Wednesday 25 August 2010

You and Life Remain Beautiful

It's been a weird day.

I'm not going to lie, it's been a weird week.

And by weird I mean - not in the good sense of the word.

Firstly, my nights have been so unusual, restless and for almost a week I've been having strange dreams. Which is funny because I hardly ever dream.

and irritating for Sarah because if I get too freaked out by dreams I get into her bed, which has happened four times this week...sorry Sarah.

It's not that I get scared...its just when I wake up in the night, it feels so terribly lonely and silent. Its just nice to know that there is some life in the room --- Even if it does get angry when I pull the covers off of it XD

Also, I've been trying hard with my artwork this week - practising finishing sketches in under 20 minutes this is what I have managed -





The reason I am doing this is to practice catching some ones likeness in a minimal amount of time...

because I want to maybe try doing street portraits next summer...well, I have plenty of time to practice anyway.

I'm trying desperately to flog pictures since I promised myself that all money I get from my artwork will go towards the travelling fund...as will the money I save in my money box (which btw has £28.o4 now :D I counted it again today).

I hate money sometimes....Its so cold and taunting.

But I sort of made a vow that I would try my best...because my dreams are meant to come true.

....and you know what?

I'm so tired...I think my sleepless nights are catching up on me...I'm struggling at the moment to keep my eyes open....many apologies if there are typoes in this post *sigh*

Yep, its another short one folks, I hope you don't mind.

Much love to you all and take care today.

From Min

P.S. There is always hope and nothing is over until it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment