Tuesday 2 November 2010

I've Never Heard Silence Quite this Loud

My heart is beating like crazy...how can one sound make me so skfdhjksdhfkjsh!!!

I'm still not home yet, staying here another night.

I miss home now...and I miss people NOT stealing my laptop.

Here people keep 'borrowing' it off me and usually its at the wrong time.

I'd not spoken to my sister in almost two days and as soon as I came online someone needed to borrow my lappy for a 'minute'

Or three hours =.=

*sigh*

I think my phone is dying too. Its battery power is lessening at a rapid rate. As soon as I take it off charge it starts losing power...I guess I shall have to look for a new phone soon :D

I wonder what it will be.

To be honest phones bore me. I barely get calls or texts, but it doesn't bother me that much since I talk to most people online.

I shall just get Sarah to choose a phone for me...she knows best about that shizz.

Its 11:11...I don't make wishes, but I do pray that this week gets better, cos I'm trying to be all positive and stuff, but I feel really dank inside, like there is a stone stuck in my chest, grinding away at my heart.

I'm not a 2NE1 girl...I admire the 'I Don't Care' mentality...but I'm a complete fail when it comes to actively practising it.

Funny thing happened though, Sarah was watching the new VLOG from Bubz on youtube, and she was just videoing a trip to Macau with her friends. And then she realized that one of her friends was someone we know...and Sarah was like, 'HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MIKE KNOWS HER? HE'S SUCH A BUMFACED DONKEY.!'

It was kind of hilarious and unexpected though. Too see a someone with a Leeds accent on a highly viewed youtube style guru's Vlog...

It's kind of wrong too :/

Anyway...me and YJ are totally about to take over the sbox :)Cos we OSM and gifted like that.

Other people just let it die huhuhuhu...noobs.

My life recently -

When’s the last time you talked with the opposite sex on the phone?

My dad this morning

You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, any problems?

I kissed my dogs head on Monday....so as I believe he is a person...I'm just going to assume that it was him and if so, there are no problems at all, cos he has fluffy ears and he's my little baby.

What’s one thing you’re tired of?

People's weird standards

In the last 5 months can you say you truly cared about someone?

Yeah

Do you have feelings for someone?

Yeap

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?

I can't remember who that was...but the answer is no anyway.

Does your password have to do with a boy/girl?

Nope...LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, it is hilarious though

What sounds good to you right now?

Mind reading abilities.

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?

Probably...but I can't go back, so no regrets and learning from mistakes is the best way to go.

What if the last person you kissed walked out of your life?

Why do these things always assume you have been kissing someone? Why are they so obsessed with it?!?!?!?!?!? DDDDDDDDD:

What was the first thing you did when you woke up today?

Tried not to think about anything.

Would you rather have your parents catch you having sex or smoking weed?

Neither...I'm no needy teenager...gosh, where did all the classy people go?

Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?

NO!!!!! SHUTUP, stupid EX BF/GF questions are stupid

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

Irrelevant question is irrelevant

Do you like to cuddle or be cuddled?

Both at once and pleasant shampoo scents.

Are you happier single or in a relationship?

Don't know...I think happiness depends on your life...relationships are just a part of life, they are not the deciders of happiness...and if you base your happiness on that then, you will be gravely dissapointed.

Have you ever had your heart broken?

No...it got pretty bashed up on Sunday now...or rather....it was gravely taken for granted...nothing new there then.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

They don't deserve it no....but they need it...

Have you told anyone you’d marry them?

No hahah

Name two people you miss really bad?

Sammy and some other person

Would your parents care if you came home at 3 in the morning?

No

Last person to cheer you up when you were sad?

Were sad?....the people who make me smile without having to try

Quick, look to the right what do you see?

A radiator

Could this year be any better?

Of course it could be better...what a silly question...It could be worse too.

Do you tend to fall for the same type of person over and over?

The only thing they have in common is that they are all weird and have frequent immature moments...as far as looks go, they all look different...apart from the fact that they all have brown eyes and dark hair.....

Is there anyone that you’d do anything for?

As long as it was legal and moral (to my standards)

Will you have a child by time you’re 18?

TOO LATE!! :D Thank goodness for that!!

Are you wearing pants?

As in trousers??? No, got a nightshirt on.

What do you think about people who smoke weed?

I don't think about them

Was the first person you talked to today boy or girl?

Girl

Who was the last person to go to your house?

I dunno, not been home for two days HUHUHUHUUH

Can you touch your toes?

YEA

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a J?

No

Last time you laughed your head off?

Can't remember

What was the name of the last boy you were in bed with?

Never

What does your last outgoing text say?

I dont know


Has anyone told you they would never leave and left?

No

Are you a morning person or a night person?

Morning for sho.....Im so tired right now...why do I blog so late????

Excited for anything?

For this week to improve

Are you afraid to stay home alone all night?

No

Have you ever walked away from someone who was yelling at you?

Yeah

------------


Well that was really boring and a waste of time.

I deleted about half the questions too because they were irritating.

Im just going to chat to YJ and then sleep, she is so wonderful.

Love From Minnie

P.S. Sorry if I sounded so negative in my post...being in love is hilariously ironic at times.

2 comments:

  1. Not having any luck with the guys? don't worry someone will come along love. Just stop having negative views on all boys, there not all scum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did I say they were all scum?

    And I don't have negative views on boys...both genders can qualify as 'Scum'

    :)

    Not looking for luck with guys either...

    ReplyDelete