Saturday 28 August 2010

Kindness ???

Today was good.

Just like yesterday felt fulfilling because I worked hard, today felt fulfilling because I chilled hard.

And I say 'chill' meaning the greatest sense of the word.

I don't think I've been to anywhere quite like grandmas house...I feel just as at ease there as I here at my own house.

It's like a family treasure, I just LOVE grandmas house...I was so spoiled when I was little, because for 7 years I was the only grandchild.

This meant that I got ALL the attention from my grandparents like ALL the candy and presents and wonderful things...and on top of all of this my grandparents had the coolest house with an awesome garden...(AND IM SORRY MICO I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES).

I used to have friends coming up to me and asking if they could share my grandma with me.

I feel so blessed, when I was little I thought everyone had families like that, then one day at school my friend told me that she only had two grandparents and I got shocked because I thought everyone had all four like me.

It shows how much we take for granted, we can't ever forget how blessed we are with whatever we have...there are always others who have less.

(11:11!!!!)

I love catching it ^_^

So yes I was at grandmas all day today...mum wanted to buy some curtains (again) so we went to town to do some shopping, but came back empty handed because mum couldn't find what she wanted.

We only bought some coffee so we could have a sit down, well actually, I had iced peach tea...it was lush. :)

Later Dora and her hubby and Judah came over for dinner because they have never been to grandmas house before.

It was just a relaxing time.

Grandma showed Dora mine and Sarah's baby album....

I was like,

'Yes I am naked there, but I don't do that sort of picture anymore...I'm modest now.'
lolol

It was so funny,

Dora was all the way through my pictures -

'Awww Minnie, you were so pretty then - well you still are, but you know, what I mean!!'

I was like -
'...thanks.'
Then as soon as she got to Sarah's baby photos, she didn't say anything, she just burst out laughing.

Which is hilarious because thats how everyone reacted to Sarah when she was a baby...

The most used phrase when a person first saw Sarah was,
'Isn't she funny?'
Sarah brought humour into our family haha.

AND!!!

Man U won their match today 3-0 Which is very excellent...good job boys, good job.

To be honest, other than that...I've not done anything today...its been a chill relax day.

My fears of having a bad Saturday were proven wrong though, thankfully.

AND thanks to my YJ eonnie, I have now found something to fill the space Avatar left when I completed it...

It is callllleeedd -


kimi ni todoke


And I can't wait to watch it!!!

asdhjkshdjsdbhasgdjasgdhagsdjsdjhajshdaiuhjkasdaslhka ~~~~

Ohhh I apologize - this is a late night blog, so I may sound kind of monotonous.

I always try to write my posts before 10pm so I'm at least a little bit concious, but the past few days I haven't achieved that...sorry If I'm boring you.

This coming Monday is a National Holiday in my country so dad says he is going to take Sarah and I to York and buy us pizza --- this is the ORIGINAL York by the way - not the New one everyone goes on about - they just stole the name XD

I LOVE York though...it's amazing.

HEY its 12am!!! Happy Sunday the 29th of August Everyone :D

I hope your day is beautiful.

Which reminds me, yesterday was missing something lovely :(

DNL!

Today can't be like that...I will change that fact riiight now...It seems I will have to take the initiative....again....

...well...it was better than nothing I guess ... *sigh* OMO!!!

And Im gonna Say night now,

Love Min

P.S. I watched Oklahoma! for the first time today...it was cute

No comments:

Post a Comment