Monday 23 August 2010

In.Conclusion is In.Conceivable

'Cos when IIII'M WITHHH HIM, I AMMMM THINKING OF YOUUUU.'

That song sound HORRIBLE out of context. But I've been kind of addicted to it for a few days now.

It's ironic really.

My version is

'Heck! When I'm with anyone I'm thinking of you...even G Dragon.'


but not in the same context as Katy Perry...sleeping with someone she doesn't really love...people these days EISH! They have no idea of romance.

Why did I get to this topic??? ROFL

SO!! I made another VLOG, because...I'm really feeling VLOGGY recently. It gets me focused on something and I can zone out for a while.

Actually, this time round, I talked for over 10 mins XD

I'm SO sorry, you don't have to watch it if you don't want rofl.

Its just one of my ways of releasing myself from boredom...

In this vid however...I talk about big bang - watch for the change in my behaviour. It was terribly hard for me to keep control of the spazz that wanted to manifest XD



LOOOOOOL

Can you even believe I am 22 years old?

I'm the picture of youth!!!!

HA! Thats a lie, you should have seen me the other night when I couldn't sleep waking up at 3am and being so restless then continuing the day looking like I was over 70.

But hey! We all have out good days and bad days.

Good weeks and bad weeks...

I love this song...



...girls like these types of songs :P

BUT GOD I LOVE THOSE METAPHORS!!!

Its a clever 'you are an awesome lady' song :)

Of course it's clever!!! It's Relient K - the kings of metaphorical lyrics...

And that my friends, is one of the many reasons that I love them.

-----

I started re-playing Final Fantasy X with Sarah the other day.
My maternal instincts for Tidus came back viciously...I SWEAR he is my RPG child!
I get so mad when a monster tries to kill him.

But it felt nice and refreshing to get my gaming head back on. I've missed playing on a console these passed few years.

Then the other day, YJ and I were talking about awesome PS2 games and I suddenly got this CRAVING to sit in front of a TV and control a computer animated human for a couple of hours.

3 hours EXACTLY in fact.

Although I have been known to sit there for days straight, back in the good old days, when I had the hope of getting a great job and degree.

All though I didn't know that my triplets or Zaty or Jae or Lily or the Aussies existed then so I was incomplete inside.

Then one day it clicked!

'AH! That's why I felt so lonely!'


because how can you feel complete when you haven't even met the people who hold a piece of your heart?

I wonder how many missing pieces I still have yet to find?

Isn't it a wonder!! A BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL WONDER!!!

---

So I was in town today and I went into HMV (which is a music, dvd, gadget. HEAVEN, if you didn't know).

I was browsing through the magazine section and picked up the latest NYLON issue. Then I noticed that the DKNY AD had a familiar face as the model.

NONE other than the man who has been shoved in my face for the past month.

Francisco Lachowski.

I smiled knowing that when Sarah saw it she would have to be controlled and not scream in this very public of environments.

It was THE perfect torture of the day.

And was extremely satisfying to watch.

*SIGH*

Its nearly time to sleep. In fact I will be trying to sleep very soon. trying

I'm sick of tossing and turning and having bad dreams...

This week has been a test of how I handle things...but I'm concerned...

I just want peace of mind, that's all.

Even in town passing shops and seeing certain things was like torture.

LOL I'm being so cryptic and confusing.

I'm sorry toward my generous readers.

I'll go to sleep now...I always have hope for tomorrow.

Good Night

Love From Minnie

P.S. Will this be the final night before the day when things are right?
Is this prayer I say today, the one that will make things ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment