flown by so fast...soon it will be Christmas :D

I ADORE Christmas season. I love the feel and lights and atmosphere. It makes the cold somehow warm.

I think it would be weird to have Christmas in a country where it is warm.

It always seems irregular when you see pictures of Christmas in Australia and its the height of summer and they are having a BBQ on the beach as Christmas dinner.

Thats why I never complain about the cold during Christmas time.

I leave the complaining for January and Feb hahahahah

I thought I would be tired earlier than this but I drank like 10 cups of tea/coffee today and I think the caffeine is taking its time to wear off.

Actually no, Im going now

Tiredness just happened.

Night,

Love Minnie

3 comments:

  1. Love your Blogspot pic lol, what are your arms holding on to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh~! Kim Sam Soon, I love that drama! I love Hyun Bin, too XD he is gorgeous and lovely (and "lush", as you say)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon - My arms are reaching for the skyyy lolol.

    @Mary-Claire - YAY!! I Love other Kim Sam Soon appreciators haha. That drama never gets old ^__^

    ReplyDelete